Louise Pentland #10 Nicole navigates content I create, kids increase my engagement rate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel cheated, I got a reply but not a passive aggressive one. Although she did point out that this ad will save people money. £120 if I remember correctly from the story but I can bet she was paid 10 times that to post it.

Genuinely did like her. Back when she was a single mum I was too and although she was living it up in cannes, last minute trips to Spain etc and I was living month to month I found her somewhat relatable. Looking back I don't see why I thought that as she wasn't. She had 50/50 custody, my daughter saw her dad twice a month because he couldn't be arsed making more of an effort back then.

In terms of being sad about missing darcy, surely she is used to it now. Its been their set up for what 4/5 years now?
I don’t think I’d ever get used to being apart from mine half the week even if it had been something we’d been doing for years.

These idiots want to live in an echo chamber of positive comments. The lady with the boiler was not nasty, she was sharing her situation. But Louise is such a bleeping snob, she probably felt it shouldn't be there.

Reactions: 11
Her page isn't a 'coMuNiTy' or a 'ViLLage', its a selling page, it is a brand page, there to influence and sell. Not there to help. Not there to talk. Just there solely to make Louise money. She gives zero shits about anyone that follows her because she isn't a real woman on that page. She is a sales woman. Its such a horrible industry because they really do make you feel like you know them etc. Obviously we know better on here but the whole mum vlogger industry preys on vulnerable mums, its just horrible. I couldn't do it, I'm too honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Can you please screenshot the replies I can't see them atm,
They have definitely been deleted. Got these screenshots earlier though. I have blocked out my username.

20201026_234828.jpg

20201026_234842.jpg

20201026_234918.jpg

The reply from the sheep ended with saying I don't know her if I think she would anything maliciously. Never once did I use that term or imply she was being malicious, just pointed out facts. She is being paid to talk about a device she got fitted into her mansion for free and talking about living her best cosy life while there are families and children with no heating at all.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Her page isn't a 'coMuNiTy' or a 'ViLLage', its a selling page, it is a brand page, there to influence and sell. Not there to help. Not there to talk. Just there solely to make Louise money. She gives zero shits about anyone that follows her because she isn't a real woman on that page. She is a sales woman. Its such a horrible industry because they really do make you feel like you know them etc. Obviously we know better on here but the whole mum vlogger industry preys on vulnerable mums, its just horrible. I couldn't do it, I'm too honest.
I totally agree. It's just a sales page and she's made people feel like they're part of her community. I bet if they saw Louise in the street and said hello to her she'd not even respond. Say she's too busy to talk or have a photo taken. She doesn't care about anyone at all.

Reactions: 12
I totally agree. It's just a sales page and she's made people feel like they're part of her community. I bet if they saw Louise in the street and said hello to her she'd not even respond. Say she's too busy to talk or have a photo taken. She doesn't care about anyone at all.
I feel like she's said before she doesn't like when people come up to her in public. The

Reactions: 4
They have definitely been deleted. Got these screenshots earlier though. I have blocked out my username.

View attachment 289177
View attachment 289178
View attachment 289179
The reply from the sheep ended with saying I don't know her if I think she would anything maliciously. Never once did I use that term or imply she was being malicious, just pointed out facts. She is being paid to talk about a device she got fitted into her mansion for free and talking about living her best cosy life while there are families and children with no heating at all.
Do these plebs not realise the most amount of money she earns from these books is the advance which she kept. As Louise has stated before the royalties is a small bonus, and I think she Is only giving them that so it looks good for her etc. Soon her kids will need the nspcc to help them with the trauma of growing up on the internet for all to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t think I’d ever get used to being apart from mine half the week even if it had been something we’d been doing for years.
Don't get me wrong, when my daughter goes to her dads for a week during the summer and a week at New year's I miss her but she is with me the rest of the time and it is just the two of us. Louise does not realise how lucky she is to have an ex partner be so involved in their child's life. 50/50 custody is rare and imo the best thing for a child. Darcy has 2 very loving homes with loving parents and step parents, it gets on my wick that she keep bringing up how sad she is about it. Yeah it isn't ideal but the kid is so loved, it doesn't affect her.

Reactions: 13
So glad you got screen shots. She is such a bloody hypocrite... The opposite of the image she portrays... Good egg.. Kind caring about her followers, relatable, caring , charitable .. It's the biggest pile of Louise steaming tit from her lazy arse💩😠😠😠 she is the absolute opposite in a hidden sneaky wzy... Greedy, money grabbing clueless,.. She only shows charitable stuff like the bloody foods bank visit as content... Remember in lockdown the ludicrous basket she put together for her elderly nrighbours... One bog roll, chocolate, ritz bloody crackers... No tins of soup/ stew that they could have eaten as a meal😤

Reactions: 7
So glad you got screen shots. She is such a bloody hypocrite... The opposite of the image she portrays... Good egg.. Kind caring about her followers, relatable, caring , charitable .. It's the biggest pile of Louise steaming tit from her lazy arse💩😠😠😠 she is the absolute opposite in a hidden sneaky wzy... Greedy, money grabbing clueless,.. She only shows charitable stuff like the bloody foods bank visit as content... Remember in lockdown the ludicrous basket she put together for her elderly nrighbours... One bog roll, chocolate, ritz bloody crackers... No tins of soup/ stew that they could have eaten as a meal😤
I know I shouldn’t laugh because that food basket was an insult but bleeping hell the contents was a real insight into lazy arses entitled life. She had no concept that they might need real food for a meal etc. No wha they really need is ritz crackers!

There is literally nothing to say with her. You can have all the money, treatments, luxuries, pleasures in the world... but you can't fix stupid. And that goes for her minions too. stupidity can not be fixed.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I do believe she gives and donates to charity, maybe an unpopular opinion on here! But if I had the money to give I would donate all I could to make sure no child went through what I did.

Her passive aggressive behaviour was the last straw for me and I've unfollowed her on everything. I hope I'll feel lighter and I'll never have to look at pearl with that awful dummy ever again (thought L said it was only for bedtime but I've seen it in in multiple non bedtime insta stories) and I'm so happy about that! Definitely outgrown Louise, don't really know why I tried to stick around for so long!

There is literally nothing to say with her. You can have all the money, treatments, luxuries, pleasures in the world... but you can't fix stupid. And that goes for her minions too. stupidity can not be fixed.
This^^^^^^^^!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Hannahsavannah I only watch on storiesdown.com... you can watch her gram and Insta posts. I haven't yet unfollowed get her on fbook ( which I rarely use other than teaching groups to pinch planning ideas etc) but purely to keep an eye on her and post any of her tit here for fellow tattle bastards!!

Ladybug... Classic literary genius description of a boss lady author... Simple so succinct...
" you can't fix stupid"..❤
I have images of Forest Gump on the school bus stop bench... But lazyarse there instead!!!

Ps tattle bastards.. Thanks for the humour,banter... 2 wks half term.. Would normally be in my birthday 7 day break in London with the daughter ( used to live there till got my arse off bensfit... And it bankrupted me... Hey louise🖐)seeing shows, musicals, meals, tea in the Sky Garden, trip to Brighton Windsor castle... But stuck here... Now in tier 3 as of Wed ... You lot are helping my bloody grumpiness... ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Nobody give that woman a presenting job in “traditional media”! The big question snippets that she puts on on her story is always painful.

Reactions: 6
Nobody give that woman a presenting job in “traditional media”! The big question snippets that she puts on on her story is always painful.
This! I’ve noticed this with all youtubers particularly the gleam crew, they get in their heads that just because filming videos is sort of like presenting that they‘d all be good at doing it in traditional media. Youtubers in general think that just because they ✨ think ✨ they’d be good at something that they should automatically get it handed to them. Probs the result of so many yes people at gleam too. How DARE strictly not want her when she wants to and must always get what she wants

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.