Louise Pentland #10 Nicole navigates content I create, kids increase my engagement rate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps it's the aperture of the camera? I saw something online once that said the size of the camera lens or something can widen your face.
I definitely don’t think she is as big as she looks in the advert. I do think they did he dirty.

Not sure how new jewelry correlated with up cycling though?

Reactions: 6
Perhaps it's the aperture of the camera? I saw something online once that said the size of the camera lens or something can widen your face.
nothing to do with aperture, its all about the angle! her insta and filming angle is higher than face level and tilted down, giving the appearance of a slimmer face. the #AD is filmed straight on which is a more realistic version of her face shape. not to mention the awful harsh lighting they used in the studio which cast heavy shadows on her face and neck!! she usually films in front of a window so its soft, natural lighting which is generally more flattering.

Reactions: 8
I’m wondering if things are all rosy between Louise and Liam. She’s been making weird comments about her “cat’s”relationship issues with regard to marriage, she’s been mopey and blergh for weeks and Liam comes home bearing gifts.

Trouble in paradise?

• Sad
Made me think thatvoo... Sorry but poor sod bhas to sit in the car to get his own space ... to work e.g. Write updates on policecases.. When HE should have a bloody room in that home when she has rented ( her house tuck Liam s needs) herself / me myself and I... gets to work in her bloody lazy duvet BED... To work... The phrase soft office gets my goat... And when I think what Liam does /sees daily and he has to emotionally process/ deal with daily before get to g in that house with her..( I watch recorded on my Vmedia TiVo box 999 what's yr emergency , bodycops.. where they have body cameras on...have filmed near where my school is where I work... 😨😭 God the domestic violence drugs etc.. What he must see / deal with daily... And she seems to have no clue , never mentions him ...and yr partner /fiance doing what he does gets no treats or consideration from you...and it's him giving you a huge bar of galaxy for a meurghhh day.😠. Ask him to go through ONE day of his job you bleeping out of touch selfish ......... Too many words I could use😧😭

Last edited:
To me it sounds like Liam wants to get married soon with just their family round but Louise has told him she's not doing it unless she gets a big white wedding, probably so she can sell the exclusive to Hello or OK!

Reactions: 9
I'm not psychologist but wow 😆 I mean, why does she post this! Its blatantly her life and she definitely
Screenshot_20201030-083932_Instagram.jpg
isn't getting any 🍆😆

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
If I were Liam, I'd run for the hills as long as I still can without the legal hassle of a divorce. Maybe it's an unpopular opinion, but if someone cares so much about the big wedding party and feeling like a princess on that one day, so much so that they don't want to get married without this in a small ceremony..... maybe they don't actually care that much about the person they are getting married to and just want to get married for the big day. If she really wanted to be married to Liam, they could just do it now in private, and have a big celebration later.

Reactions: 14
If I were Liam, I'd run for the hills as long as I still can without the legal hassle of a divorce. Maybe it's an unpopular opinion, but if someone cares so much about the big wedding party and feeling like a princess on that one day, so much so that they don't want to get married without this in a small ceremony..... maybe they don't actually care that much about the person they are getting married to and just want to get married for the big day. If she really wanted to be married to Liam, they could just do it now in private, and have a big celebration later.
Weirdly enough my boyfriend is the one who wants a big wedding! He’s very family orientated and has a large family so wants a big day with everyone around. I like the idea of that too but would be happy down the registry office :)

Edit to add: isn’t it a bit weird for a second marriage to do a huge fairytale wedding? Like, you’re both divorced... you know marriage isn’t a fairytale first hand

Reactions: 4
Weirdly enough my boyfriend is the one who wants a big wedding! He’s very family orientated and has a large family so wants a big day with everyone around. I like the idea of that too but would be happy down the registry office :)

Edit to add: isn’t it a bit weird for a second marriage to do a huge fairytale wedding? Like, you’re both divorced... you know marriage isn’t a fairytale first hand
Yeah but this is Lady Louise we’re talking about, she’ll want a wedding to rival Kate Middleton

Reactions: 1
How ironic that she’s posted about doing things when things go back to normal, most of her work could be done from home, Gi Fletcher did her podcast from home...... whilst her kids were in bed! Doesn’t take much!

Once again Lady Pentland points out these are weird times. Yeah, no tit sherlock.

Eugh at her posting that 'mums who work from home 2020' reel.. that is not her. She has a nanny ffs! She also made sure she hired out an office to be doubly sure that she got away from her kids.

Reactions: 7
Took this screen shot the other day from Mrs Emily Norris, who has uploaded her YouTube videos I think twice weekly throughout lockdown and also a house move, oh and 3 children full time with no Nanny (that I know of) Whereas Louise posts duck all on YouTube and expects all her fans to remain loyal. She’s so up her own hole

Attachments

Reactions: 2
How ironic that she’s posted about doing things when things go back to normal, most of her work could be done from home, Gi Fletcher did her podcast from home...... whilst her kids were in bed! Doesn’t take much!
Exactly! She works from home, she has staff/help, Darcy is in school
Her life has hardly changed apart from going to glitzy events. Grow up Lou.

Reactions: 10
Made me think thatvoo... Sorry but poor sod bhas to sit in the car to get his own space ... to work e.g. Write updates on policecases.. When HE should have a bloody room in that home when she has rented ( her house tuck Liam s needs) herself / me myself and I... gets to work in her bloody lazy duvet BED... To work... The phrase soft office gets my goat... And when I think what Liam does /sees daily and he has to emotionally process/ deal with daily before get to g in that house with her..( I watch recorded on my Vmedia TiVo box 999 what's yr emergency , bodycops.. where they have body cameras on...have filmed near where my school is where I work... 😨😭 God the domestic violence drugs etc.. What he must see / deal with daily... And she seems to have no clue , never mentions him ...and yr partner /fiance doing what he does gets no treats or consideration from you...and it's him giving you a huge bar of galaxy for a meurghhh day.😠. Ask him to go through ONE day of his job you bleeping out of touch selfish ......... Too many words I could use😧😭
What makes me laugh is that she’s literally just turned her office into her 3rd living room - could they not have just turned into into an office for Liam so that he doesn’t have to work in the car?! No one - not even Lady Louise - needs 3 living rooms.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Look at the afternoon tea gift... That's for TWO it's got two of each cake... Will she save half for Liam after his hard day at work... Doing a very stressful job.. Not sat on his arse in a soft office..... Not bloody likely... She 'll eat the bloody lot... Gotta stay plus size and body positive ..sod WW ers.😤

Reactions: 3
Her latest self indulgent out of touch Insta post.. Is there anything better than on God's greenearth than clean sheets....😤
YES... Not having lost your job... NOT having spent months losing 20% of your Pay then losing your job anyway... NOT having a family member who could die if they catch covid... And you bleeping lazyarse, princess Pentland thinks clean sheets washed and ironed NOT BY YOU BUT BY YR CLEANER is the best thing ever😵😤😤😠😠

Reactions: 5
263C7E5B-B35A-462A-9898-D68BDF24163F.png

Another day, another opportunity to moan about Pearl. Where’s any form of new content? Even making that bucket could have been a video.

Also, she’s linked to the wrong video here 😑

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.