Louise McSharry Moaning Michael her brows are a fright, views so left, she's always right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is my view too. The moaning can get a bit much at times so I'll skip over on those days, but overall I like her. Give me 10 Louise's who at least shows her life warts and all over 1 of the regular insta huns curated into absolute oblivion accounts any day.
I do agree with what you’re saying - I don’t follow the instahuns either, I’m too long in the tooth to buy that fakeness. For me though there are instagrammers out there who have found a better balance between the reality and fluff and showing just enough to maintain their children’s privacy. Lifewithtinyhumans for example - 3 small boys, gives an extremely realistic impression of what life is like but also has a good balance of escapism along side it. I just got the impression that Louise struggled so much with the parenting side that it was a bit unfair on her eldest putting it out so publically, I’m not sure I would have thanked my own Mam if I could look back on an insta feed like that myself - if you get me? Honestly just my opinion, I understand some will disagree but I wouldn’t in a million years share so much about my own girls even moreso as they get older and more aware.

Louise has every right in the world to moan, it is hard but I’m always uncomfortable when children are involved, they don’t get a say.

Reactions: 5
I wasn’t following Louise when she had her first and only gathered it had been challenging when she was speaking about the difference with the second child. But no, I’m not disagreeing with the point about kid stuff (photos) being kept offline. I think it’s fine to be open about motherhood being profoundly difficult for some - although take the comment about said child being able to read about that at some future point. Louise is so sensitive to ishoos I’m sure she’ll be live to that.

Reactions: 3
I don’t care what she looks like etc but she is the most negative voice on social media. I unfollowed her a long time ago. She wore me down with her relentless mission to be offended by absolutely every single thing, every single day. She is so ‘woke’ it’s irritating & because of that turns me against anything she is ranting about even if I agree with the core point. She strikes me as someone deeply unhappy with her body & is desperately jealous of women who are overweight & lose weight. That’s not a healthy outlook.
Whole heartily agree with the constant misson to be offended about everything and everything you have here. She seems desperate to be happy with her weight but not quite pulling it off.

Reactions: 7
I wasn’t following Louise when she had her first and only gathered it had been challenging when she was speaking about the difference with the second child. But no, I’m not disagreeing with the point about kid stuff (photos) being kept offline. I think it’s fine to be open about motherhood being profoundly difficult for some - although take the comment about said child being able to read about that at some future point. Louise is so sensitive to ishoos I’m sure she’ll be live to that.
And that’s it, it is profoundly difficult. My first for example threw me for an absolute loop, venting totally helped but I would really regret having it out so publically for her sake now - I chewed my friends ears off at the time believe me!! Louise may feel differently though of course and that’s fine too.

Reactions: 2
Back when her first was younger she complained a lot about how difficult he was, more so than that she was finding motherhood difficult. Motherhood is difficult, sometimes I’d love to go to the toilet on my own or the days when there have been tantrums and I’m a wreck by bedtime, but I’d never go online to my own tiny following and moan about how difficult my child is. Toddlers are little more than babies and can’t help their behaviour at that age. It makes for uncomfortable viewing when an adult goes online to thousands of followers lamenting what a nuisance her small child is.

Reactions: 5
Remember she wrote an article a while back for the independent about Adele and her weight loss/glow up she wasn’t very happy about it. Saying something along the lines of “Adeles not one of us anymore or something to that affect. I think Adele looks amazing she didn’t just loose the weight for herself but for her own son so she‘d be healthier in the long run.

Reactions: 8
I don’t find her a breath of fresh air at all I find her very negative and did so especially during first lockdown and we were all in the same exact boat. Loads of other Instagram accounts have talked about how hard it is being a parent is but it was just relentless with her same way Caroline Foran moans and moans non stop about her newborn made for uncomfortable viewing at times so much so I had to unfollow her. So People are allowed comment over on Graces thread about how awful her brows are that she got done yesterday but God forbid anyone mentions Louises. As I said previous it’s the brows in general on anyone I just don’t like the style of them on anyone.
But it isn't right that people are so horrible about Grace either? Grace's threads are just out of control and it's genuinely awful. She has her faults I've even commented the same but the thread goes too far.

Reactions: 12
But it isn't right that people are so horrible about Grace either? Grace's threads are just out of control and it's genuinely awful. She has her faults I've even commented the same but the thread goes too far.
I never said it was right that people are being horrible to Grace.

Reactions: 1
I don't think Grace's thread are out of control. She sets her self up for them with the content she puts out there. If she didn't people would have nothing to comment on. The photoshopping, buying followers, sitting 3 coffee machines on her counter all gifted and not providing the company with any level of advertising etc. She's paid to promote brands, shes supposed to be a makeup/beauty blogger and comes on so dishevelled. There is no level of prefessionalism in her page anymore. Shes an embarrassment to the companies who pay her.

Reactions: 11
I never said it was right that people are being horrible to Grace.
Ah I know you didn't. But I suppose I was just pointing out that although the members of Grace's thread "allow" people to say stuff like that I don't think comments on people's looks etc should be the norm.
I don't think Grace's thread are out of control. She sets her self up for them with the content she puts out there. If she didn't people would have nothing to comment on. The photoshopping, buying followers, sitting 3 coffee machines on her counter all gifted and not providing the company with any level of advertising etc. She's paid to promote brands, shes supposed to be a makeup/beauty blogger and comes on so dishevelled. There is no level of prefessionalism in her page anymore. Shes an embarrassment to the companies who pay her.
I feel frustrated with and for Grace. She was one of the first "influencers" I ever followed. She literally sets herself up for much of her issues. Even the latest thing saying she was being there for Chris when she was away for the weekend.... Like hello how can you think you can come on say that?! Boggles my mind. But I don't think she is a bad person but she has done silly things. I think she is genuinely lost and not in a good place mentally... It's obvious. So I do think her thread gets out of control with taking the piss out of her appearance (someone recently said her hairline is shaped like a penis 🙄)and her accent, which is just a standard accent loads of people from Tallaght have. I'm not from Tallaght FYI 😂.

I think with Grace she’s suffering with her mental health theirs something off or something I can’t put my finger on going on with her, when you see her a few years back to now and I’m not talking about her weight even more so the fact she’s let herself go. I’ve read comments about her face being “puffy” and I’ve commented a few times on her threads that I think it’s from what meds she’s on as my own friends face went the same when she went on medication for her mental health.

Reactions: 4
I think with Grace she’s suffering with her mental health theirs something off or something I can’t put my finger on going on with her, when you see her a few years back to now and I’m not talking about her weight even more so the fact she’s let herself go. I’ve read comments about her face being “puffy” and I’ve commented a few times on her threads that I think it’s from what meds she’s on as my own friends face went the same when she went on medication for her mental health.
Yes I completely agree. I think meds have something to do with it too. Her personality has completely changed.

Hmm. Ok. Just thought there could be more meaningful discussion to be had.
Would bad skin offend you as badly as ‘bad’ teeth do? Just out of curiosity. She has a fairly normal set of teeth to me. Granted it’s not the usually blindingly perfect blogger look but not something I’ve ever even noticed before. Not everybody can afford expensive dental work.
Meaningful conversation could also be considered subjective. I am not interested in discussing her past to be honest, only what she puts out on social media for all to see. And it's mostly moaning about her kids. She is a pain in the hole and her glasses are stupid. Yes, that's a comment about her appearance but it's my opinion. She has a public page and whatever she puts out is up for discussion in my view.

Also find her to be the furthest thing from a breath of fresh air. She’s moans constantly, the sky installation man yesterday being a prime example. She seems to generally have a negative attitude and people have picked up on that from how she speaks of her children. Yes she is a cancer survivor, she has so much to be positive about, appears to have a happy marriage and has two healthy kids after undergoing cancer treatment. Yet so much negativity from her. She talks about things that are issues in her life but then complains when followers message her to offer advice, followers who usually have good intentions it would seem. I’m sure it’s a pain in the arse for her but would it kill her to be gracious about it. She also doesn’t reply to messages so what difference does it make if they do message her. Life is just hard for Louise more so than the rest of us it seems. Above all else the negativity regarding her children is so distasteful, they are innocent young children and her was her choice to have them. Of course toddlers are challenging but it doesn’t justify her behaviour.
I very much agree with this. I don't feel anyone who is that negative can be a breath of fresh air. I also think she's not that comfortable with herself. I feel like she takes a lot of her photos at an angle, just of her face and she's sucking her cheeks in. She does moan a lot and added to that, I think she acts like she is better than everyone. She comes across as quite above it all and extremely sneary. This all indicates insecurity in my view.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Oh Jesus yes the sucking of the cheeks to get the cheekbones I thought it was just me that coped that 🙄. Theirs a stark difference in her own selfies compared to her face in press/2fm photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Meaningful conversation could also be considered subjective. I am not interested in discussing her past to be honest, only what she puts out on social media for all to see. And it's mostly moaning about her kids. She is a pain in the hole and her glasses are stupid. Yes, that's a comment about her appearance but it's my opinion. She has a public page and whatever she puts out is up for discussion in my view.

I very much agree with this. I don't feel anyone who is that negative can be a breath of fresh air. I also think she's not that comfortable with herself. I feel like she takes a lot of her photos at an angle, just of her face and she's sucking her cheeks in. She does moan a lot and added to that, I think she acts like she is better than everyone. She comes across as quite above it all and extremely sneary. This all indicates insecurity in my view.
That’s cool too. I just thought I would share how hearing about her background changed my perspective on her a bit. I’m glad I did so thought others might want to do the same. I think it’s interesting to see how people’s pasts might shape their attitude and how knowing certain things might make people more or less emphatic toward their fellow humans. But you are right this is tattle and if you want to bring ‘her glasses are stupid’ to the table then you do you as they say.
Ha - even I have to admit describing her as a breath of fresh air was a step too far. I suppose I meant that the realism of the page was a welcome distraction from what can be a mindless sea of perfection on Instagram.
Aside from that I really like her make up and hair tutorials and would tend to trust what she says.

Reactions: 9
Oh Jesus yes the sucking of the cheeks to get the cheekbones I thought it was just me that coped that 🙄. Theirs a stark difference in her own selfies compared to her face in press/2fm photos.
I see her around a bit and I was shocked at how different she looks in real life - alot bigger in person than in her own pictures which shows she's insecure with herself. I like her makeup looks and some of her clothes but her moaning sbout her kids is a bit much 😑

Very moany she is hard listen to no more than Paula mcSweeney another DJ who tries to be controversial 🙄

What load of crap is trying to sell us today a Wallet for your wrist? Talk about looking to get robbed out on a walk/run on your own.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.