Louise Pentland #10 Nicole navigates content I create, kids increase my engagement rate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that another bloody Darcy and Pearl ad on her Facebook for sky and that stupid bloody " snug" which could have been an office... And donated that effing sofa to a charity in her area.Selfish rich up her own arse... Influ-hole😤😡😡😠
Yeah she has three lounges now... how the other half live eh?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Another day in the soft office yesterday. Why rent an office if you’re just going to stay in bed all day? Surprised she’s not got bed sores.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
An advert for a pill organising box? Wow she really has lost her way.
Screenshot_20201003-104215_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
View attachment 263731
Desperate for money it seems. Given that most people don't take many tablets if they are on long term medication, they don't need a pill box. Generally it's older people who use pill boxes to organise everything for each day of the week and what time. Not her audience at all.

Reactions: 9
Desperate for money it seems. Given that most people don't take many tablets if they are on long term medication, they don't need a pill box. Generally it's older people who use pill boxes to organise everything for each day of the week and what time. Not her audience at all.
For the Grannies at the back!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What the actual money grabbing, bullshitting duck is this.

In this box it has 3 compartments. Does it Louise, does it bleeping really???? I'm so glad you told me that I'm still working out what comes after 2. And then I might add her comment of when you take stuff out of a box it leaves more room. Yes louise that is genuinely a thing... but thank you for telling me how to do these things, should I use kid friendly scissors to open boxes too in case I cut myself on something sharp and then won't be able to get into the box of plasters. How inconvenient and ironic would that be, you really are Passive aggressive narcissis.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What the actual money grabbing, bullshitting duck is this.

In this box it has 3 compartments. Does it Louise, does it bleeping really???? I'm so glad you told me that I'm still working out what comes after 2. And then I might add her comment of when you take stuff out of a box it leaves more room. Yes louise that is genuinely a thing... but thank you for telling me how to do these things, should I use kid friendly scissors to open boxes too in case I cut myself on something sharp and then won't be able to get into the box of plasters. How inconvenient and ironic would that be, you really are Passive aggressive narcissis.
It also gets dark at night, and toilet paper is better for wiping your bum with than leaves. #Mumlifehax

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Got a very apt advertisement on Louise’s thread this afternoon. Sums her up I think - full of tit!

E28F40F9-2394-479A-96D8-BEEEE18ACCF5.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I know, I know, its not my house but I dislike her new decorating so much 😩 it has had such a glow down. That vanity that she upcycled looks really boring, as do her autumn decorations. I just can't believe how bad she has made the room look.

Reactions: 8
I know, I know, its not my house but I dislike her new decorating so much 😩 it has had such a glow down. That vanity that she upcycled looks really boring, as do her autumn decorations. I just can't believe how bad she has made the room look.
She’s just embracing her bad taste and not following trends, you troll 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s just embracing her bad taste and not following trends, you troll 😭😭😭
I know 😩 I like the fact that she is going with her own taste but I just think it looks so badly done. She will redecorate it like she did with her bedroom is my guess.

Reactions: 1
I know 😩 I like the fact that she is going with her own taste but I just think it looks so badly done. She will redecorate it like she did with her bedroom is my guess.
I was yanking your chain, it’s bleeping horrific lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
E042CBA3-A4ED-44FA-AEB5-3BABA7609E7A.png

Not a pill box but more of a general medication box (aka plasters and creams and general pain).

I still agree its not her target audience and shes a money grabbing bad egg, but at least it wasnt a pill organisation box because that would have been even less relevant to her audience

Reactions: 5
Eye roll. How is the medicine box ‘cute’? Just. In. What. Way?

it'd be a bit better if she filled it with stuff rather than just chucking in a few sad platers that Lloyds obviously gave her with the box...

It's a boring grey metal box with a white cross on it... Bloody embarrassing to be using that as creative content and calling a grey metal box cute. Lazy just duck off to one of your three bloody lounge rooms sofas and give your bleeping head a bloody wobble. Embarrassing waste of space idiot.I can't believe I used to follow her. I only follow her on Facebook and watch her Insta on storiesdown.com to come on here to tattle!!!!

• Haha
View attachment 263731
I’m sorry but is she serious, a Limited Edition Medicine box?? 🤣🤣🤣 oh my god what kind of world does she live in?? 1) it’s boring as sin 2) there are SO MANY Tupperware boxes, and better looking pill boxes and first aid kits you can get.

bleeping Limited Edition Medicine box, stop the press, I’m so excited by this I’ll be queuing outside Lloyd’s before they open 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m sorry but is she serious, a Limited Edition Medicine box?? 🤣🤣🤣 oh my god what kind of world does she live in?? 1) it’s boring as sin 2) there are SO MANY Tupperware boxes, and better looking pill boxes and first aid kits you can get.

bleeping Limited Edition Medicine box, stop the press, I’m so excited by this I’ll be queuing outside Lloyd’s before they open 🤣
Reminds me earlier my daughter was going on about this limited edition toilet paper we saw in asda last night. The way my child spoke of this amazing toilet paper was the same way Louise spoke of this amazing medicine box. 🙄

Reactions: 1
View attachment 264452
Not a pill box but more of a general medication box (aka plasters and creams and general pain).

I still agree its not her target audience and shes a money grabbing bad egg, but at least it wasnt a pill organisation box because that would have been even less relevant to her audience
Oh right.

Don't we all just have a cupboard at home we shove all these things in. And you end up with a shelf of plasters, tablets, creams etc. and that little box would never be big enough for it all.

Reactions: 5
Hm. She has actually, properly upset me a little bit (and if she does read here this will completely out me but I don’t really care).
in her latest insta she explains what a worrier she is and how hard she has found it. I am the same, I have struggled a lot and one thing I’ve found to help me cope is volunteering for a charity. It’s on the retail side and without going in to detail it ticks a lot of very on brand boxes for Louise.
Part or what I’m doing is trying to raise brand awareness and a couple of weeks ago I messaged Louise to see if she could offer any advice, or maybe tag us in something or even just like a post. I sent her a really nice message. She’s not my cup of tea but I did think she was a nice person. And I also realised that there might be reasons she couldn’t help. But if it were me- also a worrier, an over thinker, someone who lies awake feeling sad like her- I’d have sent me a reply just so say sorry too busy/can’t do it/not interested. But she’s totally ignored me. I don’t believe for a second she hasn’t seen my message. She clean ignored me. If I’d said something nasty she’d have been on it like a shot. duck her. She’s not a good egg. She’s not a bad egg either. She’s just an egg ☹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.