Louise Pentland #10 Nicole navigates content I create, kids increase my engagement rate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is the latest video the one where she hired people to clear her wardrobes? the views are probably low because she uploaded that as a instagram video about a month ago :rolleyes: so people will have already seen it..
who is interested in seeing other people sort out someone’s wardrobe?? If SHE was organising her wardrobe and chatting about the items then maybe people would watch it. Personally I love makeup decluttering videos so I’d imagine there’s a market for wardrobe clear outs. But that’s work 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I agree - not only is it dull as hell to watch other people sort out someone else’s wardrobe (especially in the current climate when some people are struggling to buy clothes for their children let alone pay for someone to hang their clothes!) but all of her YouTube content is out of date. We’ve seen the highlights on Instagram ages ago. If Louise can’t be arsed with YouTube she needs to give it up rather than putting together a crappy effort.

Reactions: 10
who is interested in seeing other people sort out someone’s wardrobe?? If SHE was organising her wardrobe and chatting about the items then maybe people would watch it. Personally I love makeup decluttering videos so I’d imagine there’s a market for wardrobe clear outs. But that’s work 🤷🏻‍♀️
Agreed! I only skimmed the video, but thought it was weird because it seemed like they took her existing closet and made things work in the existing structure, using their organizational method, rather than working together with Louise to understand what works currently, what doesn’t, what does she want etc. They did a fine job, but I think it’s unlikely Louise will keep up with it.

It looks clean and organized, there were things I didn’t personally like (for example some of the bins being behind others, so if you want to access that, you gotta take out the ones in front). While this may not bother Louise or other people, I know that for me, those areas would end up a disaster zone because I’d get sick of having to pull things out to access other items. My point being? Organization and storage is not “one size fits all” - certain things will work well for some people, but not well for others. It didn’t seem like Louise was involved enough in the decision process to be sure all their choices will work for her. They just did things and she was like “ooh I like that! I hadn’t thought of this!”

Reactions: 7
I personally think she tanks at any video that isn't a vlog. Literally, exploiting her children is the only thing she is good at. She tanks at sit down videos and ads. She is too wooden, too intense, too fake, too wide eyed, too scripted. Its just all off. The vibe is off. I personally like the vlogs, I think she does make them cosy and nice to watch but I think she thinks she is above that. She isn't, that is all she can do.

Reactions: 12
anyone see louises latest grid post of darcy throwing leaves.. she said to save the post (obviously for engagement purposes) but i find i a bit weird that she's asking people to save a post of her daughter :confused:

Reactions: 19
anyone see louises latest grid post of darcy throwing leaves.. she said to save the post (obviously for engagement purposes) but i find i a bit weird that she's asking people to save a post of her daughter :confused:
She pimps Darcy out and doesn’t give a duck. Laughable that she’s an ambassador for child abuse charities.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
She pimps Darcy out and doesn’t give a duck. Laughable that she’s an ambassador for child abuse charities.
exactly all (with a few exceptions) family bloggers pimp out their kids. but not all of them are ambassadors for child abuse charities!

Reactions: 4
What happened it all the posts about not wanting to use filters on stories that alter your appearance and eyes?
Seems she could only stay a way from them for 48 hours. No point in banging on about not using them anymore etc and then going back to constant use of them. Even worse tbh!

I dont watch her because she annoys me, but did pearl really ask if a toy was hers before playing with it?thats so sad! My little girl just assumes everything in our house is hers...😂 x

I thought the exact same thing!! Who does that!! She was meant to be featuring Darcy less ffs. Schools don't even let you record school plays for safeguarding reasons, yet she is asking complete strangers to save a slow motion video of her 9 year old daughter. She is disgusting. Create content instead of pimping out your daughter you lazy cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The advert and the post is a sweet enough idea but leaving a dressing gown on a radiator all night? Maybe it’s me but I thought that would be a fire hazard!

Reactions: 1
I didn’t realise she had Botox. She’s posted (sorry I can’t screenshot my phone is shite) about how no one has ever noticed. Doesn’t she think that maybe means she didn’t need it in the first place? I do find it odd how some women will spend money on things like Botox to try and look better but ignore the elephant in the room that would make a vast improvement to their appearance.

I didn’t realise she had Botox. She’s posted (sorry I can’t screenshot my phone is shite) about how no one has ever noticed. Doesn’t she think that maybe means she didn’t need it in the first place? I do find it odd how some women will spend money on things like Botox to try and look better but ignore the elephant in the room that would make a vast improvement to their appearance.
she said it was more of a want than a need.. which seems a bit silly to me, why get it if you don't need it and no-one notices? :confused:

Why would Swarovski want her for an ad? She’s the last person I would pick. Just awful, like her! 🤢

Why would Swarovski want her for an ad? She’s the last person I would pick. Just awful, like her! 🤢
She looks so much bigger in the Swarovski ad than she does in her videos! I was actually shocked at the difference

Reactions: 11
I try and avoid talking about people’s appearance, but i will say at times i had looked at Louise and noticed lines on her face, which she must have been self conscious about.

Unfortunately for her i think it’s just genetics (i see similarities when looking at her dad).

She doesn't look like someone that's had it, it looks natural.

she said it was more of a want than a need.. which seems a bit silly to me, why get it if you don't need it and no-one notices? :confused:
Some people get it as a preventative measure.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.