Louise Pentland #11 O' Christmas tree O' Christmas tree, what else can she get free?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she constantly asking her fans to ‘guess which baby it is’!? Her girls look completely different! They’ve got different dads ffs!
for the engagement probably.. she often posts questions that she doesn't read the answers to- just getting people to comment :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
Another post about how the girls are dressed over on facebook, she either read here or it's a response to what Devon said. She mentions the girls love being dressed in their coordinated dresses.

Honestly the photos are super cute but at this point the frilly froofy dresses are looking very cheap and classless in my opinion. Over done and trying to hard.

Reactions: 6
I noticed in one video she says a lot of her time in her soft office is taken up responding to or reading comments. When was the last time she responded to more than 3 comments on any photo or video? Her minions don't even bother impersonating her. Her engagement can't be all that good considering she needs to respond to comments regularly to get better engagement. She also mentioned how often she gets distracted scrolling through facebook or watching youtube for 45 minutes when she was supposed to be working or writing a book. Imagine hiding away in your bedroom watching youtube while the nanny looks after you kids then claiming to have been working really hard and struggling to balance childcare and work. Lazy Lou gets lazier and lazier

Reactions: 8
I think it was strange that with the matching children’s photos she chose one for the cover photo where Pearl wasn’t even looking at the camera! There were plenty there with both of them smiling?
maybe im thinking into it too much, but I thought it was a bit odd to chose the cover photo to be mostly focused on doodles?

Reactions: 2
Another post about how the girls are dressed over on facebook, she either read here or it's a response to what Devon said. She mentions the girls love being dressed in their coordinated dresses.

Honestly the photos are super cute but at this point the frilly froofy dresses are looking very cheap and classless in my opinion. Over done and trying to hard.
What did Devon say?

I think it was strange that with the matching children’s photos she chose one for the cover photo where Pearl wasn’t even looking at the camera! There were plenty there with both of them smiling?
maybe im thinking into it too much, but I thought it was a bit odd to chose the cover photo to be mostly focused on doodles?
She's said that Pearl is 'difficult to mother' and constantly compares her to Darcy so I wouldn't be suprised if Darcy is the favourite. I read somewhere that Louise had said Darcy was a prettier baby too. It's obvious she enjoys being able to convince Darcy to pose in stupid outfits, but Pearl isn't as easy to control. I feel for them both, Darcy is at the age where she probably wants to be like her mum so she'll do anything to please her, Louise probably enjoys having her in the palm of her hand and using both daughters for ads. Those poor girls.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I noticed in one video she says a lot of her time in her soft office is taken up responding to or reading comments. When was the last time she responded to more than 3 comments on any photo or video? Her minions don't even bother impersonating her. Her engagement can't be all that good considering she needs to respond to comments regularly to get better engagement. She also mentioned how often she gets distracted scrolling through facebook or watching youtube for 45 minutes when she was supposed to be working or writing a book. Imagine hiding away in your bedroom watching youtube while the nanny looks after you kids then claiming to have been working really hard and struggling to balance childcare and work. Lazy Lou gets lazier and lazier
You misunderstood-her time is actually spent passive aggressively liking posts of people who don't lick her hole in any Instagram message.

Reactions: 7
Devon made a post on insta about how she allows Darcy to Express herself how she wants and that she doesn't always have to be pink. Something along those lines. I think it was in the previous thread towards the end.
as much as I agree with that I don’t think Devon, as a step mum, has any right to comment on that sort of thing

Reactions: 10
I hate everything about who Louise has become but I really miss her old vlogs. They were so cosy and relaxing, massive comfort for me whenever I felt anxious. Now I feel like I have a little hole in my heart that she used to fill that’s just empty because she’s such an unbearable knob now and it’s really hard when I feel anxious to be relaxed by anyone else’s vlogs the way hers used to

Reactions: 13
D565737F-C6BA-40FE-BF9E-93A33CB11D70.png

If early years are so crucial why do you plaster your kids all over social media and have them perform in ads for you? I swear she is always saying one thing and doing another when it comes to safeguarding her children 🥴

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
From self appointed mum’spiration I don’t think it’s very smart to let a baby put electrical lights in it’s mouth!!!

Re Devon overstepping the mark. I'm not sure tbh. Devon spends half her life with Darcy and has done for many years. Hopefully she loves Darcy. If it frustrates us seeing Darcy being used for ads and seeing her stripped of her choker which she clearly loves, leather jacket and chunky boots and put in white frilly dresses to twin with her 2yr old sister and told to perform for a Nutella or Kelloggs ad so that her lazy mum can be a lazy cow, imagine how much is annoys Devon! I'm happy that Darcy has someone in her life who will teach her that being pink and pretty isn't all life is about. Devon has annoyed me lots in the past like when she tried to get YouTube famous or her not making her photos of Darcy private but I can't fault what she said regarding the wearing pink speech. Someone has to stand up to Louise!

Reactions: 16
View attachment 327094
If early years are so crucial why do you plaster your kids all over social media and have them perform in ads for you? I swear she is always saying one thing and doing another when it comes to safeguarding her children 🥴

Okay so I had a brief look at what all this is about. I will be VERY surprised if we hear louise talk about any of these issues in depth like mental health, poverty, supporting parents breaking cycles ect...if she does I will take my hat off to her but I just think shes to privileged and ignorant to even scrape the surface on issues surrounding early child development.

This is just her way to say shes worked with the #kensingtonroyals

She’s got form for this. Took a photo of Pearl a few months ago - it was beautiful, she was smiley - then decided it ‘clashed with her Instagram feed’ and deleted it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Re Devon overstepping the mark. I'm not sure tbh. Devon spends half her life with Darcy and has done for many years. Hopefully she loves Darcy. If it frustrates us seeing Darcy being used for ads and seeing her stripped of her choker which she clearly loves, leather jacket and chunky boots and put in white frilly dresses to twin with her 2yr old sister and told to perform for a Nutella or Kelloggs ad so that her lazy mum can be a lazy cow, imagine how much is annoys Devon! I'm happy that Darcy has someone in her life who will teach her that being pink and pretty isn't all life is about. Devon has annoyed me lots in the past like when she tried to get YouTube famous or her not making her photos of Darcy private but I can't fault what she said regarding the wearing pink speech. Someone has to stand up to Louise!
I think that putting it on social media means it’s probably a contentious matter between the two households. It actually makes me feel even more sorry for Darcy being stuck in the middle

• Sad
She posted a few days a conventional photo of her taking Darcy at two to a trip to London, think for work meeting, saying what an easy traveller she was... To me it felt like she inferring Pearl isnt....

Her Insta storyboard night at 23.47 watching her left hand over the laptop... Where s her engagement ring??.. Can't remember the last time saw her wearing it.

Totally agree she s a hypocrite supporting the duchess early years thing... of course she had to emphasise her personal private zoom meeting with kate... She s a royal arselicking idiot... She was so smug about being invited to the Royal garden party ... And buying yourself online a ladyship title.. She s right hole.

How could she possibly know anything about early years when she constantly palms her children off to anyone who'll take them? It's not like she's particularly interested in supporting Pearl through her early years either as she's just waiting for her to be old enough to do as she's told and sit still for ads. Of all the parents who would fit the role of talking about early years and issues facing parents of young children, it's certainly not the woman who doesn't raise her own kids.

I imagine Matt backs up what Devon said, he seems the type to be much more aware of Darcy's needs than Louise. Even if he only encourages it to oppose Louise, at least Darcy looks relaxed and happy with him and Devon and isn't rigidly sat in uncomfortable clothing for ads.

I don't think her and Liam will get married... the ring off is a bad sign anyway but I wouldn't be suprised if he's already sick of her rolling her eyes at him, making snarky comments and complaining about things he does only to do it herself and justify it. I don't like him purely because considering his job he should be making her more aware of why the girls shouldn't be plastered all over the internet but no matter what he doesn't deserve the toxic toad

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I think everyone should remember that the only reason Darcy doesn’t get posed in ads with Matt and Devon was because it didn’t work out with them trying to use her for views etc on their attempts to make money out of connections to Louise. Everyone paints Matt like a saintly parent and seems to forget he would be quite happy leeching off Darcy in the same way as Louise if it had actually worked out.

I’m not sticking up for Louise and what she does because she’s shite too. I just think the whole “when she’s with Matt she’s so happy and never gets forced to do things or wear things” is rewriting history. And everyone goes on about her choosing her own stuff at Matts and how she luuuuurves black like she’s a mini goth when she has one leather jacket that they bought for her and a couple of chokers from Claire’s accessories 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm confused about why Louise would have been picked to talk about early years. What makes her an expert? She has 2 children similar to me and i'm a teacher (secondary) but have spent time at primary and worked in one years and years ago but I have no particular expertise in the early years that I would be able to talk about it. I also dont think of her when I'm thinking of mum influencers. She just seems an odd choice.

I agree with the above Darcy just dresses in what Matt and Devon want her to be dressed in when shes with them. If they really cared about her privacy their pages wouldn't be open to anyone but family to see their personal family pics.

Devon only posted that to try and gain brownie points, I dont know about anyone else but I dont tend to post personal conversations ive had with children online

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.