Louise Pentland #10 Nicole navigates content I create, kids increase my engagement rate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she posted on her story that she wants ideas for activities to do with pearl because its raining and they don't have soft play booked.. i thought she was the top mum vlogger who wrote a mum-life book- but she can't even come up with ideas herself? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
she posted on her story that she wants ideas for activities to do with pearl because its raining and they don't have soft play booked.. i thought she was the top mum vlogger who wrote a mum-life book- but she can't even come up with ideas herself? :rolleyes:
Yeah isn’t special bath her go to? She could let Pearl build a den in the third living room?

Reactions: 5
She can't offer parenting advice
She can't offer meal ideas
She can't offer spend free activity ideas

She can't offer anything I would look for in a mum guru..... I don't mean hacks. Or ads. I mean real, this is mum life, here is a balanced budget meal plan, here are some freebie ideas on what you can do with your kids at home, here's my experience of motherhood and what helped me through the terrible two's....

Instead she has labelled Darcy as perfect and Pearl as hard work. GUESS WHAT LOUISE your girls are 2 different people. 2 different personalities. 2 different mind sets. 2 different spirits. 2 different children. They won't be just like eachother just because they are sisters!! All that is life does not sparkle with glitter. Sometimes it is tit! But it's more tit for many people that don't have what you do!!

She is not a number 1 mummy blogger or vlogger or anything.

Personally I think she is really struggling after opening and sharing the can of worms that was her step mothers abuse. And I think she recognises in herself some frustrations and behaviours she saw in her stepmum in herself towards pearl. And you know we don't all get it right all of the time. Being a parent is hard work. I'm not excusing her step mothers behaviour. No way. But I think sharing it with the world has definitely had an impact on her and her mental health and in turn her parenting and thats what she needs help with. Oh and probably the realisation that what she puts out is bullshit compared to what she preaches.... WW for her mental health... but didn't commit. Using charity shops to find treasure. But can try and flog crystals to the likes of everyday mums. Promotes a house full of glitter and sparkle but complains the whole time about Pearl. Wants to portray a wholesome approach to looking after her girls but can only deliver pasta and sauce. Wants to be relatable to working mums but has a nanny, 1 child half the time and only has to walk upstairs to her bedroom to start work each day. It's all utter bollocks and it's sickening. She's a joke. The most unrelatable, unmotivating, unappealing, unwanted influence going.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

She can't offer anything I would look for in a mum guru..... I don't mean hacks. Or ads. I mean real, this is mum life, here is a balanced budget meal plan, here are some freebie ideas on what you can do with your kids at home, here's my experience of motherhood and what helped me through the terrible two's....

Instead she has labelled Darcy as perfect and Pearl as hard work. GUESS WHAT LOUISE your girls are 2 different people. 2 different personalities. 2 different mind sets. 2 different spirits. 2 different children. They won't be just like eachother just because they are sisters!! All that is life does not sparkle with glitter. Sometimes it is tit! But it's more tit for many people that don't have what you do!!

Personally I think she is really struggling after opening and sharing the can of worms that was her step mothers abuse. And I think she recognises in herself some frustrations and behaviours she saw in her stepmum in herself towards pearl. And you know we don't all get it right all of the time. Being a parent is hard work. I'm not excusing her step mothers behaviour. No way. But I think sharing it with the world has definitely had an impact on her and her mental health and in turn her parenting and thats what she needs help with. Oh and probably the realisation that what she puts out is bullshit compared to what she preaches.... WW for her mental health... but didn't commit. Using charity shops to find treasure. But can try and flog crystals to the likes of everyday mums. Promotes a house full of glitter and sparkle but complains the whole time about Pearl. Wants to portray a wholesome approach to looking after her girls but can only deliver pasta and sauce. Wants to be relatable to working mums but has a nanny, 1 child half the time and only has to walk upstairs to her bedroom to start work each day. It's all utter bollocks and it's sickening. She's a joke. The most unrelatable, unmotivating, unappealing, unwanted influence going.
👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 3

Sat on Zoom with a freebie afternoon tea, in the comfort of your home with a Nanny on tap. Piss off, you’re so unrelatable.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
View attachment 294646

Another day, another opportunity to moan about Pearl. Where’s any form of new content? Even making that bucket could have been a video.

Also, she’s linked to the wrong video here 😑
Does she realise it's possible to compliment/talk about darcey without comparing her to and not so subtly insulting pearl???

Reactions: 15
Does she realise it's possible to compliment/talk about darcey without comparing her to and not so subtly insulting pearl???
Exactly! And why not just embrace Pearl! She's fiesty- Great!
She knows what she wants!- Great!
She can throw a paddy! Great!

She's HUMAN. She's 3! She's going through rapid physical and emotional development! Of course she is going to get upset and have a paddy and use her voice! It's called nature! Development milestones! Growing up! Learning! You Louise need to embrace and nurture that not complain about her! And sometimes it's tit as a parent and you will cry and get angry and free frustrated and be judged..... but that's ok.... because? Your a grown up and she's a child? Your big and she's small? Your smart and she's not? Your right and she's wrong? 🤔

Reactions: 17

She's HUMAN. She's 3! She's going through rapid physical and emotional development! Of course she is going to get upset and have a paddy and use her voice! It's called nature! Development milestones! Growing up! Learning! You Louise need to embrace and nurture that not complain about her! And sometimes it's tit as a parent and you will cry and get angry and free frustrated and be judged..... but that's ok.... because? Your a grown up and she's a child? Your big and she's small? Your smart and she's not? Your right and she's wrong? 🤔
Exactly this, I follow Stephanie Harlowe who does true crime on YouTube but posts about family life on insta and she posted about her youngest daughter saying sometimes it's really a struggle but that her daughter just knows what she wants and won't settle for less and that's all. I thought it was really moving.

Reactions: 6
This is a bit off topic so excuse me🙈 but I think whats cute in a 2-3 year old can be seen as being a brat in a 10 year old iyswim. My tween has just started with a slight attitude and its wrong to put it down to them being assertive or not settling for less. Sometimes encouraging this behaviour can cause little brats. This isn't directed at Pearl and Louise but kids in general having their bratiness celebrated and seen as good thing. That 3 year old who gets her fierceness and assertiveness celebrated, quickly becomes a 4, 5, 6, 7 year old and they get worse and worse. My childrens class is full of kids that don't know the word no.

I wonder how these mumfluencers are going to be when they have teenagers who are kicking off and rebelling like they inevitably do.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder how these mumfluencers are going to be when they have teenagers who are kicking off and rebelling like they inevitably do.
"My daughter just had her first period, so here's an ad for Clue tracking my period helped me understand my body, and prepare for those #moodydays and now we can share our cycles with eachother. #menstrualmoments." I'll take my check for 25k now please.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
"My daughter just had her first period, so here's an ad for Clue tracking my period helped me understand my body, and prepare for those #moodydays and now we can share our cycles with eachother. #menstrualmoments." I'll take my check for 25k now please.
I can defiantly see Louise doing something like that... Darcy won't want it so Louise will ask her minions to dm her to reassure darcy...

I saw something somewhere that was if you have been abused and have children. When the children “act out” they do things that the abuser did (shout, ignore, laugh at you, hurt you) and you feel out of control so it basically triggers you to feel how you did then. This could explain why she struggles with Pearl so much.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I can defiantly see Louise doing something like that... Darcy won't want it so Louise will ask her minions to dm her to reassure darcy...
I mean my teenage years were spent laying face down in a random park field after drinking too much vodka...monetise that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Am expecting imminent sad pout selfie about lockdown 2 not being what she hoped for and boohoo poor me.

Reactions: 4
totally agree..What on earth will she do no soft play.. no pottering round treasure shops in cute village , no trips to be a London boss lady.. Oh dear how sad... duck off you stupid woman. 😖

She can't seem to do a single thing without needing to ask for ideas or tips. Both work/professionally wise and personally just living her life. What actually is wrong with her? I know its mostly all for engagement and stuff but she genuinely seems to be incapable of using her own brain. How much time must she spend scrolling through responses? Does she ever get anything done?

Reactions: 11
Pearl isn’t her first child? She’s had 9 Halloween’s with children before this one. Is her engagement THAT low that she needs to do this? Surely it would be a better use of her time to make chocolate/caramel apples, Bob for apples, play dress-up with Pearl or watch some age appropriate movies. Why the pretending to look for ideas? So unbelievably lazy “content”

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Perhaps Perlie is just exactly like Louise. Watches her mum have a meltdown or spit the dummy if things are exactly easy or how she wants so she's follows what she sees.

She is 3 years old, surely Louise can see that letting her daughter become who she is, even if that is different to her older daughter might be good.

maybe Darcy spent more time with her parents instead of dumped on a nanny and Matt had different ways to teach her that helped her develop into the child that she is.

Reactions: 8

She claims to be a feminist and girl boss yet doesn’t like that her 3 year old is strong willed, determined, fiesty and independent

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.