Louise McSharry Moaning Michael her brows are a fright, views so left, she's always right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Doireann Garrighy had it on it would be oooohed and awwwwhed over. God forbid a fat women wears something other than black.
I just dislike the outfit it has nothing got to do with Louises size at all. I wouldn’t like it on anyone of any size.

Reactions: 7
You overestimate Doireann’s popularity. Plus if you dare have an opinion on something she (or one of her sisters) wears she gets incredibly snippy or throws you to her followers crying troll.
I just thought of Doireann because she is another 2FM presenter. I read her and her sisters thread on this and I don't think I've ever read a comment about a photo of them having "a bad angle" or a photo being "unflattering". Good angles and flattering photos are just for the fat chicks.

Reactions: 4
Can it just be what it is though - we all have different taste and some of us like the outfit and some of us dont? I personally dont like it and it has nothing to do with Louise's body, Im a size 18 myself. Also, while we are on the topic of Doireann she too wore a blazer and pant suit few weeks back and I thought it was awful - again nothing to do with her body. Not everything is a personal attack on someones appearance, its merely down to peoples individual style and taste.

Reactions: 10
How do River Island actually sell shite like that? Hideous on anyone , no one could pull that off

I just thought of Doireann because she is another 2FM presenter. I read her and her sisters thread on this and I don't think I've ever read a comment about a photo of them having "a bad angle" or a photo being "unflattering". Good angles and flattering photos are just for the fat chicks.
Alice Liveing had a similar pyjama/feathered outfit not that long ago and she got roasted for it on here and she’s a petite personal trainer. Her style is constantly up for debate. And Ailbhe Garrihy’s style was picked apart just this weekend.

At the end of the day it’s a polarising outfit, I wouldn’t wear it but other people on here would, fashion is subjective. Louise also rarely posts a full length picture of herself which has probably opened up the debate more so but she must’ve really loved the outfit to share a full photo of herself. If she’s confident and comfortable in it then that’s all that matters at the end of the day.

• Heart
I like the fringe too but not sure I could pull it off. I’ve similar type of hair to her and I could see it driving me mad.

Reactions: 2
The fringe came out waaaaay better than I expected tbh, mainly because of how curly it is.

I do think the curls are pretty good on her.

I don’t think the fringe is a good look at all, but each to their own.

Reactions: 1
She's promoting Poppy Adams on her page stories today, Poppy who has had 2 WLS and edits her photos to high heavens because she wants to look smaller. V much not fat positive at all. Just a smidge of hypocrisy there from Louise considering how she went off on one about Adeles weightloss...

• Angry
Reactions: 3
When it comes to fat women, if they post a "flattering photo" it's because it is altered or they've found their "good angles". They aren't body positive because it is not a true reflection of themselves. If they post a photo of themselves, double chin/belly on show/fat arms They are then criticised for posting unflattering photos. Why can't they wear long sleeves or long tops to cover their arms/bellies?! They can't win.

Reactions: 2
I doubted the fringe but I hold my hands up, it looks great on her in her latest grid post!

Her hair looks bleedin amazing. She’s totally cracked it. Deliciously 70s.

Reactions: 12
So hands up who saw her trotting along to an invitation to visit a jewellery showroom the other day and predicted she'd be gifted something?

👋

An ugly gold necklace being shown off today, worth €225, not a #gift or #pr to be seen.

Do you not think we know how this works, Louise?

So hands up who saw her trotting along to an invitation to visit a jewellery showroom the other day and predicted she'd be gifted something?

👋

An ugly gold necklace being shown off today, worth €225, not a #gift or #pr to be seen.

Do you not think we know how this works, Louise?
Oh it says gifted, unless the story has been updated since you looked at it.

Apparently it’s ok to criticise other women’s appearance just so long as you don’t criticise their weight....
To be fair, this isn't singling out any individual, it's just saying that a lot of the work is very bad, which it is! Like there are girls who have work done that look fab, natural etc but some of the fillers are very wonky on there - that's not a pop at the girls, but the docs ... and isn't it the case you don't need to be a medical practitioner to inject in the UK?

To be fair, this isn't singling out any individual, it's just saying that a lot of the work is very bad, which it is! Like there are girls who have work done that look fab, natural etc but some of the fillers are very wonky on there - that's not a pop at the girls, but the docs ... and isn't it the case you don't need to be a medical practitioner to inject in the UK?
I think Louise should praticecwhat she preaches... If someone can't fix something about thier appearance in 5 minutes you shouldn't comment. If this was someone thin liking a comment about someone's size or weight she would be pissed off.

Her liking that comment and her reaction to adeles weight loss makes me think she must be desperately unhappy with herself

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.