Louise Pentland #10 Nicole navigates content I create, kids increase my engagement rate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
totally agree..What on earth will she do no soft play.. no pottering round treasure shops in cute village , no trips to be a London boss lady.. Oh dear how sad... duck off you stupid woman. 😖
She will love the excuse to go back to working from her soft office again though - that fancy pants office was a complete waste of time and money.

Reactions: 5
I feel so bad for Pearl. I hope Liam absolutely dotes on her so she's getting the love from at least one parent.

Reactions: 7
Lol. She didn't want to take pictures of her children and make it a stressful affair. No your right Louise just sell your child's soul for a box of coco pops

Reactions: 2
It’s such a shame, she could have just put “lovely day out with Liam and Pearl” and that’s that. We know she or at least someone from her team reads here; stop publicly favouring one child!!

Reactions: 17
She claims to be a feminist and girl boss yet doesn’t like that her 3 year old is strong willed, determined, fiesty and independent
Very good point - she's into feminism only when it has positive effects for her

Reactions: 9
Lol. She didn't want to take pictures of her children and make it a stressful affair. No your right Louise just sell your child's soul for a box of coco pops
She looks dead behind the eyes. You know that saying. No sparkle. No nothing. I think she's down, depressed, whatever you want to call it. Doing the bare minimum to keep all her social media ticking over as best she can.

Reactions: 5
This insta story rubbed me the wrong way, she favours Darcy so much it’s such ashame for Pearl, that poor child, they’re both going to grow up and resent Louise
I cringed. Pearl is going to read all this one day and see the blatant favouritism, bless her

Reactions: 6
People talk about Louise putting Darcy in loads of ads and how shes probably happier at her dads, but surely Matt needs to give consent to Darcy being in all of these ads? Louise could hardly do it if he has an issue.

People talk about Louise putting Darcy in loads of ads and how shes probably happier at her dads, but surely Matt needs to give consent to Darcy being in all of these ads? Louise could hardly do it if he has an issue.
Do you think louise has put some of the money from the ads aside for darceys future and maybe thats why mat agreed to it? (if he has)

She basically took crap Halloween pics and made an excuse. If she really genuinely considered their welfare, she would keep them out of the spotlight altogether.

I cringed. Pearl is going to read all this one day and see the blatant favouritism, bless her
*This* 💯
Why don't these Instamums understand that their children will one day see all of this? It's not difficult to comprehend. One day your child will have the internet to hand. One day your child will be able to read.

Reactions: 7
She basically took crap Halloween pics and made an excuse. If she really genuinely considered their welfare, she would keep them out of the spotlight altogether.

*This* 💯
Why don't these Instamums understand that their children will one day see all of this? It's not difficult to comprehend. One day your child will have the internet to hand. One day your child will be able to read.
I remember post her split with Matt she posted something asking people to watch their comments as future Darcy might one day read it. She remembered once, probably just doesn’t care anymore

Regarding her passive aggressive comments where she lists all the good she’s done is just completely pointless.

At the end of the day, she creates her success by exploiting her children and posting their image and information without any informed consent. So it doesn’t matter if she donates millions to charity, up cycles every item in her house, is friendly to every fan, it just doesn’t matter because the bottom line is that she isn’t giving her children the chance to privacy and is using their image for paid ads. The same goes for any family vloggers or mumfluencers, if you are getting any kind of monetary gain from your child’s image, then it’s exploitation.

I don’t really have an issue with many Youtubers or influencers, as it’s their business and their image but family vloggers are just awful.

You cannot be a family vlogger or a mummy blogger, use your child’s image for cash/views and be a morally good person or a responsible parent. And Louise is one of the worst as her whole image is “wholesome relatable Mum!” but any good she does will always be cancelled out by the fact that Darcy and Pearl will never have a right to their privacy for the rest of their lives because of their Mum.

p.s. Louise was the last of the Brit crew I stopped watching. I loved her and I do think she can be funny but it doesn’t matter because I’ve grown up and realised how morally wrong it is to essentially sell your child’s privacy and image.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.