Louise Pentland #10 Nicole navigates content I create, kids increase my engagement rate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hm. She has actually, properly upset me a little bit (and if she does read here this will completely out me but I don’t really care).
in her latest insta she explains what a worrier she is and how hard she has found it. I am the same, I have struggled a lot and one thing I’ve found to help me cope is volunteering for a charity. It’s on the retail side and without going in to detail it ticks a lot of very on brand boxes for Louise.
Part or what I’m doing is trying to raise brand awareness and a couple of weeks ago I messaged Louise to see if she could offer any advice, or maybe tag us in something or even just like a post. I sent her a really nice message. She’s not my cup of tea but I did think she was a nice person. And I also realised that there might be reasons she couldn’t help. But if it were me- also a worrier, an over thinker, someone who lies awake feeling sad like her- I’d have sent me a reply just so say sorry too busy/can’t do it/not interested. But she’s totally ignored me. I don’t believe for a second she hasn’t seen my message. She clean ignored me. If I’d said something nasty she’d have been on it like a shot. duck her. She’s not a good egg. She’s not a bad egg either. She’s just an egg ☹
Correct. She only responds to criticism. From a business point of view its the wrong thing to do, she will have been advised this but she can't seem to help it. I have sent about 10 messages over the last 6 years to her, my 8 positive ones got ignored, my 2 'negative' ones got a snotty reply. I wouldn't take it personally though as she is just a lazy cow with a massive ego.

Reactions: 14
Best selling author Louise Pentland pulling “storks” from her Poundland pumpkins and ruining them with poster paint

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hm. She has actually, properly upset me a little bit (and if she does read here this will completely out me but I don’t really care).
in her latest insta she explains what a worrier she is and how hard she has found it. I am the same, I have struggled a lot and one thing I’ve found to help me cope is volunteering for a charity. It’s on the retail side and without going in to detail it ticks a lot of very on brand boxes for Louise.
Part or what I’m doing is trying to raise brand awareness and a couple of weeks ago I messaged Louise to see if she could offer any advice, or maybe tag us in something or even just like a post. I sent her a really nice message. She’s not my cup of tea but I did think she was a nice person. And I also realised that there might be reasons she couldn’t help. But if it were me- also a worrier, an over thinker, someone who lies awake feeling sad like her- I’d have sent me a reply just so say sorry too busy/can’t do it/not interested. But she’s totally ignored me. I don’t believe for a second she hasn’t seen my message. She clean ignored me. If I’d said something nasty she’d have been on it like a shot. duck her. She’s not a good egg. She’s not a bad egg either. She’s just an egg ☹
Sadly, a majority of influencers are like this, and you know why? It doesn't get her clicks. Of course had she responded Kindly to you and advertised it all over her page, yes a few people would have clicked. But calling troll and splashing negative messages all over your IG feed gets you even more clicks and arse licking and engagement in general, and that's the golden ticket, sadly. It's gross. I'm sorry and I hope you're well x

• Heart
Thank you, I’m fine. Just feel a bit of a fool for thinking she might do something that’s not for her own gain. Ironically it might make her feel really good and calm her nerves, it is for me. But nope it’s all about that dollar!

OMG! She is now paying somebody to organise her wardrobes!! FFS!!! Does she do anything herself?!?! She really is Mr bleeping Slop!🤬
Screenshot_20201004-150456_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I genuinely don’t think she replies to any messages. Probably not even ones that annoy her anymore.

It grates on me so much when she puts the DM me button on her stories. Why should people DM you Louise? You don’t give a tit! Don’t ask for engagement when you’re not going to engage with them.

I wrote her an email many years ago when she first mentioned her abuse from her step mother. I had been through the same so naively reached out and of course it was ignored. But maybe if I’d have emailed her calling her a liar and other horrid things she might have replied 🤷‍♀️ I’m still bitter about it as you can see!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I genuinely don’t think she replies to any messages. Probably not even ones that annoy her anymore.

It grates on me so much when she puts the DM me button on her stories. Why should people DM you Louise? You don’t give a tit! Don’t ask for engagement when you’re not going to engage with them.

I wrote her an email many years ago when she first mentioned her abuse from her step mother. I had been through the same so naively reached out and of course it was ignored. But maybe if I’d have emailed her calling her a liar and other horrid things she might have replied 🤷‍♀️ I’m still bitter about it as you can see!
that's horrible, it takes 2 mins to reply and I know she can't reply to all messages and emails but she sure manages to reply to anything less than praise and complements

sorry you went through similar ❤ you have every right to be bitter!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh right.

Don't we all just have a cupboard at home we shove all these things in. And you end up with a shelf of plasters, tablets, creams etc. and that little box would never be big enough for it all.
Have you been sneaking around my house? That description of my medicine cupboard is way too accurate! 😂

OMG! She is now paying somebody to organise her wardrobes!! FFS!!! Does she do anything herself?!?! She really is Mr bleeping Slop!🤬View attachment 265019
It is ridiculous but after watching the home edit on Netflix I totally would do this if I had money to burn!

Reactions: 1
She has that MASSIVE walk in wardrobe but still has to get her winter stuff down from the attic? Thats a lot of stuff. And I am no stranger to clothes buying tbf.

I think it shows how greedy she is. Me and my partner share a wardrobe and have a IKEA storage thing with those from canvas boxes, 3 each and that's it. Even my 3 kids don't have that amount of clothes she has!!!! Its insane. I was going to say I can't believe she's got someone to neatly put her clothes in the wardrobe and tidy up her mess... but I can believe it because that's the type of twit she is...

• Heart
She has that MASSIVE walk in wardrobe but still has to get her winter stuff down from the attic? Thats a lot of stuff. And I am no stranger to clothes buying tbf.
And you know Liam will have no space in that wardrobe

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Have you been sneaking around my house? That description of my medicine cupboard is way too accurate! 😂

It is ridiculous but after watching the home edit on Netflix I totally would do this if I had money to burn!
I totally get a normal person wanting it but this is Louise. A woman who does not work and who regularly uploads videos saying that she works too hard and she needs to chill 🤣 she has a cleaner, she has a nanny, she goes hairdressers every week, she has Nicole to edit her vids and make them stupid shareables, she pays a company to decorate her house for christmas, she pays a decorator to paint her walls. Now she is paying someone to sort out her wardrobe. She does duck all! I'm surprised she doesn't pay somebody to wipe her arse!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
those pumpkins on her insta stories....oh my goddddd she is crap at “crafting”! her attempts look badly done and tacky, much more like Pearl did it than an adult woman 🤦🏼‍♀️

Louise, you don’t have a creative bone in your body - stop with the crappy crafts!!!

It's utterly pathetic... But done for easy content... She just sits on her arse watching the employees paid do it whilst she films, Nicole edits and posts.... And she s hurt her dad called her lazy slop!!! It's a life long personality trait and life trait... But she has real ( bought) title Lady... So that's what aristocracy do... Lazy.... duck.. Off... Head ... Wobble... Idiotic... pretentious... Just words... Too Sunday stress before work tired to put in a sentence. Surprised she doesn't suffer from bed / pressure arse check sores...

Last edited:
OMG! She is now paying somebody to organise her wardrobes!! FFS!!! Does she do anything herself?!?! She really is Mr bleeping Slop!🤬View attachment 265019
Threw up in my mouth a little with that question of "are you like insta goals?!" How old is this woman? Spitting buzzwords to seem down with the kids and relatable? Her entire life is a sad attempt at all kinds of 'insta goals'. She makes me cringe so hard, I can't even begin to roll my eyes at needing a professional organizer to sort out her hoard when she is perfectly healthy, functioning and with all the time in the world.

We all know within a month that wardrobe will be a state again
This.

• Heart
I totally get a normal person wanting it but this is Louise. A woman who does not work and who regularly uploads videos saying that she works too hard and she needs to chill 🤣 she has a cleaner, she has a nanny, she goes hairdressers every week, she has Nicole to edit her vids and make them stupid shareables, she pays a company to decorate her house for christmas, she pays a decorator to paint her walls. Now she is paying someone to sort out her wardrobe. She does duck all! I'm surprised she doesn't pay somebody to wipe her arse!
Yeah for someone who uploaded a few stories during the pandemic implying she was worried about money as she was supporting multiple households and work was slow... weekly hairdresser appointment, nanny, cleaner, nicole editing videos and shareables, her manager handling the brand deals and taking a cut and the decorators for both the house and christmas and now this... thats a fuckton of money on stuff, no wonder she worries about money. Plus she's got no direction and has been trying to break into mainstream since Pearl was born and its not really going anywhere so thats more wasted £££...

Reactions: 8
Regarding the professional organiser - forgive me if I'm wrong, but isn't the person doing it the woman who she told us she was 'mentoring'? So really her advice to grow your account is... to feature on her account as an undisclosed AD?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.