Louise Pentland #11 O' Christmas tree O' Christmas tree, what else can she get free?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and not like other girls.
yeah... not a cool attitude there bud ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ matts new wife seems dull as dishwater. I remember talks on GG about how stingy she was with her money - to the extreme and Iโ€™ve no doubt a lot of that comes from Matt too and controlling how their money is spent.

She clearly doesnโ€™t like Louise and whether we do or not is irrelevant, sheโ€™s in Darcys life for however long her and Matt are married and to shade her mum online? Nah. I donโ€™t like the pair of them. As someone else said the only reason they donโ€™t use Darcy anymore is because it failed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Matt definitely seems slimy. I imagine he tried to reign Louise in but she's got a big personality so that wouldn't have worked. He's definitely tried to exploit Darcy and probably takes into account that so many people were against him using Darcy to get back at Louise and making a youtube channel to gain from their divorce. I don't think he stopped using Darcy for content because he didn't want her online but I imagine he'd be the one that would appreciate her wishes to not be on instagram more than Louise. Especially because he would have a better grasp on safeguarding due to his job. He and Devon seem better suited only because as PP said she's younger than him and follows his every word. If it works for them that's great but personally I find them both as dull and suspicious as each other.

Reactions: 4
Matt always seemed so smug and know-it-all. I remember he did a video where he talked about being a good parent and what he thinks is important, he seemed so condescending. All those weird videos he and Devon did are deleted now and although Darcy wasn't really in many of them they were still trying to benefit from being associated with Louise/Darcy. Devon even released a book on amazon at one point. So cringe.

Reactions: 6
Matt definitely seems slimy. I imagine he tried to reign Louise in but she's got a big personality so that wouldn't have worked. He's definitely tried to exploit Darcy and probably takes into account that so many people were against him using Darcy to get back at Louise and making a youtube channel to gain from their divorce. I don't think he stopped using Darcy for content because he didn't want her online but I imagine he'd be the one that would appreciate her wishes to not be on instagram more than Louise. Especially because he would have a better grasp on safeguarding due to his job. He and Devon seem better suited only because as PP said she's younger than him and follows his every word. If it works for them that's great but personally I find them both as dull and suspicious as each other.
This is the exact kind of stuff I meant in my post ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ why would you imagine that when Darcy's constantly on his and Devon's instagram pages? He has literally no reason to have a public online presence or to upload public photos of his child and yet he still does. He allowed his new partner of a few months to upload photos of his child on a public instagram page. He allowed her MUM to do it too.

And he's still the one who'd safeguard Darcy online? Okay then ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 3
No one is safeguarding either of those girls, even oneโ€™s detective sergeant father because they all enjoy the benefits the girls bring in too much.

Reactions: 11
Matt always seemed so smug and know-it-all. I remember he did a video where he talked about being a good parent and what he thinks is important, he seemed so condescending. All those weird videos he and Devon did are deleted now and although Darcy wasn't really in many of them they were still trying to benefit from being associated with Louise/Darcy. Devon even released a book on amazon at one point. So cringe.
oh my god I forgot about the Book! ๐Ÿ˜‚ and the songs on Spotify that made my ears bleed.

• Haha
This is the exact kind of stuff I meant in my post ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ why would you imagine that when Darcy's constantly on his and Devon's instagram pages? He has literally no reason to have a public online presence or to upload public photos of his child and yet he still does. He allowed his new partner of a few months to upload photos of his child on a public instagram page. He allowed her MUM to do it too.

And he's still the one who'd safeguard Darcy online? Okay then ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
That's pretty passive aggressive but all I meant was considering his job he should understand it better? I didn't say he wasn't posting Darcy? :rolleyes:

That's pretty passive aggressive but all I meant was considering his job he should understand it better? I didn't say he wasn't posting Darcy? :rolleyes:
It's not passive aggressive to directly address your post ๐Ÿ˜‚ eye rolling emojis like yours are far more passive aggressive than a direct comment like mine.

And you've misunderstood my post. I didn't say you'd said he wasn't posting Darcy. You've commented saying you imagine Matt would be one that would appreciate Darcy not wanting to be on instagram. I was amused by the fact that comment in your post is just like the ones I described where even when the evidence shows otherwise (the fact that her father posts her images online publicly when he has no reason to), people prefer to imagine that Matt will respect Darcy's privacy (when he clearly sacrifices it for literally no reason). I even bolded the part I responded to to make it clear when I replied.

And I agree, considering his job he should understand it better. But he either doesn't, or chooses not to because he likes getting 1000+ likes on photos of his daughter. I'm guessing the latter.

Reactions: 1
I think there was a couple of months after the separation/divorce where you could tell that Louise was specifically trying not to show Darcy's face. I'd imagine that came from Matt requesting her to stop. She probably eventually said to him "if I can't post her, you can't either" and probably offered to pay more than half for Darcy's needs (and future college etc).

Basically kinda paying him off but also.. if Matt really cared about the privacy of his child he is within his rights to stop her from being shown.. instead he would like to keep his public profile as an ego boost and probably benefit from the money Louise makes off her kids.. even when they're divorced. I think he is worse than Louise in that sense, because it least she has a real reason to show her kids online (not that I approve of it), and could probably argue that much of the money she makes off the girls go back towards the girls. What reason does Matt have? Why hasn't he stopped Louise from doing ads with Darcy?

๐Ÿค‘

It's not passive aggressive to directly address your post ๐Ÿ˜‚ eye rolling emojis like yours are far more passive aggressive than a direct comment like mine.

And you've misunderstood my post. I didn't say you'd said he wasn't posting Darcy. You've commented saying you imagine Matt would be one that would appreciate Darcy not wanting to be on instagram. I was amused by the fact that comment in your post is just like the ones I described where even when the evidence shows otherwise (the fact that her father posts her images online publicly when he has no reason to), people prefer to imagine that Matt will respect Darcy's privacy (when he clearly sacrifices it for literally no reason). I even bolded the part I responded to to make it clear when I replied.

And I agree, considering his job he should understand it better. But he either doesn't, or chooses not to because he likes getting 1000+ likes on photos of his daughter. I'm guessing the latter.
You may wanna re-read my response? Oh well I'm over this jeez

She s a greedy ,money grabbing, already rich " show me the ( ad) money) bloody twit. What was the film with Cuba Gooding jnr getting Tom Cruise to yell "show me the money"... That's what came in in my head when I saw another bloody ad!!

If Giovanni mumma g wins I m a celeb tonight she 'll be getting all the mainstream media lazy lou keeps banging on about wanting!!!๐Ÿ˜† she does a mum podcast, interviewed kate Middleton on hers, laat must have been steaming jealous then, she 'll get a this morning slot, be on loose women, Jonathon Ross show, interviews galore!!! Lazy will be green with envy whilst online charming and congratulatory with a gritted smile!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Regarding Louise not particularly liking the company of toddlers I do remember a video in the "Baby glitter" days where louise was playing with Darcy and possibly interviewing her or something but she was clearly huffing and eye rolling at playing with Doodles.

Also re: matt and Devon.... they seem to be deliberately breaking the public perception of Darcy as Louise's perfect girly girly girl. Also louise has made her feeling about them very clear by writing about them in her "non autobiographical" autobiography.

Reactions: 5
ooo what did she say??
She described an ex husband (totally not based on matt ๐Ÿ˜‰) Who was a wet blanket that wanted a very traditional marriage until he randomly ran off with a younger woman. And a woman (totally jot based on Devon ๐Ÿ˜‰) who was a real free spirit in an annoying way and was all spiritual and over stepped boundaries with the daughter (totally not based on Darcy ๐Ÿ˜‰) it was just really weird

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I'm surprised this doesn't get more talk here but something about liam is very off to me. From what little we do about him he seems like a sensible man, the fact hes not keen on being publicly blasted all over the internet and the fact hes high up in the police, he looks like an average kind of day to day man...yet he lets this tit slide? Louise is such a big personality she seems so overbearing? For example the house...it doesn't look like a couples house, it looks like louise's house... does he get a say in anything? And in terms of pearl...at what point as a man of his type of job does he not step up and take some control if the privacy issues? I mean as a police officer I wouldn't want my adress, or family life to be so accessible? I've seen first hand what people who dont like the police can do. Maybe we give him too much credit. Hes clearly under the thumb.

Reactions: 19
I'm surprised this doesn't get more talk here but something about liam is very off to me. From what little we do about him he seems like a sensible man, the fact hes not keen on being publicly blasted all over the internet and the fact hes high up in the police, he looks like an average kind of day to day man...yet he lets this tit slide? Louise is such a big personality she seems so overbearing? For example the house...it doesn't look like a couples house, it looks like louise's house... does he get a say in anything? And in terms of pearl...at what point as a man of his type of job does he not step up and take some control if the privacy issues? I mean as a police officer I wouldn't want my adress, or family life to be so accessible? I've seen first hand what people who dont like the police can do. Maybe we give him too much credit. Hes clearly under the thumb.
Oh massively! I cannot believe he allows her to even mention him after the malteaser incident. Plus when they painted the bedroom pink and you hear his voice off camera "I love it" just to support louise in saying she isnt controlling? Plus all the safety issues with pearl... its unbelievable he allows it

A cushty lifestyle makes people forget their morals very quickly.

Reactions: 4
Now youโ€™ve said this, Iโ€™m surprised we even know heโ€™s in the police

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.