Louise Pentland #11 O' Christmas tree O' Christmas tree, what else can she get free?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone see the caption on her latest instagram reel? saying she's thankful for the kids and "the man i might marry when the world is normal again" .. might marry, not will marry :confused: bit sad even if it is a joke

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Anti bac needs to be at least 70% alcohol to be effective against Covid - so why is she peddling one that’s only 64% without a care in the world as an AD! These instamums are dangerous and just after a quick buck

Reactions: 14
A hand sanitizer ad, that is actually really sad. Who even cares what brand they buy as long as its effective. "I only share brands im passionate about and really like" yeah...okay wow so exciting.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The only thing she is passionate is money yanno... Heads and shoulders above kids Liam... If she was donating ad fees to charities who massively down on funds due to charity shops being shut... Like Barnados ...but mehhhhh... I m doing it for self care...money makes me feel secure and I support my family yanno😡😵😷

Reactions: 8
Anti bac needs to be at least 70% alcohol to be effective against Covid - so why is she peddling one that’s only 64% without a care in the world as an AD! These instamums are dangerous and just after a quick buck
quite a few people have picked up on this and commented about it and she hasn't responded to any of them! maybe they'll get a passive aggressive dm? :rolleyes:

• Haha
I will let yannooo
So will I, I was the first :D

Can we all report that post? I know it's not technically misleading informatio because the percentage is mentioned but it is implied you can protetc yourself from germs...

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
So will I, I was the first :D

Can we all report that post? I know it's not technically misleading informatio because the percentage is mentioned but it is implied you can protetc yourself from germs...
That company has been doing the same since the pandemic hit. Being very careful not to say it kills viruses but hoping people will assume it does

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Don't worry about a harsh DM from Louise... she will get hers cats to do her dirty work and post something caty... MEOW 😼

Reactions: 3
anyone see the caption on her latest instagram reel? saying she's thankful for the kids and "the man i might marry when the world is normal again" .. might marry, not will marry :confused: bit sad even if it is a joke
She's the prickliest person I've ever watched.
Years ago during the zoella videos you could visibly see her irritated or being short/cold/rolling her eyes with zoe. It always looked like jealousy/inferiority. She never displayed genuine open warmth with her 'best friend'.

Same behaviour to lesser degree with others. Thinks she's quirky with not being a hugger, makes a big deal out of it. WHY wouldnt you want to address your feelings so that you could overcome that? So that you could hug the people you love and give and receive love in the happiest and saddest times of life?

I have no idea what it must be like being her partner and living like that, but I'd imagine it's very lonely. Always being prickly, distant, always at arms length, 'I don't need you!' attitude. she'll say its her humour or sarcasm with the might marry thing, but it reads as cold, scared, weak and sad.

Reactions: 12
Years ago during the zoella videos you could visibly see her irritated or being short/cold/rolling her eyes with zoe. It always looked like jealousy/inferiority. She never displayed genuine open warmth with her 'best friend'.

Same behaviour to lesser degree with others. Thinks she's quirky with not being a hugger, makes a big deal out of it. WHY wouldnt you want to address your feelings so that you could overcome that? So that you could hug the people you love and give and receive love in the happiest and saddest times of life?

I have no idea what it must be like being her partner and living like that, but I'd imagine it's very lonely. Always being prickly, distant, always at arms length, 'I don't need you!' attitude. she'll say its her humour or sarcasm with the might marry thing, but it reads as cold, scared, weak and sad.
Totally agree! She was so mean to brummy mummy in their gift video a couple of years ago! And all the zoe videos are just bizarre

Reactions: 6
Totally agree! She was so mean to brummy mummy in their gift video a couple of years ago! And all the zoe videos are just bizarre
Oh god thank you, I was trying to rack my brains for who the other person she was most openly rude to and it was indeed Brummy Mummy!

It's so strange that she hates anyone being 'rude' or expressing opinion but publicly during recorded videos, eye rolling, ridiculing, being unnecessarily sarcastic, over acting being/looking 'bored' and utterly disinterested when her friends are speaking to camera is ALL FINE 😂 Utter humungous twit. And so see through. Insecurity at its finest. She must be sat terrified that people may like them more, that they are more fun or likeable and it's like she couldn't stop herself resorting to prickly OTT moody teenager. It's very sad really.

Reactions: 10
Not her fans having to correct her spelling again 🤣 If I was being paid to post something I’d at least proofread! (Covered the commenters username as I don’t know what the etiquette is here!)
A280878D-6CF5-41CA-B037-9617D03D8F11.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes, but in this case I did see brummy mummy (who is no angel herself) made jokes about louises dead mother and called her a witch in another video!
I would not be my politest in those situations. it strikes me brummy mummy and Louise didn’t get on very well (possible a friendship for views? Who knows) but they don’t even follow each other now I don’t think, and certainly don’t ever interact online

• Wow
Just watched her stories, sitting in her boss lady office doing a Q&A coz she can't be arsed working. Honestly... what goes through her head? Pay the money, rent the space, never go to the space, stay in 'soft' office, don't feel like working so of course go to not-soft (hard?) office, foreshadow inevitable decline of hard office appearances due to tEmPerATuRe IsSUeS (lucky you just got paid a squillion dollars to install a gifted heating system in your million pound mansion that you can control from your phone, and don't have to rely on your THREE radiators in your superfluous rented office space), then proceed to faff about answering pointless questions for an hour while Pearl is presumably being cared for by an actual adult whom she will inevitably come to think of as Mum. And then, to have her be sent EVEN MORE EXTRAVAGANT GIFTS. Her life is a bleeping parade of undeserved good fortune.

I have unsubscribed from all her SM and only watched her stories because I was reading stuff on here and I honestly don't think I have ever been so irritated by anyone that has so little actual impact on my life. What a tosser.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Yeah I remember in their video about Zoe going through a break up and Louise admitting that she wasn’t really concentrating on Zoe when she’d call Louise crying, she’d be scrolling the internet and respond “yep” every so often.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I do think it's weird for her to advertise hand sanitizer (surely any compliant sanitizer will do).. but I have googled and can only find sources that say 60%+

If Louise researched the product (she probably didn't, but if she did), she would have seen the same info and thought it was effective.

I can't find an official source that says otherwise. I do think it is worth pointing out when influencers are doing wrong and sometimes dangerous things. I just think if you do so without any sources.. and then they see evidence that backs up their own claims.. they're never going to listen to any critiques even if they are valid ones in future. Everything will just be assumed to be hate and false.

I am sure that the higher the alcohol content the better the product, of course. And maybe some countries have different guidelines. But all official English sources I found say 60%.

Her making money off of a pandemic and the fact that a potentially life saving product that should really be cheap or free is being advertised in this way is a whole other issue entirely though..

Reactions: 7
I do think it's weird for her to advertise hand sanitizer (surely any compliant sanitizer will do).. but I have googled and can only find sources that say 60%+

If Louise researched the product (she probably didn't, but if she did), she would have seen the same info and thought it was effective.

I can't find an official source that says otherwise. I do think it is worth pointing out when influencers are doing wrong and sometimes dangerous things. I just think if you do so without any sources.. and then they see evidence that backs up their own claims.. they're never going to listen to any critiques even if they are valid ones in future. Everything will just be assumed to be hate and false.

I am sure that the higher the alcohol content the better the product, of course. And maybe some countries have different guidelines. But all official English sources I found say 60%.

Her making money off of a pandemic and the fact that a potentially life saving product that should really be cheap or free is being advertised in this way is a whole other issue entirely though..
I now can only find sources saying 60%but I'm sure it was 70 a few weeks ago. But the people jumping to her defense in that comments section... dont worry hunz Louise is still getting paid 😂
But I agree with you, it's a "branded" product that's of the same efficacy as any other cheaper brand. In a pandemic.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.