Louise McSharry Moaning Michael her brows are a fright, views so left, she's always right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am torn with Louise.
I think she's a good writer and admire her for positively overcoming an incredibly difficult start in life.
I think she is fabulous at makeup and has such range. I generally find things she recommends really good.

I unfollowed her a few years back when she moaned relentlessly about the elder child, I know parenting is hard, and I think it's refreshing to hear someone show the reality of two parents working with small kids.
Your house is a kip and you don't get any sleep.

I do find her quite self contradictory. On the one hand she is very open minded but alot of the time she just shuts down anyone who has a remotely different viewpoint.
That's the thing with cancel culture it is utterly opposed to freedom of speech and debate , they are incapable of engaging in conversation, the World is not black and white, it's utterly naive to think it is.

Also the weight debate is so one sided, you are not allowed to make any comment on someone's size if they are larger but it seems ok to comment about skinny People, that's just bullshit.

I find her crew Sophie White(absolute headmelt), sooby, stadingbythewall, chaos harmony, emerlysaght etc are very quick to pass judgement about how others live, act, beliefs etc but you better not criticize them back.

I see her around a bit and I was shocked at how different she looks in real life - alot bigger in person than in her own pictures which shows she's insecure with herself. I like her makeup looks and some of her clothes but her moaning sbout her kids is a bit much 😑
I find this so disingenuine, never shuts up about acceptance, body positivity etc and then filters all her photos to an unrecognisable degree, it's very contradictory and screams of a lack of self acceptance

Reactions: 12
I am torn with Louise.
I think she's a good writer and admire her for positively overcoming an incredibly difficult start in life.
I think she is fabulous at makeup and has such range. I generally find things she recommends really good.

I unfollowed her a few years back when she moaned relentlessly about the elder child, I know parenting is hard, and I think it's refreshing to hear someone show the reality of two parents working with small kids.

I do find her quite self contradictory. On the one hand she is very open minded but alot of the time she just shuts down anyone who has a remotely different viewpoint.
That's the thing with cancel culture it is utterly opposed to freedom of speech and debate , they are incapable of engaging in conversation, the World is not black and white, it's utterly naive to think it is.

Also the weight debate is so one sided, you are not allowed to make any comment on someone's size if they are larger but it seems ok to comment about skinny People, that's just bullshit.

I find her crew Sophie White(absolute headmelt), sooby, stadingbythewall, chaos harmony, emerlysaght etc are very quick to pass judgement about how others live, act, beliefs etc but you better not criticize them back.

I find this so disingenuine, never shuts up about acceptance, body positivity etc and then filters all her photos to an unrecognisable degree, it's very contradictory and screams of a lack of self acceptance
Standing by the wall is another one unfollowed her a long long time ago. Agree with all you said above.

Reactions: 5
Standing by the wall is such a show off, if it's not an ad it's look at all this expensive tit pointless shite I own.

Yes I agree I all for body positive movement but Louise only shows close ups of her face

Reactions: 6
Standing by the wall is such a show off, if it's not an ad it's look at all this expensive tit pointless shite I own.

Yes I agree I all for body positive movement but Louise only shows close ups of her face
she built or renovated a whole house literally so she can use it as a backdrop for selling?

It looks like a white garage for photo shoots
Not remotely cosy or homelike but that’s just not my vibe i suppose

Louise looks stunning whatever make up looks she tries and the brows,whilst not my thing, do not offend me 🤪

but yes she only does selfies never ever ever whole body shots of outfits etc

Reactions: 1
She's a member of the woke brigade.. herself, Eoghan McDermot and his gowl sister of his Roe...
MY GOD

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

She's his sister!

Every Saturday I read that bleeping column in the Irish Times and grind my teeth in rage. Was there ever a national platform given to a more man-hating person ??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
she built or renovated a whole house literally so she can use it as a backdrop for selling?

It looks like a white garage for photo shoots
Not remotely cosy or homelike but that’s just not my vibe i suppose

Louise looks stunning whatever make up looks she tries and the brows,whilst not my thing, do not offend me 🤪

but yes she only does selfies never ever ever whole body shots of outfits etc
There was a huge article about it in the paper, her parents live in the annex or something, the kids are so precocious, they will be intolerable in a few years

There was a huge article about it in the paper, her parents live in the annex or something, the kids are so precocious, they will be intolerable in a few years
Yes wasn’t it originally her parents house it was around that time just before the renovation that I unfollowed.

I can’t unsee the sucked in cheeks now that I see them 👀

Also for someone so woke she’s happy enough to regularly shill MAC cosmetics who are not a cruelty free brand.

• Haha
I can’t unsee the sucked in cheeks now that I see them 👀

Also for someone so woke she’s happy enough to regularly shill MAC cosmetics who are not a cruelty free brand.
How do they do it?? Joanne Larby does it too. I've tried to do it there in the mirror to see if I could miraculously give myself cheekbones..... Jeeeesus wept I looked like a fish trying to suck spaghetti

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I see she mentioned on her stories that she was having her mates Sophie White and Emer Mcmoanhole on her show this morning, I’d say that was a barrel of laughs to listen too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The searching for a PT thing really confuses me. I understand that it must be difficult to find a PT that isn't focused on weight loss or toning up as a primary goal, but if you're working out, whether it be for your health or whatever, isn't weight loss an inevitable side effect? Even a tiny bit?

"The year of health" thing is weird in my opinion - either commit to overhauling diet and getting exercise in, or don't? Is Louise afraid of how losing weight could affect her popularity or status in the bopo community?
As someone already mentioned her, she criticised Adele for losing weight for her health, because she wasn't part of the tribe anymore.

Oh yes wants a PT but not to loose weight and doesn’t want them me mention her weight :rolleyes: Jesus shes an awful consequence of course she’ll loose some amount of weight working with a PT whether she wants too or not. What is the “bopo community”

Oh yes wants a PT but not to loose weight and doesn’t want them me mention her weight :rolleyes: Jesus shes an awful consequence of course she’ll loose some amount of weight working with a PT whether she wants too or not. What is the “bopo community”
"Bopo" is short for body positivity - it's a movement of positivity within the plus size community. It's been hijacked in recent months by straight size influencers trying to pretend they have rolls that are non-existent 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
By -product yes, focus no. I don’t think that’s a difficult one.

If all the talk around your regime is about weight loss that will be triggering, it’s a nuance. Subtle but vital to anyone with weight issues.

"Bopo" is short for body positivity - it's a movement of positivity within the plus size community. It's been hijacked in recent months by straight size influencers trying to pretend they have rolls that are non-existent 😂
Their more than welcome to my rolls if they want them 🤭 :D

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has she mentioned if this year of health is going to just be focusing on exercise or will it involve looking at her diet too? Healthy at any size is one thing but healthy while eating too much shite is another regardless of your weight.

The searching for a PT thing really confuses me. I understand that it must be difficult to find a PT that isn't focused on weight loss or toning up as a primary goal, but if you're working out, whether it be for your health or whatever, isn't weight loss an inevitable side effect? Even a tiny bit?

"The year of health" thing is weird in my opinion - either commit to overhauling diet and getting exercise in, or don't? Is Louise afraid of how losing weight could affect her popularity or status in the bopo community?
As someone already mentioned her, she criticised Adele for losing weight for her health, because she wasn't part of the tribe anymore.
What the living duck? If she doesn't want that than maybe join an exercise class or do her own exercise (hiking, walks, swimming) with a friend or on her own. You don't have to go to a gym to exercise, especially if you don't want someone to comment on your weight.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I am torn with Louise.

there is nothing real about this girl! Not one single bit.

Reactions: 3
What the living duck? If she doesn't want that than maybe join an exercise class or do her own exercise (hiking, walks, swimming) with a friend or on her own. You don't have to go to a gym to exercise, especially if you don't want someone to comment on your weight.

As someone who is terribly self conscious when at the gym, as well as never going to a PT for fear of being laughed out of it by how unfit I am, I kinda get where she's coming from.

BUT any decent PT worth their salt will actually engage with their client to figure out goals. They don't have to be weight specific, it could be running 5k without stopping, could be benching a specific weight..... doesn't have to be linked with weight or inches loss.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.