Louise Pentland #10 Nicole navigates content I create, kids increase my engagement rate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right Louise my dear ... this is going by what I said yesterday you literally can't argue with stupid. And you are stupid. You are not fooling me and thats why people like myself are calling you out. And before you call it trolling I'm calling you out as you are exploiting your children and preaching to all to be a good egg when you quite clearly aren't a good charitable, nice egg. You are just money, fame hungry and it's quite tragic tbh...you are a narcissist. Your new #ad which you are pimping out is ridiculous. You are advisting yourself as this humble, environmentally friendly, eco conscious, positive guru but you are so out of touch with the reality of what people are going through at this time it's unreal. Talking about these joys of sparkle or.whatever airy fairy tit you say, while you are moaning at every second of how miserable your pitiful easy life is does not to me spark joy. Those that are actually helping out in the community and genuinely giving a tit about others is lifting people's spirits and bringing joy which is something that you like
to think you are but you are not. Yesterday you was called out for saying how lovely and cosy your mansion is while advertising something a lot of people at this current pandemic can't afford. If parents and children are going without food how are they going to afford all these brands you are working with. Why don't YOU as a brand start highlighting smaller businesses and give them a shout out. Stop waiting for
all these freebies and gifts and... oh i dont know make a video of smaller buisnesses who need a helping hand to get started and then you can get paid for the #ads on yt too. Why don't YOU give back. If you are offended for people calling you out you really need to look at your reflection of your ethics and morals.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Who the duck made this advert?! It’s awful! She looks terrible! The make up and clothes are so unflattering and they may as well have photographed her under strip lighting!

Reactions: 10
Okay so firstly, what does upcycling old stuff have to do with jewelry or have I missed the point??

And also, does anyone else think louise might photoshop her photos or is it just clever camera angles? Because she looks a lot bigger in this ad? No disrespect because I'm big myself.

Reactions: 6
Who the duck made this advert?! It’s awful! She looks terrible! The make up and clothes are so unflattering and they may as well have photographed her under strip lighting!
It is truly terrible, I’m sorry to say but she’s made the jewellery look like shite.

Reactions: 3
That advert!! Why have they dressed her like that when she has plenty of nice clothes?
Also i love how we now know why she was plugging the upcycling all of a sudden... this deal will have been made months ago.
Also the photos look like they've been done by someone who took a few photos of their goth girlfriend in the woods on an SLR one time and decided they needed a photography facebook page. Or someone who does those bloody awful family shoots that people give as christmas presents where everyone wears matching outfits and poses in front of a white background. Thats a BIG brand to work with, why are the photos so tit?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did you see her Insta story about children in need with the caption This is not an ad" such a snarky nasty dig at that poor follower who commented on all the ads yesterdsy. Ladybugs totally agree... Advertising bloody crystals in a oandemic... The thoroughness end of oct... There's going to be even more job losses... The high street is dying , beating will be a luxury for many families... It will be wearing lots of layers, condensation dripping from the windows, children able to see their breath cos parents daren't put the heating on cos can't afford to eat and charge the electric key😭. She is on another pretentious bloody planet. I 've been on income support, £67 a am for bills and food. Meat was a luxury.. Me and my daughter learned to love lentils pulses instead of even cheap mince. Went to the ethnic/ Indian shops as loose veg and fruit was cheaper...and the lovely owners gave me loads of cooking tips. She has no bleeping clue.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can’t screenshot because phone probs but why does she have spish spash above her bath? Surely it should be splish splash?

It’s the little things 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t screenshot because phone probs but why does she have spish spash above her bath? Surely it should be splish splash?

It’s the little things 😂
OMG this is amazing! I hope you messaged her about it? Illiterate cow (her obs, not you!)

• Wow
  • Haha
She hasn't put this on Insta get but on Facebook as a story ( only still follow her for tattling) pic of holding the biggest bloody galaxy choc bar over the bath saying Liam brought it home for her cos he knew she s been feeling bleurgh today... What what WHAT the eff has she got to feel bleurgh about that she needs to stuff her greedy face with that????... Lazyarse you have a cleaner, nanny, don't even have to wash yr own hair😫😤, Live in a huge house, lots of money, your supposed JOB is not full time and even if you did work 38 hrs a wk at a desk or yr soft office that's NOTHING compared to NHS worker, carers, supermarket workers( my daughter is one at lidl.. Been very physically and mentally hard.. Been sworn at threatened by customers) She is getting worse by the day/ hr😷😖😫😠

Reactions: 8

It’s the little things 😂
I noticed that too! How bizarre!

I hope she isn’t going to eat all of that chocolate tonight :LOL:

Reactions: 2
She hasn't put this on Insta get but on Facebook as a story ( only still follow her for tattling) pic of holding the biggest bloody galaxy choc bar over the bath saying Liam brought it home for her cos he knew she s been feeling bleurgh today... What what WHAT the eff has she got to feel bleurgh about that she needs to stuff her greedy face with that????... Lazyarse you have a cleaner, nanny, don't even have to wash yr own hair😫😤, Live in a huge house, lots of money, your supposed JOB is not full time and even if you did work 38 hrs a wk at a desk or yr soft office that's NOTHING compared to NHS worker, carers, supermarket workers( my daughter is one at lidl.. Been very physically and mentally hard.. Been sworn at threatened by customers) She is getting worse by the day/ hr😷😖😫😠
Hope your daughter has better days. People can be heartless at times. I'm so thankful to those who continue in stressful jobs with REAL stressful things going on and give there best. It angers me as Louise has it so so easy. Her job is easy... I mean it's that easy her kids do it for her!!!! Why on earth she's selling jewelry saying all this positive nonsense when she's like eyor from Winnie the pooh all the time... oh woe is me I've got everything but it's still not good enough, I've got money, gadgets to heat my house so I don't have to move, I've had holidays during a pandemic, ive got a army of helpers looking after my kids, people cleaning up my tit and wardrobe, companies and businesses sending me free tit, a yes man *woman giving me 'content ideas', editing half arsed videos and making bullshit sharable wallpapers, and that's just scratching the surface of her help to her ladyship . I've not got anywhere near the money and luxuries she has but I'm bloody well grateful of the things I do have because I'm fully aware it's more than others. And It breaks my heart those who are having it harder than myself. Go shove that bar of chocolate up yourself Louise. Unbearable and unbelievable the stuff you moan about.

• Heart
Feeling bleurgh because people have been rightly calling her out for her bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think she’s feeling bleugh because she looks SO much bigger than she portrays in her own photos. It’s not necessarily her fault, as others have said, the clothes, lighting and angles.... someone on that shoot hated her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
One of my big bugbear with her is when she promoted / preached about the rebranded WW.. The meal plans and the wellness app... Lasted as long as the contractual paid agreement which I guess was a month... Never to be heard of , filmed or used again. THAT lazy is why fol!lowers et c are getting sick of your acceptance of ads despite your previous claim " I only collaborate with brands I really believe in "... So you were a lying hypocrite with WW.😠

Reactions: 4
Hi, new here.

I’m so confused by the Swarovski ad. I just don’t get it. The small things that spark joy....the love of buying second hand and upcycling things....in order to advertise brand new and not inexpensive jewellery.

Am I missing something? This ad makes zero sense.

If someone is feeling a bit blergh about their appearance and/or weight, the absolute least sensitive gift you could bring home is a huge bar of chocolate 🤣

No good egg points on that one, Liam.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I was just coming on here to say this 🤣🤣

Just seen it what Pearl used to say, so I guess it's quite cute if thats the case
It would drive me to distraction because it’s spelt wrong.... would be like wonky pictures it’s my kryptonite

Reactions: 12
her foundation on her stories is such a bad colour match! it’s not even the filter, look at her hairline or her hands!

Reactions: 2
Feeling down (for being called out), feeling good that she has money(boss lady), wanting to feel more secure (has had so much work during a pandemic of which her girls especially Darcy has done for her, merch deals aka books, properties and all the other paid 'work' she has going for basically doing duck all... and even moaning about being stessed with the easy work load) saying in her story she doesn't need to buy stuff, then in the next breath says she is going into a shop to buy stuff... Louise 2020 guys. One of the most ignorant, passive aggressive, pathetic snobs there is.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.