Louise Pentland #10 Nicole navigates content I create, kids increase my engagement rate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it weird that she said don’t judge me about Pearl’s dummy, which is something most people won’t be bothered about anyway. But when it’s stuff that’s actually bad, blatantly favouring one child over another, online safety or exploitation she doesn’t say a word. 🤔

Reactions: 8
I remember post her split with Matt she posted something asking people to watch their comments as future Darcy might one day read it. She remembered once, probably just doesn’t care anymore
See this is what I just don't understand about Louise. She is a walking contradiction. At times she displays such insight and awareness. And yet she sacrifices all of that wisdom at the altar of 'likes'.

There was a video of hers recently, I think on YouTube, where she talked about Brene Brown, and also about her faith. Both discussion topics were intriguing, and demonstrated a much deeper and more meaningful Louise than the stupid shopping hauls/ tat around the house/ general rubbish chit chat would portray. I actually think that Louise has a deeper side to her and has a lot of potential to explore this. To actually grow up and grow away from the Instahun narcissism and to show her followers that she is intelligent and insightful. She clearly has empathy and some level of wisdom.

Yet instead she chooses to flash her eyes and pout at the selfie cam on a daily basis, whilst exploiting her kids and buying shed loads of tat 🤷

Reactions: 4
Whatever will Lou do in lockdown #2?
No shops to mooch in, has to actually parent again
Darcy will be back at school, so Louise can at least fill 9-3 everyday with complaining about Pearl and wishing Darcy was back

Reactions: 5

interesting vid about “sharenting”
That was really interesting thank you for sharing!

I guess there aren’t many french mummy bloggers then 😂

It’s true though. I don’t share pictures of my daughter on SM and it’s just for her own privacy. Everything about Darcy is online, I know where she lives, where she goes to school, her full name, what her favourite toys are, what kind of food she likes, her parents full names and on and on the list goes. It’s dangerous. It’s been said time and time again on here but how does Liam allow her to continue in this way?

Although to be fair I don’t know much about Pearl, except that she’s hard work! Poor little lamb!

• Sad
Reactions: 10

It’s true though. I don’t share pictures of my daughter on SM and it’s just for her own privacy. Everything about Darcy is online, I know where she lives, where she goes to school, her full name, what her favourite toys are, what kind of food she likes, her parents full names and on and on the list goes. It’s dangerous. It’s been said time and time again on here but how does Liam allow her to continue in this way?

Although to be fair I don’t know much about Pearl, except that she’s hard work! Poor little lamb!
I think for the same reason that all the dads do.. money 🤑 imagine having a baby with a woman/man knowing that she/he will use that child to make money and sell every aspect of their privacy. He is just as bad and money hungry imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Learning to cook pasta sauce, a truly revolutionary thing, not something most of us learn before we turn 18

I've gotten a ticket, I'll take one for the team and report back on her worldly wisdom and cooking tips for you all (hopefully she's wearing that cheap looking dress :D )

• Haha

Yes, especially with him being a cop or whatever. He knows very well about the dangers of the internet when kids are exposed to it.

But I do suspect he just puts up with it all. He seems like a nice guy, sure, but no doubt he enjoys the benefits of being partnered up with Louise - the big house, car, red carpet, sponsored trips e.t.c

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20201102-211056_Instagram.jpg

Is spish spash a thing??? Since when?

Also I wouldn't have thought that bathroom costs more than 10k and that's being generous. Sure it's a big bathroom but it's not 15k big!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Reminds me of Mean Girls fetch....”Louise stop trying to make Spish Spash happen. It’s not going to happen”

• Haha
£15k and its only about 1/4 tiled.. if that! Plus the floor is Kardean, not marble or granite etc. I think they've saw the big house and added a few extra thousands on to it. She has been ripped off. £7.5k labour to fit a bathroom with barely any tiles is scandalous.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.