Louise Pentland #10 Nicole navigates content I create, kids increase my engagement rate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God, it must've been such a struggle to get herself out of her bed - sorry, "soft office" - and lollop her way to the thermostat in the hallway and turn up the temperature when she was cold before she could do it from her phone. 🙄🙄
I must be living in the dark ages as I still have to get up and walk to the thermostat.

Reactions: 8
I’m awaiting a passive aggressive response to anyone calling her out!

Reactions: 4
I've just looked at her pet account and it's bloody weird!

Using her pets as a cover for her own (dodgy) political opinions...

Oh and a tit tonne of ads!
Bloody hell I'm actually embarrassed for her. In my opinion Louise has never been a good writer. I bought her first wilde book when I was a genuine follower and fan of her work. I found it so poorly written and dull that I couldn't finish it and never purchased another. I remember how visibly disappointed and bitter she was about not getting to number 1 on the times best sellers for the book sequel.

But anyway, all that rubbish on the cat account is just cringeworthy and I feel if anyone does find it funny they have absolutely no sense of humour (bit harsh?) Reading it just sounds so try hard. I actually don't mind a pet account but Louise's one is like a sad drunk lady is writing it in hope that she can be 'relatable'.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m awaiting a passive aggressive response to anyone calling her out!
I feel cheated, I got a reply but not a passive aggressive one. Although she did point out that this ad will save people money. £120 if I remember correctly from the story but I can bet she was paid 10 times that to post it.

Genuinely did like her. Back when she was a single mum I was too and although she was living it up in cannes, last minute trips to Spain etc and I was living month to month I found her somewhat relatable. Looking back I don't see why I thought that as she wasn't. She had 50/50 custody, my daughter saw her dad twice a month because he couldn't be arsed making more of an effort back then.

In terms of being sad about missing darcy, surely she is used to it now. Its been their set up for what 4/5 years now?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Was that she hasn't replied to disneypotterforlife.. The lady who has had no heating for a year be can't afford to a new boiker... But that lazy selfish Louise for you in her perfect Pentland huge cosy heated hoyuse.😥

Reactions: 3
Most likely its that 'Nicole use a map, it's at the end of get lost street..' is now replying to louises posts. Louise cant handle being called out no more. I mean she did a video saying how hurt her ego is that people are calling her out

Reactions: 2
Wait is she actually doing ads on her cat satire account? How desperate is she for £££???

• Sick
Reactions: 1
God have you seen her nasty reply to mgwambe1986 banging on aggressively about the ten years of free stuff she posted for everyone!!! Like she didn't as a charitable act!!!!!!!!!! Like you made money from all your videos!!!! I have written 5 best selling books. Get yr head out your fat soft office arse!!!!!!

Reactions: 3
Was that she hasn't replied to disneypotterforlife.. The lady who has had no heating for a year be can't afford to a new boiker... But that lazy selfish Louise for you in her perfect Pentland huge cosy heated hoyuse.😥
As long as Pentland is happy all is right in the world, well her world.

• Sad
God have you seen her nasty reply to mgwambe1986 banging on aggressively about the ten years of free stuff she posted for everyone!!! Like she didn't as a charitable act!!!!!!!!!! Like you made money from all your videos!!!! I have written 5 best selling books. Get yr head out your fat soft office arse!!!!!!

There’s no comments by anyone of that name on the post (anymore) 🥺

• Angry
God she or Nicole have even deleted the p o st by the lady saying, matter of factly not nastily, that she wished she had heating , hasn't had heating for a year cos can't afford to buy a new boiler. What a nasty nasty piece of work... So angry at that more than anything😫😭😠😠

Louise grow some big boss author b alls... You wrote a mini essay of passive aggressive abuse to a follower... You obviously meant it so grow some balls and stick with what you post😠😠😠 bloody unprofessional and think before you post and gleam ie .Megan Peterson or Nicole deletes your feelings/ thoughts a follower....cleaning up your comments making everything sparkly, cosy and lovely. That comment showed the REAL you and that was NOT a reply from a good egg but a rank mouldy, green rotten boiled egg left out to go off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

I do not understand why she gushes on about positivity and not giving into haters and trolls, and yet does this passive aggressive thing of liking insta photos of people who leave negative comments on her posts. It's like a one up power trip of 'ive seen your pictures, I'm going to like them and there's nothing you can do about it. Look at me being nice.' it's petty, ugly, passive aggressive behaviour if you ask me.

Edit: and sometimes it's not even a negative comment, it's just an opinion or a question.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I do not understand why she gushes on about positivity and not giving into haters and trolls, and yet does this passive aggressive thing of liking insta photos of people who leave negative comments on her posts. It's like a one up power trip of 'ive seen your pictures, I'm going to like them and there's nothing you can do about it. Look at me being nice.' it's petty, ugly, passive aggressive behaviour if you ask me.

Edit: and sometimes it's not even a negative comment, it's just an opinion or a question.
I think She’s a weirdo....needs serious help before she fucks up her kids mental health.

Reactions: 15
Very eloquently put HannahSavannah!! Loving how many newbies we 've got in our gang who have seen the light!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.