Louise Pentland #11 O' Christmas tree O' Christmas tree, what else can she get free?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Magnetic lashes advert.... i would have said shes taking every brand deal possible to prepare to quit but then why have the office space? Or has she given up on that too

Reactions: 3
I don't understand why she's suddenly a expert in early years. Considering she's too immature to control and rationalize her own emotions when called out. I mean she's constantly asking for advice with her kids that she hardly sees or interacts with anyways...Unless its for *in her words* cashola!! Her army of helpers has her kids the majority of the time, Why she does... erm... you know... whatever it is she actually does. I mean for goodness sakes she had a tantrum because her child had one. What kind of a role model is that?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Okay I have been avoiding louise like the plague because she actually sickens me. I keep seeing her bloody Swarovski ad everywhere and always make sure to leave a comment about child exploitation. Its compelled me to come back to tattle just to be around normal people. People actually dont get that modelling for an ad is something that people get paid to do. These are children who cannot consent and are not being paid. That is exploitation. Pearl started working DURING HER OWN bleeping BIRTH.
Also just wanted to say it's so strange seeing Darcy with front teeth! She looks so grown up now and very beautiful. I hope both she and pearl escape their bleeping Truman show.

Reactions: 14
Oh what a surprise another advert ... Bloody magnetic fake lashes... Lazylou soft office arse... When have you ever done a post about using fake lashes let alone magnetic ones???... Will be like weightwatchers... Used for specified contractual period..... Never again... She s shameless... And a pathetic so called muminfluencer... Does she really think in a pandemic with loads of families on benefit, jobs lost, or cuts to hours... 20% less on furlough...fake effing magnetic bloody lashes... Most families bloody worrying about having to explain to kids how and why Santa won't be delivering very much or not at all.😠😠😠😠

Reactions: 8
So it was Marie bitsandclips that’s pregnant. I like her and her family. They’re super religious but they’re non-preachy and Marie seems like a good person.
I’m so happy for Marie, absolutely adore her and wish she would come back to YouTube. I do wonder if it’ll inspire Lou to have another baby. Hope it doesn’t. Marie can cope and even thrive with a brood of many kids. Lou can’t.

Reactions: 9
You should check out fabulous magazine channel YT. for Louise's top parenting tips. I had my notepad ready to learn and just dawned on me I'm taking advice from someone who doesn't parent at all. D'OH

The advice I was really confused about on the video was when she says when a child has a tantrum be calm and show them support and then they will come out of it sooner... but I already did what she did which was join my toddler in a tantrum because I wasn't getting my own way... Louise what advice do I do the almighty bullshitter!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I don't think we've ever seen her calm down or show support in a situation like that? She just cries and says "#mumlife is so so difficult for a single mum like me. The nanny just left and Liam won't be home for another 5 minutes what do I do?! Ah I'll go and hide in the soft office with a diet coke and a block of cheese and let Doodles deal with this one"

Reactions: 10
Louise popped up in an an ad for a Zoom interview she did for (I think) Glamour magazine and she joked about how she often tells her kids she has to go to her room to work and do a Zoom call stand that her kids can’t come in and bother her as she is working.... but then she just goes to her soft office to chill out and get some peace!

SHE RESENTS HER KIDS. At ANY OPPORTUNITY she’ll try to claw herself away from them.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Louise popped up in an an ad for a Zoom interview she did for (I think) Glamour magazine and she joked about how she often tells her kids she has to go to her room to work and do a Zoom call stand that her kids can’t come in and bother her as she is working.... but then she just goes to her soft office to chill out and get some peace!

SHE RESENTS HER KIDS. At ANY OPPORTUNITY she’ll try to claw herself away from them.
That’s so sad :( I suppose the only good thing about her being so public about her resentment is when Doodles and Poodles are older and in therapy, they will have literal proof to show the therapist of how narcissistic their mother is to discuss and dissect. And they won’t have to wonder if their mother didn’t like them while they were growing up, they’ll know for sure.

How can people think this woman should do anything relating to parenting advice or child protection or early years stuff? The world is bonkers.

Reactions: 13

I saw this too! Makes me so angry.

At some point every parent needs 2 minutes of peace and quiet when looking after their kids but to lie to them and hide away in your room like a lazy teenager? Most parents would take some recycling outside to the bin or stand in another room and catch their breath, not make up an excuse to get away from their bothersome children. She's so often made it clear that motherhood isn't for her. There's been countless times she's complained about how her children take so much of her energy and attention and saying Pearl isn't easy to mother is vile. She only wants them for an accessory to dress up in ridiculous clothes and pose for her benefit. Even when buying or giving them toys they all require little to no effort from her so she can laze around and send them off to play alone.

Reactions: 15
Jesus Christ, those slippers are bleeping foul
they are! and i found it funny how devon mentioned a few days ago that you can wear what you like, it doesn't have to be pink and then louise buys the most pink, glittery slippers possible :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
20201129_214559.jpg

I've just seen this. Is this woman having a laugh? That is a baby with an electrical wire in her mouth. But "it looks cute for the gram". Anyone still supporting this nut case needs their head checked

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Oh but don’t worry she clarified in the end of the caption that she was a step away at all times, like electrocution isn’t instant and you can react fast enough 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Oh but don’t worry she clarified in the end of the caption that she was a step away at all times, like electrocution isn’t instant and you can react fast enough 🙄
Yeah children in close proximity to neglectful parents never get hurt?

Reactions: 1
So it was Marie bitsandclips that’s pregnant. I like her and her family. They’re super religious but they’re non-preachy and Marie seems like a good person.
I am athiest and super preachy religious folk irritate me but I looove Marie. Like you said, she isn't preachy. She seems so kind.

Reactions: 4
She's genuine. You can tell. Marie seems natural, fun, she enjoys her children and is cherishing with each of their personalities. She doesnt have a nanny and army of helpers or favours one child over the other. Like Louise moaning that one is hard to mother. Louise is self absorbed. She needs her ego rubbed all the time. And those who don't are bullies. I'm not a bully. I just know bs when I see it.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.