Louise Pentland #10 Nicole navigates content I create, kids increase my engagement rate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think hard working YouTuber’s with much smaller followers like Katie Ellison secretly hate Louise and think how is she so popular when she does hardly any work and her content is crap while they edit well and upload regularly and their channels never grow

Reactions: 9
I think she'll quit soon. She must make enough money off her property stuff to not need to do this. Or she'll quit Youtube and stick to sponsored instagram posts. The only thing i think holds her back is that the woman has the worst case of FOMO for everything at all times and she'd be miserable doing full time parenting/SAHM alongside property management as she'd think everyone else was off doing exciting 'glam' stuff. I dont know what the answer is for Louise, she's achieved so much in such a short space of time career wise... where do you actually go from here? I dont think she'd enjoy being in the real public eye on TV.

Reactions: 17
I think she'll quit soon. She must make enough money off her property stuff to not need to do this. Or she'll quit Youtube and stick to sponsored instagram posts. The only thing i think holds her back is that the woman has the worst case of FOMO for everything at all times and she'd be miserable doing full time parenting/SAHM alongside property management as she'd think everyone else was off doing exciting 'glam' stuff. I dont know what the answer is for Louise, she's achieved so much in such a short space of time career wise... where do you actually go from here? I dont think she'd enjoy being in the real public eye on TV.
I agree, especially since she keeps saying how she likes Instagram so much better than YT at the moment and spends a lot of time on there whilst she's rarely uploading videos on YT and barely getting any views if she does. I guess not having to heavily edit her videos for the IG formats also helps and is quite convienient for Mr Slop. The only reason why she hasn't officially quit YT probably is that she feels like she needs a good narrative/explanation to do so it's less like quitting/failing but more like... moving on to other things. Except that she doesn't know what other things she wants to move on to.

Reactions: 7
I definitely don’t think she’d enjoy being in the real public eye even though she’s desperate to be on TV - she could not cope with the scrutiny.

Reactions: 8
I definitely don’t think she’d enjoy being in the real public eye even though she’s desperate to be on TV - she could not cope with the scrutiny.
Yeah. You need thick skin and Louise just doesn't have that.

Reactions: 6
If she started uploading consistently on YT with decent videos.. Her views would be flying again, she's just so lazy

Had to laugh at her insta story "my current view". Not beautiful scenery, not her gorgeous family, no. A wall dedicated to herself. Her ego is astounding.

• Haha
  • Wow
I noticed in her new video and pearls car seat I’m not judging but why do Youtubers buy cheap as chips car seats when they’re not gifted an expensive one? Big fancy car but like a £30 car seat in the back I don’t get it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Really angered me her speaking about lockdown and how convenient it will be during the half term. Lockdown isn't and hasn't been convenient you dim-witted duck!!!! People arnt doing good on this furlough scheme. People have had furghlough which was 80% of your wage louise and in some cases 60% after the 3rd-4th month of it rolling out!! Its not a full wage like you pay yourself... for... wait...what is it you do again???? You don't have any right commenting on this matter since you have not had any financial effect of this virus hit you. I mean you have had Darcy do most of your work during lockdown... won't be surprised if she's working overtime during the half term. You really are a careless, self absorbed, selfish, boring, out of touch, irritating, privalaged moron!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ugh her going around IKEA touching everything in sight with her grubby fingers. We’re still in the middle of a pandemic louise!!!!! Stop touching everything!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 17
Ugh her going around IKEA touching everything in sight with her grubby fingers. We’re still in the middle of a pandemic louise!!!!! Stop touching everything!!!!!!!!!!
she almost seemed to be pointing out how pointless her content is these days, going to IKEA and filming the heck out of it. Don't force it then, no one cares.

Reactions: 1
Also-why does she insist on buying things like accessories from Primark? I understand if she doesn't buy her clothes sustainably since I know sustainable fashion has an issue with plus sizes, but there's absolutely no need to buy things like scarves when she could buy them sustainably or from a small local business or something so that her money actually matters.

Reactions: 10
Miss Privelage has been given another free sofa. She got a free one a year or so ago when that Louise Redknapp did a line of sofas with Harvey's.
People around the country starving, losing their jobs, losing loved ones to this pandemic and there she is, grabbing all the freebies her grubby mitts can get, pays herself half a million a year, hires a nanny and a cleaner.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
If she classes pissing about in IKEA, taking pictures of her new sofa, writing about what her minions suggests she writes about and just being a twit in general. Then one could only imagine her doing something like going on holiday as a major task and needing a holiday to relax after the stress of a holiday... I can just smell her utter b.s. snobbery through my phone. It reaks of pity me I'm rich and Its hard having a easy life.

Stop being so lazy and wean Pearl off those bloody bottles!!! She’s nearer 3 than 2 now

• Heart
Reactions: 18
You can't be serious.. She's still on a bottle?? I had a baby the same month as she had pearl and he's been off bottles since he was 12 months.. I moved him onto a sippy cup. I really can't believe that.

• Heart
You can't be serious.. She's still on a bottle?? I had a baby the same month as she had pearl and he's been off bottles since he was 12 months.. I moved him onto a sippy cup. I really can't believe that.
yep, her latest story on instagram.. pearl is sitting in her lap with a bottle but you can't really see her as louise is just filming herself

Reactions: 3
Is that another bloody Darcy and Pearl ad on her Facebook for sky and that stupid bloody " snug" which could have been an office... And donated that effing sofa to a charity in her area.Selfish rich up her own arse... Influ-hole😤😡😡😠

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.