Louise Pentland #10 Nicole navigates content I create, kids increase my engagement rate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does anyone look at her pet account? she's just posted a thing there, where she says that one of the cats was a fan of boris.. its very strange
her cat account pisses me off way more than it should. Think what you want politically but at least don’t try and hide behind your pets to avoid controversy. It’s not cute or quirky, you’re a 34 year old woman, she doesn’t owe us her political opinions and could just not mention politics at all but instead she does it through the cats? And if you’re still going to claim the PM (or even jokingly) after the vote against free school meals extending and COVID in general you’re a lost cause.

Reactions: 17
Yeah the fact she remains neutral on her big public facing money making account but then does the politics on a satire pet account.... just lol. Wouldnt want those pesky morals getting in the way of making £££.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did she just admit to voting Leave on her cat account? “Rocket will give you a kitty haul if you vote leave” nahhhhhh

Reactions: 4
I've just looked at her pet account and it's bloody weird!

Using her pets as a cover for her own (dodgy) political opinions...
"even Rishi's stamp duty proposal hasn't cheered him much" being a landlord isn't a personality, Louise

and I'm screaming at her using "Big Beefy Boy" to essentially refer to herself lmaooo
Also even pre-covid fiasco and starving children Boris was openly racist and islamaphobic so if you voted for him knowing that you might not necessarily agree but that attitude wasn't a dealbreaker for you and THAT's the fuckin problem x

Reactions: 18
What's the weird bit about a fiance incapable of physical love..and dangleberries!!!??? She is mad as a March hare... Just bloody bizarre😖

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God Louise think before you write, don't put 'eat mice out to help out'

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Oh and a tit tonne of ads!
The bit about the cats wedding being on (i have so much cringe just typing this next word) 'paws' and they can't have a good knees up, honeymoon etc sounds like Pouty Pentland. She was having a moan about not being able to have an engagement party. Sorry that there a mass pandemic going on and over 45 thousands people in the UK have died from said pandemic, that it is affecting your 'look at me' lifestyle Louise. I am sure you'll make up for ten-fold when the time comes. Might be in a couple of years though.

Reactions: 7
"even Rishi's stamp duty proposal hasn't cheered him much" being a landlord isn't a personality, Louise

and I'm screaming at her using "Big Beefy Boy" to essentially refer to herself lmaooo
Also even pre-covid fiasco and starving children Boris was openly racist and islamaphobic so if you voted for him knowing that you might not necessarily agree but that attitude wasn't a dealbreaker for you and THAT's the fuckin problem x
This comment
❤❤❤❤❤❤
I admire your work here

• Heart
Cringing my way through reading those cat posts...bloody weird to say the least. I'm just slotting her into every cat scenario; brand deals, networking, postponed wedding, not getting her blow dry. She's coming across as pretty unhinged!

Reactions: 10
Her latest Big Question just seen on facebook... Can single mothers date? ... Give me bloody strength😤 so that's either a yes or no closed question.... So lazylouise what are yr sheep going to say other than YES....... No they must not dare try to have a chance at another relstionship...this is a supposed author and university graduate who cannot think of a sensible intelligent debatable topic..!!!😫😵😆 bloody IDIOT

Reactions: 6

Oh and a tit tonne of ads!
I feel like she is projecting her REAL feelings on politics through her pet's account? She would never dare post that on her own one.

Someone called her out on another #ad she's just put out telling her to get a real job, can someone like that comment for me as I cant,I just thought it was great people calling her greedy arse out

Reactions: 1
Was that on her instsgram?? I don't follow just watch on storiesdown... Would love to see that comment if anyone can screen shot it!!

Found it! Scroll down to GMWAMBE 1986 saying is it all going to ads from now on ? Time to get a real job?.. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her latest Big Question just seen on facebook... Can single mothers date? ... Give me bloody strength😤 so that's either a yes or no closed question.... So lazylouise what are yr sheep going to say other than YES....... No they must not dare try to have a chance at another relstionship...this is a supposed author and university graduate who cannot think of a sensible intelligent debatable topic..!!!😫😵😆 bloody IDIOT
She is trying to claw onto the single mother title in my opinion. During that phase of her life her career was taking off, she had higher views on her now deleted videos, she took a step away from the childish sprinkle of glitter rubbish and was making decent content videos. Now she can't be arsed to stick to a one video a week schedule, she is more interested in putting out as many ads as possible staring Darcy and is completely infatuated with Instagram which in my eyes is the most toxic of all the social media platforms out there.

This insta-perfect life people stress out over is ridiculous. I have been there, I've felt like tit for not having the perfect looking home, the perfect dinners, the perfect mother, father and children family because I am a single mum. But its ok because Louise can tell me this week if I am allowed to date on her big question(!) 🙄 whoever is thinking up these topics needs firing, they are duller than day old dish water.

I love my dog, but to be at the extend of mental where she's posting her own political opinions on her cats instagram is all just a bit too crazy for me.

Its been obvious that shes struggled mentally with lockdown, but she really needs to get a grip.

Wow, just wow. Poor taste Louise. Living your best cosy life and being paid to brag about it while children have no heating. I am absolutely sickened at this
Screenshot_20201026-195945_Instagram.jpg

Louise... can you kindly stop bragging about your stupidly easy rich life... many thanks from the rest of us who think you are a bleeping moron...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Someone called her out on another #ad she's just put out telling her to get a real job, can someone like that comment for me as I cant,I just thought it was great people calling her greedy arse out
I've liked and commented on it and now deleting the pampered princess. She used to be good for a laugh (at her not with her) but she makes me angry now with her rose tinted specs on.

Wow, just wow. Poor taste Louise. Living your best cosy life and being paid to brag about it while children have no heating. I am absolutely sickened at this
View attachment 288894
God, it must've been such a struggle to get herself out of her bed - sorry, "soft office" - and lollop her way to the thermostat in the hallway and turn up the temperature when she was cold before she could do it from her phone. 🙄🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.