Louise Pentland #10 Nicole navigates content I create, kids increase my engagement rate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not able to see her ig can someone share these magical sticks Louise the creator made?

Reactions: 3
For burning on a fancy fire or...? 😃

It would of looked better left with no glitter, paint or ribbon, just left natural in a festive Autumn vase with fairy lights or something. She gets paid for this tit!!!!

Reactions: 9
Also why doesn't she make something out off the bloody boring garden... a boring empty lawn and a paved path round the edge... Where's the wooden play house... Sand pit... Raised boxes with simple veg like lead beans and lettuce the girls had sown and watered..flowers etc I used to buy 99 p packs of easy grow mixed summer flower seeds every year w hen my girl was little.. We planted sunflower seeds and measured them getting a bit of maths learning in... had no garden just a walkway in front of the flat which was one bedrooms above a shop... Yet I made her a narrow outdoor garden with pots... A storage box with lid for a mini sand pit.... Whilst on benefit.. but doing voluntary work. It's such a wasted outdoor space. Even if she employed a garden designer to do it... She could use the project as content. She s just lazy and doesn't want to spend time out in the garden playing . Renting that totally unnecessary office for two pple when you have an office at home. It was an excuse to spend even less time at home parenting. What on earth can her and Nicole being doing 5 days a week????

Reactions: 12
Her and Nicole put phones in their mouths to take Insta pics... It's bloody hard work. I mean putting something in your mouth all day isn't easy.

Also does anyone remember her snapping at a follower for asking about something louise had or mentioned in a post, which louise harshly replied to Google it, yet CONSTANTLY asks for her followers to give her 'content ideas...

So on the gleam website there is a direct link to a child protection policy form (in small print) I've not had the chance to download it yet but it might be worth having a read and see where the line is drawn between protection of these kids being broadcasted and featured left right and centre online without proper consent and also be made to work for ad deals. And this isn't all just directed at Louise this is every one of these shitfluencers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I had a glance at her instagram this afternoon and noticed that in most of the recent photos she has of Pearl, not one of them has her actually looking toward the camera, not in the same sort of posed way as Darcy is (or, in fact, like the photo of Pearl that she deleted!). I thought perhaps this was Louise's way of concealing Pearl (although 'stable door' and 'horse, bolted' comes to mind) and actually admired her for it for a moment, but then there Darcy is splashed all over instagram and there are photos of pearl there too - the haircut one. So why she deleted that photo of Pearl I don't know, especially because it was really sweet and very pearl focused. Probably a shallow/vain reason behind it, like how it 'clashed with her IG TV' which was an excuse she gave for deleting photos of the kids and re-uploading them later.

It's all so sad though isn't it, I mean, curating your account and your kid's photos so they suit your feed...

Reactions: 9
I had a glance at her instagram this afternoon and noticed that in most of the recent photos she has of Pearl, not one of them has her actually looking toward the camera, not in the same sort of posed way as Darcy is (or, in fact, like the photo of Pearl that she deleted!). I thought perhaps this was Louise's way of concealing Pearl (although 'stable door' and 'horse, bolted' comes to mind) and actually admired her for it for a moment, but then there Darcy is splashed all over instagram and there are photos of pearl there too - the haircut one. So why she deleted that photo of Pearl I don't know, especially because it was really sweet and very pearl focused. Probably a shallow/vain reason behind it, like how it 'clashed with her IG TV' which was an excuse she gave for deleting photos of the kids and re-uploading them later.

It's all so sad though isn't it, I mean, curating your account and your kid's photos so they suit your feed...
I think it's because nearly every comment was people saying how much she looks like Liam. Narcissist Louise wouldn't have liked that.

• Haha
Maybe it's just me but it doesn't feel right that Darcy ... Who is now in year five, has her mum sorting her room while s she s away .. Going in all her drawers, cupboards e.g. .. Which she obviously has as she showed an Insta of a drawer open and booket c she had taken out... What if Darcy has a very private diary... Irrespective of that...another example of her giving Darcy no privacy even in her own home let alone online.. She s old enough to tidy her own room. And have a go at decluttering ... On her own.😖😞

God knows how she will cope if either Darcy or Pearl ( from nursery) are sent home to isolate as a child or adult in the school bubblle has a positive test ... Northampton is on the list the govt watching closely... Poor girls if it happens on Darcys week with her... If it's Matt's week he will have to self isolate... OR if he has to from HIS school cos case in a class he S been teaching..he won't be able to have Darcy for his time....... She will Have to have Darcy...would the nanny have to isolate at her own home!!!???? She went be able to swan off to big boss boss lady office with Nicole doing suite like phones in mouths.😣 if northants goes on two wk restrictions Aunty Judith won't be able to come round to child cafe... Bet she cooks too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Is Louise writing a crafting/up cycling book? She is really putting effort into painting crap to make.... sparkly crap with bows on?! Is she OK?

Reactions: 8
Is Louise writing a crafting/up cycling book? She is really putting effort into painting crap to make.... sparkly crap with bows on?! Is she OK?
she said her new book had something to do with the word "treasure" which is what she calls charity shop finds.. so maybe!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I honestly think she took the photo of pearl down because it didn’t get enough likes or engagement. So she posted another one hoping it would get more engagement etc. She’s pathetic and so transparent. She reeks of desperation to get her lazy arse onto a loose women stool.
Also lazy arse HQ looks so depressing...a place where creativity, hard work and integrity go to die!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think it's because nearly every comment was people saying how much she looks like Liam. Narcissist Louise wouldn't have liked that.
I've actually had this thought about if it's why she likes Darcy more. Darcy looks like her, Pearl looks like Liam.

I've actually had this thought about if it's why she likes Darcy more. Darcy looks like her, Pearl looks like Liam.
100%. Most normal and healthy minded people wouldn't care if their child looks like themselves or their partner. Louise wanted a baby/toddler who was identical to Darcy and herself.

Reactions: 10

Oh no not another Pippa Middleton/ Zoella "How to through a birthday party, 1. Invite guests 2. Buy birthday cake" book....

• Haha
Surely it should be her sister doing the supposedly craft book as she's the artsy creative one.

Reactions: 7
she made an entire grid post dedicated to those sticks :LOL: with instructions in case you didn't know how to paint a stick and put a bow on it :rolleyes:

• Haha
She said the hint for her new book is 'treasure' so I definitely think it's going to be something crafts related, or her other favourite word, 'upcycling.' I suspected it when she did that instagram Q&A and wanted to make it only crafts and upcycling related, as if there's really any questions you can ask about that. She's really been pushing that lately.

Reactions: 4
She seems to really struggle with crafts/crafty things so I’m a bit surprised she wants to write a book about crafting!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.