Louise Pentland #11 O' Christmas tree O' Christmas tree, what else can she get free?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mouth might have been smiling when she was messing about with Pearl in the opening and ending of that YouTube video but her eyes were seething

Reactions: 4
She almost looks disappointed when she looks at Pearl? Like nothing she does is cute or impressive anymore so she just gets a dull look. You could tell when Pearl picked up the fairy lights Lazy Lou put on a huge fake smile for 0.0003 seconds to make it look like she was interacting with her nicely. She very rarely talks about Pearl being super cute like she does with Darcy and when Pearl was a tiny baby. It's horrible to see Darcy continues to so clearly be the favourite

Reactions: 16
It's beginning to look a lot like... exploit the tit out of my children on YouTube and once again show them and their bedroom online for more cashola and bribe my minions to follow my home ig account so i can get more free crap and hire more people to manage my home account. Christmas... i swear im turing into the Grinch more and more each time i see her Christmas tackyness. Let's be honest she's just a privalaged egoist brat!!!! (trying reeeealllly hard not to swear lately) but seriously Louise. Beep beep f$^%^& beep beep and f*%^$@ Beep beeeeep f":%$%_^&^%^ beep. And a happy New Year!!

And fyi this isn't me criticizing the girls decorating of the tree. They have far better taste and talent then their own mother!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Why is she dividing her content even more? So she can say she has X amount of combined followers?

Advertising her insta as the place for ‘edited glam content’ in the vlog seems like she really is going to close up shop on YT soon.

Reactions: 3
Her hair looks horrible in the vlog..bleached yellow blonde... Highlights would be so much better.. Looks so dry and straw like.

So Zoopla have the first sale as 2016 and she bought it in 2017. I looked because she called it a #newbuild. It doesn't look like a new build to me!? It doesn't look modern, the brown tiled floor, the cream and black kitchen, the white lines in the windows. I would say about 20 years old? Surely that house isn't only 4 years old?

She almost looks disappointed when she looks at Pearl? Like nothing she does is cute or impressive anymore so she just gets a dull look. You could tell when Pearl picked up the fairy lights Lazy Lou put on a huge fake smile for 0.0003 seconds to make it look like she was interacting with her nicely. She very rarely talks about Pearl being super cute like she does with Darcy and when Pearl was a tiny baby. It's horrible to see Darcy continues to so clearly be the favourite
Perhaps shes over compensating for how much she talked about her lack of bond with Darcy? (Not judging, I have never experienced this and it must be very hard) but she talked about how her bond with pearl is sooo much stronger etc. Maybe she feels guilty about that? Idk

Reactions: 1
So Zoopla have the first sale as 2016 and she bought it in 2017. I looked because she called it a #newbuild. It doesn't look like a new build to me!? It doesn't look modern, the brown tiled floor, the cream and black kitchen, the white lines in the windows. I would say about 20 years old? Surely that house isn't only 4 years old?
It was built in 2011 according to the Zoopla listing. I hate that awful brown tiling too. Glad they fixed the bathroom, even if it cost silly money.

Wow even in 2011 it wasn't modern looking. She always hated the kitchen, flooring, back doors, bathrooms etc. Why buy a NEW BUILD to have to rip it all out and start again. She has been there 4 years now but she was moaning straight away about not liking it.

Reactions: 1
Perhaps shes over compensating for how much she talked about her lack of bond with Darcy? (Not judging, I have never experienced this and it must be very hard) but she talked about how her bond with pearl is sooo much stronger etc. Maybe she feels guilty about that? Idk
That's a point. It seems odd for her to display that so obviously though considering she's very bonded with Darcy now and doesn't show as much of a bond with Pearl? Who knows

Reactions: 2
That's a point. It seems odd for her to display that so obviously though considering she's very bonded with Darcy now and doesn't show as much of a bond with Pearl? Who knows
I think she just doesn't like having a toddler very much because they are more 'difficult'. When Pearl is older you won't see a notable difference in how she treats each child.

Also, since she only has Darcy half of the time she probably tries to give her double the love because she's missed not having her around.

I think she just doesn't like having a toddler very much because they are more 'difficult'. When Pearl is older you won't see a notable difference in how she treats each child.

Also, since she only has Darcy half of the time she probably tries to give her double the love because she's missed not having her around.
Pearl's only 'difficult' because she doesn't sit still in ad photos... Either way there's no reason why a parent should so often look at their child like she does. She's called P 'difficult to mother' but no toddler is that difficult to parent when they have a stable life with a good support system. Darcy wasn't treated like Pearl when she was a toddler, she was called cute all the time and was never called difficult to mother

Reactions: 4
Pearl's only 'difficult' because she doesn't sit still in ad photos... Either way there's no reason why a parent should so often look at their child like she does. She's called P 'difficult to mother' but no toddler is that difficult to parent when they have a stable life with a good support system. Darcy wasn't treated like Pearl when she was a toddler, she was called cute all the time and was never called difficult to mother
I remember when Darcy was a toddler and there were plenty of comments on Guru about how Louise seemed to be irritated by her. I'm not saying it's ok to be like that with your child but I don't think it's because Darcy is her favourite. She is just easily irritated by a toddler. She has also admitted in the past that spending lots of time with babies/toddlers can be really boring for her. Darcy is a fully formed person now and can generally be left to her own devices. Louise also seems to enjoy talking to Darcy about stuff. Her toddler demands attention and has needs that need to be fulfilled all the time, which annoys Louise.

(not saying any of that is ok by the way.. I just genuinely don't see it as a preference for Darcy).

Reactions: 6
Okay so long time lurker. I unfollowed Louise a few years ago her content is boring and just doesn’t interest me at all. Anyway Matt new wife Devon is the complete opposite to what Louise ever was? How can a man go to 2 completely different people?? After snooping through their Instagram I can honestly say darcy looks so much older and she is gorgeous... the photos on matts Instagram truly shows who she is whereas on Louise it’s pink sparkly over loaded filters and whatever else. I also think Devon would be a good influence on darcy, she seems real and unbothered and not like other girls. I think regardless of who’s she is people will always tear the step mother down... always

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Okay so long time lurker. I unfollowed Louise a few years ago her content is boring and just doesn’t interest me at all. Anyway Matt new wife Devon is the complete opposite to what Louise ever was? How can a man go to 2 completely different people?? After snooping through their Instagram I can honestly say darcy looks so much older and she is gorgeous... the photos on matts Instagram truly shows who she is whereas on Louise it’s pink sparkly over loaded filters and whatever else. I also think Devon would be a good influence on darcy, she seems real and unbothered and not like other girls. I think regardless of who’s she is people will always tear the step mother down... always
Devon seems quite quiet and probably a much more stable person to be with than Louise. Matt and Louise never seemed to be a perfect match to me for some reason. We don't know much about Devon though so it's hard to tell, she could be as ridiculous as Lazy Lou

Reactions: 5
I was quite wary of Devon when she first came on the scene. She started a YouTube channel.. and her and Matt had a couple's channel for a while.. which just was quite off to me. To try and capitalize off of someone's ex being famous.

Nowadays they are much more lowkey so I have no issue with her.

As for Matt liking two completely different people.. I do think that they were both quite young when they were married. And while Louise is very girly, she still is a bit nerdy/quirky (however you wanna call it), which I am sure is what attracted Matt. I do think he wanted a fairly traditional marriage with him as the main breadwinner.. and the more successful Louise got the more of a rift between them got bigger. He may have said that he didn't like YouTube or wanted privacy.. but we know that isn't true because he continued uploading videos himself after they divorced. I think it's more likely he didn't like her being much more successful than him. It was probably emasculating for him.

When they split he was much older and actually went for someone much more like him in personality, and someone who isn't famous so he can't be jealous of them.

Reactions: 7
and of course she's posted another Ad/giveaway. This time with Sylvanian Families. :cautious: :rolleyes:

• Angry
I’ve always thought that the man has control issues and needs to be in charge in his relationship. The type that doesn’t like a woman with opinions or independence. He didn’t have that level of control or power with Louise over time and I 100% think that’s the true reason they broke up. He couldn’t handle Louise growing in confidence and getting to do the things she did when the Brit crew was everywhere.

I think his need for control and power over his partner is the main reason he was never in Louise’s videos too. It was the only aspect of her YouTube career that he could control and hold over her. I mean, as soon as they broke up he was trying to make a go of YouTube so it was never truly about privacy or his teaching job.

Now he has a wife who seems very bland and twee and very “yes Matthew, no Matthew, three bags full Matthew”. I expect that’s the way he really likes his women; easy to control, looking up to him as the big hunk of a man, reliant on being part of a relationship.

As for Devon being an influence on Darcy, nah. She doesn’t have enough about her. She will be a kind enough step mum to Darcy but any influence she has over her as she grows will come from parroting Matt. As for people tearing her down, they probably wouldn’t have had she been less weird at the start of the relationship. I mean, who posts pictures of their partners child on Instagram when they’ve met them once or twice? Weirdos. Who lets their mum post pictures of their partners child on Instagram that they’ve met once or twice? Super weirdos.

Massive post I know but the way people champion Matt and Devon fascinates me when way back even in gurugossiper days it was so clear how odd they both were and still are when it comes to their dynamics with Louise and Darcy.

Reactions: 18
wow, her last youtube video only has 19k views and she has 2.31m subscribers.. people are probably getting bored of her posting once a month :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
I’ve always thought that the man has control issues and needs to be in charge in his relationship. The type that doesn’t like a woman with opinions or independence. He didn’t have that level of control or power with Louise over time and I 100% think that’s the true reason they broke up. He couldn’t handle Louise growing in confidence and getting to do the things she did when the Brit crew was everywhere.

I think his need for control and power over his partner is the main reason he was never in Louise’s videos too. It was the only aspect of her YouTube career that he could control and hold over her. I mean, as soon as they broke up he was trying to make a go of YouTube so it was never truly about privacy or his teaching job.

Now he has a wife who seems very bland and twee and very “yes Matthew, no Matthew, three bags full Matthew”. I expect that’s the way he really likes his women; easy to control, looking up to him as the big hunk of a man, reliant on being part of a relationship.

As for Devon being an influence on Darcy, nah. She doesn’t have enough about her. She will be a kind enough step mum to Darcy but any influence she has over her as she grows will come from parroting Matt. As for people tearing her down, they probably wouldn’t have had she been less weird at the start of the relationship. I mean, who posts pictures of their partners child on Instagram when they’ve met them once or twice? Weirdos. Who lets their mum post pictures of their partners child on Instagram that they’ve met once or twice? Super weirdos.

Massive post I know but the way people champion Matt and Devon fascinates me when way back even in gurugossiper days it was so clear how odd they both were and still are when it comes to their dynamics with Louise and Darcy.
I know it’s been mentioned before but it’s worth remembering the only reason they don’t exploit Darcy for views anymore is because they tried and failed.

Matt comes across as so slimy to me, just like you described. A control freak. Devon’s development is arrested at 14 it seems.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.