Louise McSharry Moaning Michael her brows are a fright, views so left, she's always right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s an income source yes and she is very good at her regulatory obligations regarding ads and partnerships etc. But no, there’s no requirement for her to respond to an unsolicited performance review I shouldn’t have thought.

I think it’s abundantly clear she adores them. The level of realness she puts out could only, surely, be framed by love otherwise it’d be something else entirely and she doesn’t seem the sort to be putting that out there.

Anyway, I’m not seeing what others clearly are so I’ll away and leave you chat now.
Of course there’s no requirement for her to respond, don’t think anyone is suggesting there is but it’s not correct to say her page isn’t in anyway connected to her work. It is in respect of her work as an influencer.
Personally wouldn’t say it’s “abundantly clear” from what she puts online but I’m sure she does privately.

Reactions: 1
Oh apologies I thought I’d read she ought to be self reflecting not defending her position. May have that wrong though.

They seem very happy little chaps which I think is where I’m seeing the other side of what is put out.

Never ever ever ever ever EVER stops moaning. I had to unfollow. Jesus, she’d bring you down.

Reactions: 6
My opinion on is that she's a woman with MANY trauma pieces she has not worked through. She was on again today about people not judging women or mothers but in the next story is giving out that she's up *mothering* her smallest at 4am. This is the reality of her motherhood and by her giving this impression that she's miserable at 4am feeding her child, (which anyone would be, to be fair) she is allowing people to have something to judge her on. Just my opinion though.

TLDR: She needs therapy/a better therapist

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why is she spouting about the young man who was shot by the Guards yesterday. She knows nothing about the situation, why is she posting and bringing the colour of his skin into it. It's so harmful and polarizing of communities when these wannabe celebrities jump on a bandwagon and start stirring up things and making provocative comments.
People who live in these communities are then left divided and with issues when all these wannabe social justice stars have disappeared.
Nothing has been reviewed properly yet (& will be by the relevant authorities) but we don't have a problem here in Ireland of Guards shooting black people so all these will social media posts do nothing but inflame and cause problems for the community just so they can be 'woke'

Reactions: 18
I couldn’t get through all her stories yesterday just wasn’t in the humour of her, she should change the “gas” on that woeful hat and yellow top to “moany” :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Courtney Smith had exactly the right attitude to her pregnancy, and now with her baby here. Getting messages about making having a baby "look easy" as soon as she broke the news points to exactly why you need to be so careful with what you put out there. I know there's an argument for showing everything child related, warts and all, but some eejits will always comment, particularly if they feel like you're perpetuating an ideal, when they themselves feel like shite.

Feel sorry for Caroline Foran - that message her husband received was completely out of order. I think her attitude was great in trying to show how difficult the early days can be with a newborn, but again, some nosy dickheads will feel the need to pass comment.

I don't think Louise takes any form of criticism well, child related or otherwise. Her pal Sophie White has the right balance of showing how shite things can be child related, but you'd never accuse her of being miserable in motherhood.

As someone said above, Louise just is naturally pessimistic - suits a certain type of follower I suppose, but I had to unfollow; the moaning would drag you down.

Courtney Smith had exactly the right attitude to her pregnancy, and now with her baby here. Getting messages about making having a baby "look easy" as soon as she broke the news points to exactly why you need to be so careful with what you put out there. I know there's an argument for showing everything child related, warts and all, but some eejits will always comment, particularly if they feel like you're perpetuating an ideal, when they themselves feel like shite.

Feel sorry for Caroline Foran - that message her husband received was completely out of order. I think her attitude was great in trying to show how difficult the early days can be with a newborn, but again, some nosy dickheads will feel the need to pass comment.

I don't think Louise takes any form of criticism well, child related or otherwise. Her pal Sophie White has the right balance of showing how shite things can be child related, but you'd never accuse her of being miserable in motherhood.

As someone said above, Louise just is naturally pessimistic - suits a certain type of follower I suppose, but I had to unfollow; the moaning would drag you down.
Sorry to de rail but what was said to Caroline's husband? X

Sorry to de rail but what was said to Caroline's husband? X
I'm paraphrasing but someone instagram messaged her husband to say it didn't look like she was coping very well, that she was recording him crying but not soothing him, and that he should intervene - it was a bit fucked up tbh. Might have thought they were well meaning if they thought she was in trouble, but it was tone deaf

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Is there a reason she gets up at 4am every morning with the kid(s)!?!? It’s the middle of the night. She posts then “I’d love to go back to bed!!” Right then, why don’t you rock him back asleep instead or bringing him downstairs, giving him a bottle and playing with him...??

Reactions: 2
I actually like it. Wouldn't do on myself but admire her creativity.

Reactions: 8
Her latest piece in the indo “it’s never too late to start treating your teeth properly” I couldn’t read it all but isn’t she getting them done for free? We would all love to look after our teeth but we don’t all have the money or are able to get them done for free 🙄

Reactions: 5
Her latest piece in the indo “it’s never too late to start treating your teeth properly” I couldn’t read it all but isn’t she getting them done for free? We would all love to look after our teeth but we don’t all have the money or are able to get them done for free 🙄
I think she said when she was initially starting to get work done that she was paying for it, don't quote me on that though

She’s the last place is go if looking for advice on looking after my teeth. Walk before you can run Louise. You’re clearly still learning yourself.

Reactions: 3
I think she said when she was initially starting to get work done that she was paying for it, don't quote me on that though

Ah ok I wasn’t sure if she was being gifted or paying herself well for her all the same, I’d love to have the money to go on a teeth journey in fact a lot of us aren’t fortunate enough to have the money. The photo in the article of her not a cheekbone in sight.

Ah ok I wasn’t sure if she was being gifted or paying herself well for her all the same, I’d love to have the money to go on a teeth journey in fact a lot of us aren’t fortunate enough to have the money. The photo in the article of her not a cheekbone in sight.
Don't get me wrong, once she gets to the invisalign portion of her dental work, I'm sure she'll do a collab - they ain't cheap!

Don't get me wrong, once she gets to the invisalign portion of her dental work, I'm sure she'll do a collab - they ain't cheap!
She’s already said the whole thing is a collab she just doesn’t seem to consistently declare it as such.

Reactions: 2
I quite like Louise (although am not a fan of the laminated brows. on anyone). Don't find her particularly moany I have to say, although now I'm pondering if that makes me a moany cow 🙂🤔, and think there are enough parents on Instagram doing the whole #blessed #lovemylittlefamily shite. Plus the older child did seem quite 'challenging'. Although I do think overall influencers are better off not putting their kids on social media at all. Had never heard of the standing by by a wall person mentioned a couple of pages back but just had a look and I am sorry, but coordinated Christmas PJ photos may work if you're a Mormon mommy blog in Utah, but any Irish people who participate in that nonsense should be immediately dunked in the Liffey.

Back to Louise, the only thing that irritates me about her really is when she insists she has very thick hair. She clearly doesn't! But I do think she's beautiful. I get the criticisms that she only posts headshots but she has said herself that she strives to accept her body as it is, but doesn't always succeed. I think it's a work in progress.

With regards to the teeth thing isn't she just encouraging people in a similar boat to her, hate their teeth but too ashamed to show them to a dentist, that they should just bite the bullet and not be afraid of being gnasher shamed?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.