Louise McSharry Moaning Michael her brows are a fright, views so left, she's always right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think that at all. I think it must be depleting to have someone with your shape, sack it off.

I really don’t find that hard to get my head round.

Going to be on mother of pod.
They going down a “celeb” guest route?
I love the podcast. Hope it stays true to the format that makes it so good.

Reactions: 1
Nah I don't think so - Louise is good friends with Sophie and Jen. Probably just wanted to change it up slightly for one episode.

Adore MOP, could listen to them all day

Oh nooooo 😕 I love mother of Pod, but won't be listening to this snooze fest 😐

I’ll give this one a miss also. But do love the girls.
No doubt will be Lou chatting about the 4.30 wake ups, the boys are playing nicely together now etc etc that she documents on insta. With fat phobia stuff thrown in.

I think she's been on it before. Back in the early days they had the odd guest on, they had Claire Balding on and a midwife as far as I remember.

I’ll give this one a miss also. But do love the girls.
No doubt will be Lou chatting about the 4.30 wake ups, the boys are playing nicely together now etc etc that she documents on insta. With fat phobia stuff thrown in.
Oh of course, Sophies been reading that Aubrey Gordon book, she's mentioned it a lot so Louise is probably on to give her take on the fatphobic issue.

Is she not supposed to talk about some of the key things in her life then? (Genuine question).

Reactions: 3
Kind of cringe every time she refers to Ted’s age as 27 months. He’s two. Two.

Reactions: 16
So on the fence about Louise..sometimes I find her quite interesting to listen to about certain topics..but then she is also incredibly snarky sometimes too and can get very defensive. Also think she can be a bit dramatic..but sometimes I enjoy that..while she can irritate me sometimes.. I guess I also find her interesting too on occasion.

Reactions: 6
50€ for two kids water bottles. Plus delivery
Easy knowing she got them for free

Meanwhile me over on Amazon stalking cheap stainless steel kids bottles 🤓

Reactions: 4
50€ for two kids water bottles. Plus delivery
Easy knowing she got them for free

Meanwhile me over on Amazon stalking cheap stainless steel kids bottles 🤓
Woodies/TK maxi often have stainless steel bottles if your looking for some on the lower price scale but they still aren't cheap.

Woodies/TK maxi often have stainless steel bottles if your looking for some on the lower price scale but they still aren't cheap.
Thanks but I need the kids ones with sports caps ....once you add a sports cap it seems it adds at least 15€🤣

So on the fence about Louise..sometimes I find her quite interesting to listen to about certain topics..but then she is also incredibly snarky sometimes too and can get very defensive. Also think she can be a bit dramatic..but sometimes I enjoy that..while she can irritate me sometimes.. I guess I also find her interesting too on occasion.
This completely sums up my thoughts on her too!

Reactions: 2
Have you tried Dunnes? There's a lot of bottles in at the moment for back to school.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.