Louise McSharry Moaning Michael her brows are a fright, views so left, she's always right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it what happens though?
To be let go before a show that would’ve been planned and had parts recorded?

I work in an industry with lots of short term contracts, I’ve employed people on short term contracts too and I would never let them go before they had to do a presentation unless there was a serious breach.

Bad numbers tuning into a radio show don’t just show up overnight.

No one is characterising her as anything, it’s not personal to her, that is what happens when people are let go from roles/contracts/etc. I’m glad your favourite DJ got 6 months if that’s what he wanted but not everyone would want to hang around like that knowing the plug was being pulled on them.

Reactions: 2
laurafox - was just bland chart music -not a show as such.
But was giving someone a lift this morning and this was preferable than small talk!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is it what happens though?
To be let go before a show that would’ve been planned and had parts recorded?

I work in an industry with lots of short term contracts, I’ve employed people on short term contracts too and I would never let them go before they had to do a presentation unless there was a serious breach.

Bad numbers tuning into a radio show don’t just show up overnight.
Well clearly it is what happens, it just happened to her yesterday. She also says as much as it’s a thing when she was speaking on stories yesterday as reported by the Indo. So yeah it’s not nice but seemingly it’s not unheard of. I can’t understand how shocked some people seem to be about that, it’s business and companies don’t care about people’s feelings when the interests of the business are at stake. No one was going to put their neck on the block by letting the show go ahead because their head would roll in the unlikely event she went rouge live on air.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Yep I never got that 🙄, didn’t they put Keith in an afternoon weekend slot at the time. As I’ve already said I don’t get Jennifer’s appeal but RTÉ seem to love the arse of her.
Thank God. I have to turn off the radio when I hear her voice. Thought I was missing something 😳

The same thing happened to Muireann o Connell on Today Fm, she hasn’t done too badly from it!
Oh ya! Her show was doing great as well. That was a strange one.

Reactions: 4
I think it would be Russian roulette to let anyone in any form of employment work their 2 week notice period following a sacking...the emotion is too raw and they are liable to say anything.

Reactions: 6
"Radio show has hit the skids, content will be complaining about the kids"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.