Louise Pentland #10 Nicole navigates content I create, kids increase my engagement rate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feeling down (for being called out), feeling good that she has money(boss lady), wanting to feel more secure (has had so much work during a pandemic of which her girls especially Darcy has done for her, merch deals aka books, properties and all the other paid 'work' she has going for basically doing duck all... and even moaning about being stessed with the easy work load) saying in her story she doesn't need to buy stuff, then in the next breath says she is going into a shop to buy stuff... Louise 2020 guys. One of the most ignorant, passive aggressive, pathetic snobs there is.
It's insufferable... No, wait SHE is insufferable!
I understand that even the rich and famous have personal issues and insecurities. Of course. But she is SO SO SO a hypocrite!
Basically abandoned You Tube because she knows she has duck all content. Personality. Innovation etc etc.... and instead plugging every add she can on Instagram and Facebook using her kids.
She spouts utter bollocks and needs to live a day in a REAL working or SAHM shoes to see what really fucks up a day.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
she's posted on her pets account again.. what on earth is this about? :confused:

"Milky fears he will never get married. Dolores does not want to walk down without more than 15 people there. She reasons that since Milky will never be able to consummate the marriage thanks to his lack of teeny tiny dangleberries, she at least deserves a massive wedding.
Orbit as we all know, cares mainly for the fame and fortune. Sadly his revenue is down year on year and the FTSE isn’t looking good.
Rocket has snapped and gone to The Range to buy a load of Christmas tat. It is a desperate attempt to fill the gaping void in his life right now but he cares not. Whilst Boris is in charge, he has to take joy where he can."

• Sick
Reactions: 7
she's posted on her pets account again.. what on earth is this about? :confused:

"Milky fears he will never get married. Dolores does not want to walk down without more than 15 people there. She reasons that since Milky will never be able to consummate the marriage thanks to his lack of teeny tiny dangleberries, she at least deserves a massive wedding.
Orbit as we all know, cares mainly for the fame and fortune. Sadly his revenue is down year on year and the FTSE isn’t looking good."
Poor Liam.... I mean “Milky”

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Orbit as we all know, cares mainly for the fame and fortune. Sadly his revenue is down year on year and the FTSE isn’t looking good.
Rocket has snapped and gone to The Range to buy a load of Christmas tat. It is a desperate attempt to fill the gaping void in his life right now but he cares not. Whilst Boris is in charge, he has to take joy where he can."
I think she's describing her life through her cats..... Or gone bleeping mad

• Haha
Reactions: 14

What this actually means is Liam is willing to marry Louise, but she wants a big white wedding, huge glamorous affair, with #gifted everything and a HELLO! magazine spread. He would be happy with a simple wedding.

Also, she doesn't want to shag Liam again because she is terrified of getting pregnant again because she actually hates actually having to be a parent, especially since Liam's genetics have created one child with an attitude compared to pliant Darcy. She also has him by the bollocks because he lives in her house, and is browbeaten by her in to submission. His only personal space is in the car.

The reference to revenue being down year on year, Louise hasn't made as much money this year from YouTube/ADs/books etc. And her investments she has made and her dad has helped her make are not performing as well as she would like. Obviously she is so money focused it's unreal.

The snapping and going to The Range - basically she has nothing going on in her life so she fills out with rampant consumerism buying endless amounts of pointless tat she doesn't need in attempt to gain some kind of satisfaction in life.

Slight criticism of Boris - well, she has seen us call her a Tory so she is pretending to be anti-Boris.

Reactions: 15
What this actually means is Liam is willing to marry Louise, but she wants a big white wedding, huge glamorous affair, with #gifted everything and a HELLO! magazine spread.

Also, she doesn't want to shag Liam again because she is terrified of getting pregnant again because she actually hates actually having to be a parent, especially since Liam's genetics have created one child with an attitude compared to pliant Darcy. She also has him by the bollocks because he lives in her house, and is browbeaten by her in to submission. His only personal space is in the car.

The reference to revenue being down year on year, Louise hasn't made as much money this year from YouTube/ADs/books etc. And her investments she has made and her dad has helped her make are not performing as well as she would like. Obviously she is so money focused it's unreal.

The snapping and going to The Range - basically she has nothing going on in her life so she fills out with rampant consumerism buying endless amounts of pointless tat she doesn't need in attempt to gain some kind of satisfaction in life.

Slight criticism of Boris - well, she has seen us call her a Tory so she is pretending to be anti-Boris.
Is Louise against birth control??

Reactions: 1
Is Louise against birth control??
She seems to have a strange attitude to it, never explicitly said she is against it.

But she got pregnant with Pearl seemingly by accident. Her and Liam were on/off when she found out she was pregnant, it was very early days.

And I think someone else posted earlier in the thread that Darcy was conceived in a sort of accidental way. Like not trying, but also actively not using birth control responsibly.

Though I feel like I can recall her making a video talking about using the morning after pill once. Though I might be wrong on that. So she isn't totally against birth control.

Reactions: 3
She seems to have a strange attitude to it, never explicitly said she is against it.

But she got pregnant with Pearl seemingly by accident. Her and Liam were on/off when she found out she was pregnant, it was very early days.

And I think someone else posted earlier in the thread that Darcy was conceived in a sort of accidental way. Like not trying, but also actively not using birth control responsibly.

Though I feel like I can recall her making a video talking about using the morning after pill once. Though I might be wrong on that. So she isn't totally against birth control.
I remember the morning after pill, one of the posh school comes had seen her buying it or something along those lines! She's had a few accidents that's for sure.

I think she said she tends to use condoms because she wasn’t in a long term relationship, and they’d agreed to start “trying” for Pearl thinking it would take a while.

Yes, just substitute “Liam” and “Louise” in there for “Milky” and “Delores” and I think we have a nice little snapshot of their relationship.

I remember a time not so long ago at the beginning of their relationship where Louise swore up and down that she was never getting married again, she had only had bad experiences with marriage and it wasn’t for her. She bought herself a diamond ring and then married herself in some bizarro ceremony with the curly haired friend. Does anyone else remember that? she actually married herself.

Then lo and behold, Liam pops the questions and Louise is all gushy and thrilled for the photo shoot.

I asked her if she had gotten divorced from herself yet, she tore strips off me and then deleted the conversation. Sore point much?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes, just substitute “Liam” and “Louise” in there for “Milky” and “Delores” and I think we have a nice little snapshot of their relationship.

I remember a time not so long ago at the beginning of their relationship where Louise swore up and down that she was never getting married again, she had only had bad experiences with marriage and it wasn’t for her. She bought herself a diamond ring and then married herself in some bizarro ceremony with the curly haired friend. Does anyone else remember that? she actually married herself.

Then lo and behold, Liam pops the questions and Louise is all gushy and thrilled for the photo shoot.

I asked her if she had gotten divorced from herself yet, she tore strips off me and then deleted the conversation. Sore point much?
Ha! She’s such a dick. Married herself because she was desperate to prove she was happy being single and then as soon as man wants her bam happy families. Although I don’t know how happy she can really be knowing he was halfway done and only stayed because of surprise Pearl.

Reactions: 7
When she did that whole married to herself thing she was with Liam and I always wonder how he took that??

When she did that whole married to herself thing she was with Liam and I always wonder how he took that??
Yeah that was weird. Maybe he wouldn’t have minded bc I don’t think he wanted to get married again? When she introduced him she said he’d been married before too and didn’t want to again iirc, still weird thing to do with someone you plan to spend your life with

The Swarovski advert is really jarring to me. She looks completely different to what she does in her instagram/videos, is she really that good at manipulating angles 😳
Someone in the comments was praising her for going on about her ‘treasure’ and charity shops in this ‘high end’ Swarovski advert... I mean, okay she has ‘stuck to her roots’ so to speak but it’s so odd? People who watch louise for the charity shops or that rely on charity shops are going to be very unlikely to shop at Swarovski, people who can shop at Swarovski wouldn’t bat an eyelid at charity/second hand stores! 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t know whether to focus this on louise or Swarovski themselves, I just find it a really odd campaign on the whole.

I had to laugh at the post she put up on her stories, about teaching her daughters to not rely on men. I mean I agree with the message and I think it’s a really valuable lesson to learn but I get the impression she’d like to think she doesn’t rely on men (which is likely where the whole ‘marrying myself, lol’ thing came from), but isn’t really??
...she seems so hung up on past loves, Matt, Drew(?), always having to show that she’s ‘better’ without them, which kinda gives the impression that she’s not really ‘not reliant’ on them. Does that make sense? It’s like she grabs for their attention, not necessarily approval, as though they’re going to go, phew louise, look at you you boss babe belter, we missed out, whereas (to me) not being reliant on men would also mean to just... get on with life, separate from making digs like that toward her past lovers. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
The entire concept of the advert is so strange. What does her blabbering on about how she loves treasure shops and charity shops, love to upcycle old furniture etc have to do with diamonds. She's sat there wearing these expensive pieces of jewellery banging on about charity shops.

Let's not forget she sits in her large house with free sofas, free beds, free washing machine, dryer and dishwasher, free clothes etc. Bragging about living her best cosy life. I am still irritated by that statement.

Reactions: 6
Perhaps it's the aperture of the camera? I saw something online once that said the size of the camera lens or something can widen your face.

Reactions: 1
The relying on men thing, something feels off about it to me. My husband and I rely on each other. Because it's a bloody relationship? I mean if your a single mother you might rely on others, such as family and friends. No one is that independent andi think it's really toxic to act like you are.

Just to add, she's doing so many men in her life a disservice by saying that. When her dad appears to have done a lot for her. And back in the beginning when she relied on her ex husband to go to work so she could stay at home and make videos with Darcy. Like be humble and be thankful for the people you have relied on through the years to get to where you are now because without them it could be very different. This independent woman crap is so toxic. Why is she so bitter? I'm sure she relies on Liam for lots of things...otherwise that not a healthy relationship. Partners shouldn't be a separate and disposable part of your life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.