Louise Pentland #10 Nicole navigates content I create, kids increase my engagement rate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The effing word "bleddy"... Just erhhhh. 😵😡 decreasing is earning her nickname lazyarse lady louise... fancy not be g able to sort your greedy stuff out... Can she get any more out of touch with real people who follow her??????

Reactions: 4
I’m guessing Liam has his own room, her sparkly girlie soft office can’t be ruined by his “boy” stuff! This is a woman who is so lazy her new born slept in her walk in wardrobe so she wouldn’t have too far to walk! How many bedrooms does the house actually have?
Only 4 and one of them is her wardrobe! So really just the 3 bedrooms for her and the girls (plus the many sitting rooms downstairs). Whilst Pentland Palace isn't exactly small, I will never understand why she paid the best part of 700k for a new(ish) build that doesn't suit their needs. No wonder Liam lives in his car.

Reactions: 9
The house is a stop gap until she can move into her dream property. The disneyworld castle

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Only 4 and one of them is her wardrobe! So really just the 3 bedrooms for her and the girls (plus the many sitting rooms downstairs). Whilst Pentland Palace isn't exactly small, I will never understand why she paid the best part of 700k for a new(ish) build that doesn't suit their needs. No wonder Liam lives in his car.
Does he actually still live there....? Bit weird that she's shown multiple rooms/hallway/piles on stories and no sign of any of his stuff at all? That Sky ad she posted a few days back with Pearl and Darcy listed what she watches, what the girls watch, but nothing about Liam?
His shoes are missing from here too...
Screenshot_20201007-221415_Instagram.jpg

The amount of clothes she has is disgusting! She gets given so many free clothes from companies and is always buying herself clothes too. Its no wonder she needs to put them in the loft.

In times like this when she is trying to portray herself as just like everyone else and apparently was fearing for her job at some point during lockdown she has got her bathroom redone, her kitchen flooring completely redone, new furniture (free) and has money to still go for her weekly hair washing sessions, nails getting done, trips to London and of course being able to pay people to organise her obscene amount of clothes. In reality she is the opposite.

Reactions: 10
As much as she gets so much free stuff from companies, I love how her attempt to get free bunk beds obviously didn't work. She'd posted asking about bunk beds on twitter, insta and Facebook, and was clearly trying to get free ones and even specified what style she wanted. But in the last vlog she said how Darcy really wants a bunk bed, so she mustn't have had any offers. So basically she was never prepared to buy them herself.

• Wow
Maybe Liam kept his own place because his shift work is so disruptive to her Ladyship’s sleep? So he just brings a bag when he’s on days 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Maybe Liam kept his own place because his shift work is so disruptive to her Ladyship’s sleep? So he just brings a bag when he’s on days 🤷🏻‍♀️
He probably sleeps in the garage. He literally has zero space in that house that is his. 2 living rooms and open plan kitchen/lounge that is used mostly, 3 bedrooms and her own personal walk in wardrobe.

There is zero evidence a man even lives there. I get when she initially bought the house it was for just her and Darcy but then she decided to try for a baby with a man she wasn't planning to live with and got pregnant straight away, letting him move in.

I would struggle to make room for a man in my house at first tbh as I have been so used to living alone with my daughter for 10 years. However I think after living together for 3 years there would be a blending, that house is all her and she makes that very clear. For example minstrel-gate and him having to sit in his car to do work. 🙄

Reactions: 7
If I was new to her Instagram I would honestly think that she was a single mum! I wonder if she’s more cautious sharing following her divorce 🤔

Side note - the worst has happened and I’ve started using yanno IRL. FFS!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can't believe the amount of clothes she has and she was on a primark trip last week 🙄

Reactions: 2
What ever happened to her learning new recipes to cook that didn't last... and I don't call easy pasta dinners and ready rolled puff pastry cooking. All though she did claim the puff pastry as hers by telling people you can put stuff on it like a pizza 🙃🤔 which I wouldn't of thunked that as I'm so friggin dumb...

Reactions: 3
There is zero evidence a man even lives there. I get when she initially bought the house it was for just her and Darcy but then she decided to try for a baby with a man she wasn't planning to live with and got pregnant straight away, letting him move in.

I would struggle to make room for a man in my house at first tbh as I have been so used to living alone with my daughter for 10 years. However I think after living together for 3 years there would be a blending, that house is all her and she makes that very clear. For example minstrel-gate and him having to sit in his car to do work. 🙄
I remember in her baby reveal video that there was a few indications that Pearl was actually unplanned, which to me would explain why the house at the time wouldn't show evidence of him living there. If he did only move in because of the pregnancy, maybe they weren't actually ready to make that step yet?

I remember in her baby reveal video that there was a few indications that Pearl was actually unplanned, which to me would explain why the house at the time wouldn't show evidence of him living there. If he did only move in because of the pregnancy, maybe they weren't actually ready to make that step yet?
she said (on an instagram story, i think?) that liam "semi-dumped" her before she found out that she was pregnant so maybe they wouldn't still be together if it weren't for pearl..

I’m always baffled when she said they weren’t trying for a baby but were also not using birth control. Not a big shock when you end up pregnant if that’s your attitude to birth control.
When she first moved into the big house she made it clear it was HERS not theirs & it was a stop gap. She also mentioned that he had had a horrible divorce as had she, so they wouldn’t be getting married. She did the embarrassing proposal to herself too. Sadly I think she doesn’t know what she wants (unless it was the American man whisking her away on the helicopter...)

Actually... the idea that Liam has a 'bolt hole' makes a lot of sense. It's common knowledge that her dad owns a few properties/buildings. The fact that he doesn't like being in vlogs, he works shifts, Louise is a horrific person... living part time in a unit would be a perfect situation.

Reactions: 7
No masks on that story???? like they were in her house working, surely that requires masks?

No masks on that story???? like they were in her house working, surely that requires masks?
My thoughts exactly!! She was definitely within 2 metres of them as well. I am becoming a stickler for masks now unless there is an exemption for them but clearly Louise doesn't have one and I am assuming neither did those 2 either.

Not sure what the guidelines down her way are but here in Scotland we aren't allowed in other people's homes again. So I am back to talking to my parents through their living room window.

Reactions: 6
If I was new to her Instagram I would honestly think that she was a single mum! I wonder if she’s more cautious sharing following her divorce 🤔

Side note - the worst has happened and I’ve started using yanno IRL. FFS!!!
This is what really confuses me - going by her Instagram, she seems to be keeping her relationships private, but then she also had an entire photoshoot and article in Hello about their engagement??

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.