Louise McSharry Moaning Michael her brows are a fright, views so left, she's always right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the deal with Ciara Kelly I’ve never followed her or listened to her radio show only really know of her from OT
Where do you start with her....search Ciara Kelly on Twitter and you'll get an idea.
Dangerous opinions re. Covid, outted a woman's rape on live radio without the woman's consent..the list goes on.
She's the female equivalent of George Hook, probably worse to be honest because people will listen to her as a GP.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Where do you start with her....search Ciara Kelly on Twitter and you'll get an idea.
Dangerous opinions re. Covid, outted a woman's rape on live radio without the woman's consent..the list goes on.
She's the female equivalent of George Hook, probably worse to be honest because people will listen to her as a GP.
She outed a women’s rape was she even pulled up on it at all by the powers that be at news talk? She sounds like a massive pain in the ass.

Reactions: 4
She outed a women’s rape was she even pulled up on it at all by the powers that be at news talk? She sounds like a massive pain in the ass.
I had the pleasure of dealing with Ciara Kelly with an old job and wouldn't want to wish it on my worst enemy - didn't hear about the rape thing which makes me dislike her even more

• Wow
Reactions: 5
That was bleeping awful. And the woman in question hadn't told her elderly parents that she'd been raped so that was the first they'd heard about it. And then she just doubled down and blocked her on Twitter.

A trash human.

Reactions: 9
The woman tweeted about it, Ciara blocked her on twitter and ignored it from what I remember, but a lot of people got behind the poor lady. NT is a questionable station imo, employing shock jocks to push dangerous opinions with no thought as to what those opinions can lead to

Reactions: 8
The woman tweeted about it, Ciara blocked her on twitter and ignored it from what I remember, but a lot of people got behind the poor lady. NT is a questionable station imo, employing shock jocks to push dangerous opinions with no thought as to what those opinions can lead to
Very imature her blocking and she’s a GP which is even more shocking.

Reactions: 1
I think OT is a great initiative and if you watch the beginning before they chose the leaders, people have deeply personal reasons why they want to participate eg being able to keep up with their young kids, mental health etc. While I don’t like Ciara and hated Eva, I think it really promotes a healthy lifestyle, like where they got GAA clubs to turn on their lights so people could walk safely at night in the winter.

I absolutely hate that they make them do their weigh ins topless/in crop tops though. It’s very demeaning, doesn’t add to the show and as a smaller person myself I wouldn’t go on one of the most watched shows on national tv with my top off, no way. Also didn’t like that they continued filming a couple’s argument last series when they were specifically told they didn’t want to be filmed. It definitely has its flaws.

Generally I like Louise but she can be a bit much at times. I appreciate how difficult it is seeing your size excluded constantly by high street shops. It’s the freebies for her Botox and dentistry that annoy me and promoting her clique constantly. She has Sophie White on her show one week doing an opinion piece and the next has her on promoting her own book. Like give someone else a chance.

Reactions: 15
I think OT is a great initiative and if you watch the beginning before they chose the leaders, people have deeply personal reasons why they want to participate eg being able to keep up with their young kids, mental health etc. While I don’t like Ciara and hated Eva, I think it really promotes a healthy lifestyle, like where they got GAA clubs to turn on their lights so people could walk safely at night in the winter.

I absolutely hate that they make them do their weigh ins topless/in crop tops though. It’s very demeaning, doesn’t add to the show and as a smaller person myself I wouldn’t go on one of the most watched shows on national tv with my top off, no way. Also didn’t like that they continued filming a couple’s argument last series when they were specifically told they didn’t want to be filmed. It definitely has its flaws.

Generally I like Louise but she can be a bit much at times. I appreciate how difficult it is seeing your size excluded constantly by high street shops. It’s the freebies for her Botox and dentistry that annoy me and promoting her clique constantly. She has Sophie White on her show one week doing an opinion piece and the next has her on promoting her own book. Like give someone else a chance.
But also only people ever on her show who share her opinions and agree with her narrative on life. I just find it surprising after she has had cancer that she wouldnt eat better and just want to be healthy. Instead any mention - anywhere - nationally or internationally of getting fit / loosing weight / toning up is an immediate offense to her and at slur at fat people. She does a huge amount of thin shaming to be honest.

And once again no #collab on the stories about her free braces

I’d say plenty asked in the question box how much it was going to cost, I was tempted to anyway. So it’ll be interesting to see if she addresses that her braces are #gifted or ignores the question completely

She just mentioned that the covid numbers didn’t matter if you are at home and following the guidelines ?!

Disconnect from the numbers to help you cope?

Limiting news is quite a helpful thing if you’re (generic) struggling.

Ciara Kelly also wrote a piece about Suicide saying that people who die by suicide are selfish....exact words. I lost a sibling to suicide and I really wanted to rip Ciara Kelly's head off. DISGRACEFUL and she a doctor.

Also, re Louise Mc "Misery loves company". She was upset when the singer Adele lost so much weight....get a life Lou

Reactions: 7
She just mentioned that the covid numbers didn’t matter if you are at home and following the guidelines ?!
She said if you're getting stressed out watching the news maybe take a break from watching it. Which seems sensible enough to me. The only thing we have control over is our own behaviour, so as long as you're doing all you're supposed to be doing it's okay if you want to ignore the news and daily stats. I'm in the UK and 1325 people have died from Covid in the last 24 hours alone. So yeah, I read that and then went and watched some brain cleansing trash on Netflix.

Reactions: 11
Blowing smoke up those two doses arses again, I’d rather stick pins in my eyes then read a book never mind anything those two whiners wrote.

Reactions: 2
Blowing smoke up those two doses arses again, I’d rather stick pins in my eyes then read a book never mind anything those two whiners wrote.
also those girls, emer and what’s the other one called... Sarah - made a lot of money from the series of Aisling books, the diary and the writing of the upcoming Aisling movie but I follow Sarah on Insta and she is always making out she has no money?! Like puts up a dress for 160£ and a oh please can some one buy for me? Fake question /humour
Come on .. you have enough money

Reactions: 3
As you can see I'm a noob. How do you set up another forum. Yer wan Sooby grinds my gears. The constant plugging of expensive shite with a shop local and shop ethically tag to the next day plugging her kids in pennys and river island for a quick dirty pay cheque. Don't get me started on the painted floors, railings and everything painted white with shite paint. All the clothes must have white stains all for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.