Louise McSharry Moaning Michael her brows are a fright, views so left, she's always right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Normally I like mother of pod and Louise but that episode pissed me off. They decided they were eating indoors and that was that. Sophie argued with staff at the spa so they could eat and drink indoors despite them not being fully vaccinated. And then decided to flaunt it on a podcast . And criticise the staff for saying they were fully vaccinated. What a bunch of over privileged dickheads. I'm sick of them now.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Normally I like mother of pod and Louise but that episode pissed me off. They decided they were eating indoors and that was that. Sophie argued with staff at the spa so they could eat and drink indoors despite them not being fully vaccinated. And then decided to flaunt it on a podcast . And criticise the staff for saying they were fully vaccinated. What a bunch of over privileged dickheads. I'm sick of them now.
This doesn’t surprise me. I stopped listening to Mother of Pod about a year ago when they were moaning about Dun Laoghaoire council opening parks to cocooners only for a couple of hours a day and the time clashed with the time they normally brought their kids out between naps. They were saying it tongue and cheek but you could tell they were annoyed about it otherwise why bring it up on the podcast? Like how dare the more vulnerable in society who weren’t allowed to leave their house in house be given priority over mother’s with kids.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Yes. Also talking about how hard they tried to follow the guidelines and then meeting up with friends in the park. (Before the guidelines recommended it)

It's difficult to listen to. I worked frontline, I worked night shifts so that my husband and I could juggle childcare . But they want to have G and Ts inside. Stopped paying for the podcast, raging I paid for them in the first place.

Reactions: 5
Oh no, I haven't listened to that epusode cause I can't stand Louise. I will listen and then decide whether or not to continue supporting them. 😳😬😐

Reactions: 1
Purposely didn’t download the episode.

I usually love them.
Sad to hear that they were being obnoxious to staff!

Reactions: 3
Purposely didn’t download the episode.

I usually love them.
Sad to hear that they were being obnoxious to staff!
It's entirely possible they were polite to staff. But they went for a spa treatment or something and then assumed they'd have food and drinks ag the spa afterwards, indoors. And when told they couldn't as they are not fully vaccinated, sophie spoke to the staff and then they were allowed. Then louise recounted (on the podcast)to the person serving them, its okay, I'm fully vaccinated. And the person serving them said , well I'm NOT. Then followed a discussion where they assumed the person serving them was anti vax. It's possible she was but what a bunch of dicks. Sitting inside and eating, slapping themselves on the back for being allowed to do so when it contravenes guidelines. Ugh.

Reactions: 11
I can't get my head around she and her husband pouring money into a house that they rent instead of saving for a deposit. Louise has said multiple times that they want to buy their own place so it's totally bizarre to me.

I can't get my head around she and her husband pouring money into a house that they rent instead of saving for a deposit. Louise has said multiple times that they want to buy their own place so it's totally bizarre to me.
Maybe they're hoping the uncle will sell it to them eventually

Reactions: 2
She explained herself pretty rationally I thought. Plus, family LL is a bit different really isn’t it.

Reactions: 6
Maybe they're hoping the uncle will sell it to them eventually
That’s what I was thinking, don’t think she’d mentioned before that their landlord was Gordon’s uncle. I’d say down the line when they have a deposit together they’ll ask if he’d be interested in selling. It seems to be in a nice area and a good size for Dublin

I actually think the house thing is brilliant. In other countries it’s much more
Normal to paint or do up the garden in a rental. Why shouldn’t it be?

People in this neck of the woods are obsessed with owning and if you don’t it’s beyond comprehension that you’d like to live in some style of your own.

Reactions: 8
The likelihood of buying a 4 bed house for them in an area they’d want to live in is probably just out of reach (same 💀) and they’ve a very safe tenure with a family landlord so they might as well. Plus they might be getting cheaper rent as a result or something, who knows.

Reactions: 3
What do people think of the paint job? Appreciate everyone’s got different taste but I think the blue section that extends onto the ceiling looks very dated personally

Reactions: 4
What do people think of the paint job? Appreciate everyone’s got different taste but I think the blue section that extends onto the ceiling looks very dated personally

I thought the pink/red combo is a bit dated too, my local parish hall has the same combo so that's all I can think of. The paint job all in all is nice but I was really expecting something "wow" considering it seems to have been going on ages.

Reactions: 7
I get the impression they took a room each, that Louise had more say in the living room and Gordon had more say in the dining room. Of course guys can like pink, but I just can’t see a fella choosing those colours. Whereas she’s said before Gordon does most of the cooking, so I can see him choosing the more muted colours for where he spends more of his time

It would look better , possibly, with different furniture let’s face it
It’s very random with the current drab lot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.