Louise Pentland #10 Nicole navigates content I create, kids increase my engagement rate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually not surprised at all.... she’ll just have a team of people making the tat all she has to do is pose for the pics

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do something with your boring stupid empty garden you stupid woman... Pearl would love planting watering seeds... Lettuce grows really quickly... god forbid she get soil under her manicured fake nails... And it's not sparkly sprinkle or cute😫😤😤😖😖

Reactions: 5
Do something with your boring stupid empty garden you stupid woman... Pearl would love planting watering seeds... Lettuce grows really quickly... god forbid she get soil under her manicured fake nails... And it's not sparkly sprinkle or cute😫😤😤😖😖
I grew lettuce this year and I'm in my mid twenties. I loved checking it every day, sometimes every hour to see it growing!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I grew lettuce this year and I'm in my mid twenties. I loved checking it every day, sometimes every hour to see it growing!
I don't know why but I found this so sweet, checking in on the old lettuce lol. me and my partner are working on our garden for us and our kids to grow fruit and veg growing to have a allotment style garden and planning to get some chickens and ducks too. I remember helping my dad with the family allotment it was lovely. Louise has got soooooo many resorses to work with, the money, the time, the huge garden which would be easy to grow on because it's a blank canvas and the huge kitchen too. Our kitchen is tiny in comparison but I still cook and bake!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s so weird watching smaller youtubers with similar content but such a good ratio of subscribers to view pint. Look at Delilah Loeppky. Louise has 10x more viewers. They’re both Christian housewives with two kids. Delilah has a regular viewership who tune in and actively engage with content without the content creator beggign

I bet lots of Lou’s subscribers are bots/bought subs

Reactions: 7
It really annoys me when she begs for engagement, always asking to leave a (friendly🙄) comment. Why should people bother to waste their time leaving a comment when she can't be arse spending an hour a day replying! Its not like she gets thousands of them. Literally spending 1 or 2 hours a day replying would see her engagement rate soar. Its too much like hard work though and we a know Louise is the Queen of maximum reward for very little work.

Reactions: 12
anyone see her list of things to do today? spend time with darcy is the bottom of the list and no mention of pearl at all :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 9
That clip of her promoting her big question thing, not only does she do that HORRIFIC 'guess who's back' nonsense... but her posture is atrocious. I'm a big girl myself, and I personally don't want to @ her about her weight, but hunching over like that ages her and makes her looks so much bigger than she is. In a vlog, you can control the angles but in #MSM you sit in a chair and someone films you - you have to sit up straight or you look sloppy.

Literally spending 1 or 2 hours a day replying would see her engagement rate soar.
I once messaged her about my sexual abuse experience as an early teen and thanked her for her work with child protection charities and that I felt safe in the community she had built. Now while she isn't obliged to message back I always feel a pang of upset when I read about Louise taking the extra effort to speak to those who disagree with her (e.g. wanting to video chat with them.) It felt like she couldn't even be bothered to send a generic reply back to me who poured my heart out about a very painful time in my life, but she'll happily go out of her way to be passive aggressive to someone who violates her good egg guide lines. I still agree that her community of 'good eggs' are a safe place for those who need it but I no longer watch or follow Louise and I feel slightly lighter for it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
anyone see her list of things to do today? spend time with darcy is the bottom of the list and no mention of pearl at all :rolleyes:
I dont understand why that needs to be on a list in the first place. It should be a given to spend time with your child especially when she outsources all her work anyway and has every opportunity to do so!!

• Heart
I once messaged her about my sexual abuse experience as an early teen and thanked her for her work with child protection charities and that I felt safe in the community she had built. Now while she isn't obliged to message back I always feel a pang of upset when I read about Louise taking the extra effort to speak to those who disagree with her (e.g. wanting to video chat with them.) It felt like she couldn't even be bothered to send a generic reply back to me who poured my heart out about a very painful time in my life, but she'll happily go out of her way to be passive aggressive to someone who violates her good egg guide lines. I still agree that her community of 'good eggs' are a safe place for those who need it but I no longer watch or follow Louise and I feel slightly lighter for it.
You've got a community here to feel safe with 💖 No good or bad eggs in sight! Maybe a few chocolate ones 😋And the only person you should praise and thank from the bottom of your heart, is you 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So the new "big question" for Facebook is going to be about her traumatic birth. How many times does she need to talk about this?? I've literally heard about it dozens of times now. Ptsd, meet the matron, lovely midwife Paula, siobhan from the positive birth company, blah blah blah!! Get some new material louise!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Watched the tour of the office. Pretty dull space - again asking for how to make it nicer. It needs a lot to make it look decent. Looks like it’s in Olney from the post.

Reactions: 4
So I watched her most recent video about why she’s too anxious to post videos. Boy oh boy do we live rent free in her head or what 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This made me think that maybe she should do a podcast with Marcus Butler so they can pat themselves on the back about how different youtube is now that they're rolling in it and their fans are growing weary of their "struggles", then I realised, hey wait she has a podcast... didn't last long did it? Gi Fletcher has had some pretty big names and some exclusive content from her podcast during lockdown... hmm

Reactions: 6
This made me think that maybe she should do a podcast with Marcus Butler so they can pat themselves on the back about how different youtube is now that they're rolling in it and their fans are growing weary of their "struggles", then I realised, hey wait she has a podcast... didn't last long did it? Gi Fletcher has had some pretty big names and some exclusive content from her podcast during lockdown... hmm
Oh goodness I'd forgotten about that, was it called 'mothers meeting' or something equally as twee?! She really isn't very good at anything is she??!

Reactions: 11
Maybe im just looking into it but I reckon Louise is trying to get a freebie with her office furniture. Commenting on the stains on the desks and the chairs not being ergonomic and also the ideas she wants floating to make it look more professional and lastly she was commenting on how long she had the big white unit from when Darcy was little. Why doesnt she just come out and say the obvious that she wants free office gear.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.