Louise Pentland #10 Nicole navigates content I create, kids increase my engagement rate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m always baffled when she said they weren’t trying for a baby but were also not using birth control. Not a big shock when you end up pregnant if that’s your attitude to birth control.
When she first moved into the big house she made it clear it was HERS not theirs & it was a stop gap. She also mentioned that he had had a horrible divorce as had she, so they wouldn’t be getting married. She did the embarrassing proposal to herself too. Sadly I think she doesn’t know what she wants (unless it was the American man whisking her away on the helicopter...)
Is her Christianity Catholic Christianity? That might explain her attitude to birth control.

Reactions: 2
Is her Christianity Catholic Christianity? That might explain her attitude to birth control.
She's probably Church of England/Anglican rather than Catholic. It fits the most with what she's said about her religion in my experience. I don't think she keeps with the Church's teachings anyway-the teachings of the Church of England tend to be no sex before marriage or at least not outside of a fully committed relationship, and we know that's not how Louise operates (which is totally fine btw! It's just not fitting with the church's teachings)

I think she may have Catholic leanings as she did that whole thing where she met the Pope

I’m always baffled when she said they weren’t trying for a baby but were also not using birth control. Not a big shock when you end up pregnant if that’s your attitude to birth control.
When she first moved into the big house she made it clear it was HERS not theirs & it was a stop gap. She also mentioned that he had had a horrible divorce as had she, so they wouldn’t be getting married. She did the embarrassing proposal to herself too. Sadly I think she doesn’t know what she wants (unless it was the American man whisking her away on the helicopter...)
I listened to a podcast she did a year or so ago and she said there her and Liam had decided to have a baby together and didn’t expect it to happen so quickly... so I wonder what the truth is??

“this is going to change my life forever!” guarantee she’ll trash it in a week.

Reactions: 5
She vlogged her attendance of at least one Christmas service ages ago and it was an Anglican church that seemed more low than high church. This will make me sound super creepy, but I am a bit of a nerd when it comes to ecclesiastical architecture, so I did some research back then based on the vlog and I also saw that her dad was a member of the church council, so it really wasn’t that difficult to figure out 🙈 and in my defence, she also said the church’s name in her video about the alpha course 🤣

• Haha
She vlogged her attendance of at least one Christmas service ages ago and it was an Anglican church that seemed more low than high church. This will make me sound super creepy, but I am a bit of a nerd when it comes to ecclesiastical architecture, so I did some research back then based on the vlog and I also saw that her dad was a member of the church council, so it really wasn’t that difficult to figure out 🙈 and in my defence, she also said the church’s name in her video about the alpha course 🤣
Her dad has his grubby fingers everywhere doesn't he?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I listened to a podcast she did a year or so ago and she said there her and Liam had decided to have a baby together and didn’t expect it to happen so quickly... so I wonder what the truth is??
The story seems to change. Her party line is they decided to try and see what happens then got pregnant straight away so he moved in.
Also I remember she did a live video as she was in the process of moving, someone asked if Liam was moving. She said yes then quickly backtracked and said no. I wonder if she wanted him to move in, he said no then suddenly she is pregnant. 🤔
Her recent story about the photos was cringe. Showing a photo of the pair of them, mentioning the wedding and the bringing up covid stopping the wedding. duck right off Louise! There are bigger things in life than your bleeping wedding plans. One of my daughters friends has tested positive yesterday so that is my daughter and I self isolating while I am in the high risk group. I wish the extent of my worries was my ridiculous amount of clothes and not for the health of my family.

Her dad has his grubby fingers everywhere doesn't he?!
Probably where she gets it from.

• Sad
The story seems to change. Her party line is they decided to try and see what happens then got pregnant straight away so he moved in.
Also I remember she did a live video as she was in the process of moving, someone asked if Liam was moving. She said yes then quickly backtracked and said no. I wonder if she wanted him to move in, he said no then suddenly she is pregnant. 🤔
Her recent story about the photos was cringe. Showing a photo of the pair of them, mentioning the wedding and the bringing up covid stopping the wedding. duck right off Louise! There are bigger things in life than your bleeping wedding plans. One of my daughters friends has tested positive yesterday so that is my daughter and I self isolating while I am in the high risk group. I wish the extent of my worries was my ridiculous amount of clothes and not for the health of my family.

Wishing you a speedy recovery 💕. I agree with everything you put. She can't put herself in other people's shoes. This whole good charitable egg nonsense is really wearing thin now ...

Reactions: 4
Yes louise you are a sucker for freebies... you are good at those, imagine if that's the only talent you have to be a billboard... you have no personality or talent you are just a walking talking billboard for companies... you go girl!!! And yes I'm sure your girls will look back on these cosy hot chocolate moments or "memories" as you like to put it. Just you, your two girls and millions of viewers being part of thier private childhood...Good for you. Get those kids working young. I wonder if someone else with a lesser status like your greedy self would be able to get away with what you do... probably NOT, just drink your free hot chocolate and duck off Louise. You might as well right to father Christmas for freebies from companies you want because you behave and act like a greedy, spoilt brat!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
"we don't support JKs comments but I'm not going to take Harry potter away from Darcy cause she loves it so much"

I wonder how she'd react if it wasn't transphobic comments. Like what if JK was involved in a Rolf Harris esque issue. Would she "take Harry Potter away" from Darcy then?

Its interesting how her priorities lie. No doubt she's lgbt positive but I wouldn't call her an ally.

Reactions: 12
Yes louise you are a sucker for freebies... you are good at those, imagine if that's the only talent you have to be a billboard... you have no personality or talent you are just a walking talking billboard for companies... you go girl!!! And yes I'm sure your girls will look back on these cosy hot chocolate moments or "memories" as you like to put it. Just you, your two girls and millions of viewers being part of thier private childhood...Good for you. Get those kids working young. I wonder if someone else with a lesser status like your greedy self would be able to get away with what you do... probably NOT, just drink your free hot chocolate and duck off Louise. You might as well right to father Christmas for freebies from companies you want because you behave and act like a greedy, spoilt brat!!!!
I agree. It wasn't just 'cosy memories with the girls', it was work. Darcy was performing for the camera, the sprinkles and marshmallows were on a display plate, the hot chocolate was an ad/gift. The girls will look back at them moments and remember their mum filming them constantly, screaming about mess in the background as she admitted the other week.

Reactions: 4
It's so clear Darcy is working for Louise on that clip like all the other #ads she does with Darcy and Pearl. It's staged, she's looking directly at the camera, she's engaging with the viewer with Louise guiding her how to act during the ad with the expressions and waving, just make your kids some hot choc Louise and make genuine memories not #ads!!!!!! They are your children, so cherish them and stop getting them to do YOUR work!!!!

"we don't support JKs comments but I'm not going to take Harry potter away from Darcy cause she loves it so much"

I wonder how she'd react if it wasn't transphobic comments. Like what if JK was involved in a Rolf Harris esque issue. Would she "take Harry Potter away" from Darcy then?

Its interesting how her priorities lie. No doubt she's lgbt positive but I wouldn't call her an ally.
I also think it's hypocritical of her to criticise JKR for her transphobia and still throw money at her by buying merch or visiting the HP studios. Not that Louise ever pays anything for those visits, but still. Separating the art from the artist doesn't work if you keep financially supporting the artist.

Reactions: 8
Louise was annoying and self centred before but she has become absolutely insufferable since March/lockdown/covid. She is completely oblivious to everything going on and life outside of her ‘bubble’. You’d think someone with 2.5 million followers would be abit more conscientious.

Reactions: 8
I also think it's hypocritical of her to criticise JKR for her transphobia and still throw money at her by buying merch or visiting the HP studios. Not that Louise ever pays anything for those visits, but still. Separating the art from the artist doesn't work if you keep financially supporting the artist.
thats true - there is separating the art from the artist, and then there is doing paid and free ads for said person/corporation🙃

Reactions: 6
OMG! She is now paying somebody to organise her wardrobes!! FFS!!! Does she do anything herself?!?! She really is Mr bleeping Slop!🤬View attachment 265019
Wow some people are really struggling this year and don’t know how they will pay bills, put food on the table and keep a roof over their heads due to redundancies. And here’s Lady Pentland advertising she has someone coming in to sort her f*cking wardrobes. Wow. Wow. Wow.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Tried to dig around on the history on this as this is how I remember it but her threads on GG were moving so quick at the time and I just didnt have the time to go through them all but found this which i thought was funny.
Screenshot_20201009-185502_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.