Louise McSharry Moaning Michael her brows are a fright, views so left, she's always right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Bopo" is short for body positivity - it's a movement of positivity within the plus size community. It's been hijacked in recent months by straight size influencers trying to pretend they have rolls that are non-existent šŸ˜‚
if Roz Purcell squishes herself anymore for her bopo I DO have rolls insta pics sheā€™ll literally burst her appendix

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Have to agree with you. I unfollowed Louise around the time of that live and the comment that got to her. I have 3 small kids, believe me, I get how hard it is. It is absolutely relentless but Louiseā€™s constant negativity I didnā€™t find a breathe of fresh air but quite uncomfortable to watch and see play out. I was surprised to hear she was pregnant again to be honest. Louiseā€™s style doesnā€™t appeal to me so I didnā€™t follow her for that but I have no opinion on it - to each their own.
Is she pregnant again ? Or did you mean about the second pregnancy ?ā€™ Had to unfollow as find her so negative and the anti body shaming is verging on skinny shaming . If you are interested in your health and being in any way fit you are fat shaming / not body positive

Whole heartily agree with the constant misson to be offended about everything and everything you have here. She seems desperate to be happy with her weight but not quite pulling it off.
Amen to this ! Desperate to be happy with her weight but isnā€™t and canā€™t get there at all . So in the mean time she gets offended at every little thing . Literally grabs the soap box every 5 mins šŸ™„

Reactions: 1
There she goes moaning away again this morning šŸ™„
How the hell can anyone moan about Christmas Eve that has kids Jesus sheā€™s an absolute misery at least pretend to be excited about it for your childrenā€™s sake and go be miserable when theyā€™ve gone to bed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
How the hell can anyone moan about Christmas Eve that has kids Jesus sheā€™s an absolute misery at least pretend to be excited about it for your childrenā€™s sake and go be miserable when theyā€™ve gone to bed.
Honestly such a self obsessed misery, be grateful just once for what you have.
I
t is fine for her to be obsessed with her appearance -botox, nails, hair but if someone else is vain for instance about their weight and body shape that is not ok because it offends her!

Like seriously can nobody see the contradiction here.

Reactions: 13
I
t is fine for her to be obsessed with her appearance -botox, nails, hair but if someone else is vain for instance about their weight and body shape that is not ok because it offends her!

100% agree with you. All of this, as well as the shaming of thin people, all points to massive insecurity on her part. Preach all she wants but she is not happy in herself.

Reactions: 7
I

Yeah her teeth/Botox/the expensive make up/hair, put losses her šŸ’© over and Adele and her glow up. I remember when the article she wrote about Adele was posted on the independents facebook page people went to absolute town on her in the comments section.

Reactions: 2
She let her oldest son watch Mrs Doubtfire Iā€™m surprised she wasnā€™t on saying how politically incorrect it was ;) šŸ¤”šŸ¤­ and how Robin Williams was fatphobicšŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah her teeth/Botox/the expensive make up/hair, put losses her šŸ’© over and Adele and her glow up. I remember when the article she wrote about Adele was posted on the independents facebook page people went to absolute town on her in the comments section.
Just read the Adele article she wrote - how anyone can think she is body positive while shaming another woman for wanting to be around for her children is infuriating. Another reason to add to the list of why Louise isn't as confidant as she likes to portray right there too.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Instead of self reflecting on that DM she received about how sheā€™s portraying herself online (that she doesnā€™t enjoy motherhood and all she does is complain about her kids), she shares it and goes on a rant about it šŸ™„

itā€™s the truth Louise....

Reactions: 4
Meant to come on earlier but was building
The new soap box for louise to get on ! Another rant

It is her feed and she can do want she likes on it, right? I thought she addressed it well and invited those who want perky perfection to look elsewhere. The idea you would take life lessons from entitled (as in actually wrote to her to tell her about herself) randos on the internet is lol to me.

I think a little of the issue with her (I donā€™t have an issue with her kid stuff, donā€™t have them couldnā€™t care less, canā€™t imagine I could care if I did have them ) is her delivery is pretty dour on everything - even her make up sessions. Iā€™d say sheā€™s just not a light type. (I donā€™t think she is especially dour, just her delivery ....but she is quite serious).

And actually if youā€™re an online presence you need to be solid in yourself, if you take the feedback youā€™d fracture yourself - like FullerFigureFullerBust who seems to be in a right old state because she addresses every criticism.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
It is her feed and she can do want she likes on it, right? I thought she addressed it well and invited those who want perky perfection to look elsewhere. The idea you would take life lessons from entitled (as in actually wrote to her to tell her about herself) randos on the internet is lol to me.

I think a little of the issue with her (I donā€™t have an issue with her kid stuff, donā€™t have them couldnā€™t care less, canā€™t imagine I could care if I did have them ) is her delivery is pretty dour on everything - even her make up sessions. Iā€™d say sheā€™s just not a light type. (I donā€™t think she is especially dour, just her delivery ....but she is quite serious).

And actually if youā€™re an online presence you need to be solid in yourself, if you take the feedback youā€™d fracture yourself - like FullerFigureFullerBust who seems to be in a right old state because she addresses every criticism.
You know this is a really good assessment, she's probably just s miserable person, and online it comes across as particularly dreary. It's her perogative for sure, it's the inconcistencies that I struggle with, but she's not the worst and I just unfollow these days

Totally get your points but I think this is something thatā€™s been mentioned frequently about Louise. Itā€™s not just a regular criticism/people nit picking. If it were me, I would honestly be devastated and would be really taking a look at how Iā€™m portraying my feelings about my kids online for people to comment on it to say that I didnā€™t look like I enjoyed my kids/being a mother!

itā€™s hard feedback to get. I got feedback in the workplace before that I was coming across negative/defeatist and it prompted a lot of self reflection. In time I realised I just wasnā€™t happy and I ended up leaving the job.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Totally get your points but I think this is something thatā€™s been mentioned frequently about Louise. Itā€™s not just a regular criticism/people nit picking. If it were me, I would honestly be devastated and would be really taking a look at how Iā€™m portraying my feelings about my kids online for people to comment on it to say that I didnā€™t look like I enjoyed my kids/being a mother!

itā€™s hard feedback to get. I got feedback in the workplace before that I was coming across negative/defeatist and it prompted a lot of self reflection. In time I realised I just wasnā€™t happy and I ended up leaving the job.
Just wanna say well done the personal reflection piece . I agree that getting feedback Is hard and it appears that 90% of these bloggers canā€™t take it . Hope you are happier in your new job

I donā€™t think she needs to reflect on unsolicited rando internet feedback - itā€™s not a workplace. She is confident in her parenting, she said so. Fairplay to her. As I said I donā€™t have kids, couldnā€™t be less interested but I follow her nonetheless .... I must quite like her *ā€œunmade bed of a womanā€ approach to it all.

However, consciously or not, the stories immediately after have been rather perkier.

*Someone said this about someone else and she felt seen and used it about herself which, again, I enjoyed.

Edited to add: @dontcome@me yes, that is very inspirational - taking on the learning and moving with it. I just sulk and stew.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Oh god I hope I didnā€™t come across sanctimonious there. I probably went home and sulked and stewed after getting the feedback. But after giving it lots of thought, I didnā€™t want to come across as a negative or defeatist person. And this is just in the workplace. Although I was probably coming home and being negative about work too. šŸ™ˆ

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I donā€™t think she needs to reflect on unsolicited rando internet feedback - itā€™s not a workplace.
she does paid ads on Instagram so it is actually a workplace for her in some regards.

She shows us what she chooses to show us. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...
People have noticed how negative she tends to be towards parenting and life with small children in general. If itā€™s not all negative then why is this the only aspect she speaks of. Iā€™m sure she does actually enjoy her kids, she just doesnā€™t show in her stories it seems.

Itā€™s an income source yes and she is very good at her regulatory obligations regarding ads and partnerships etc. But no, thereā€™s no requirement for her to respond to an unsolicited performance review I shouldnā€™t have thought.

I think itā€™s abundantly clear she adores them. The level of realness she puts out could only, surely, be framed by love otherwise itā€™d be something else entirely and she doesnā€™t seem the sort to be putting that out there.

Anyway, Iā€™m not seeing what others clearly are so Iā€™ll away and leave you chat now.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.