Louise McSharry Moaning Michael her brows are a fright, views so left, she's always right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must admit I am a bit underwhelmed. And I like the colour combos. She has some great artwork so maybe that will pull it all in.

Reactions: 2
The floors have made a huge difference. Could take or leave the paint colors but it’s all a little miss matched. The living room looks like a good space but then with the furniture cramped.

The sofas bunged side by side in the old iteration won’t have helped with feeling like it‘s your cosy, happy place. People are quite odd with their furniture placement aren’t they?

New to this thread, followed Louise briefly, I see she now has a regular beauty slot in the Irish Independent newspaper, really frustrated to see someone like this being paid because they have a profile, willing to be corrected? I don’t think she has any qualifications in this area? Sad to see that these days qualifications lose out to having a profile and a following. Part of the reason I unfollowed her was all the beauty content that I felt I would rather follow elsewhere.

Reactions: 6
New to this thread, followed Louise briefly, I see she now has a regular beauty slot in the Irish Independent newspaper, really frustrated to see someone like this being paid because they have a profile, willing to be corrected? I don’t think she has any qualifications in this area? Sad to see that these days qualifications lose out to having a profile and a following. Part of the reason I unfollowed her was all the beauty content that I felt I would rather follow elsewhere.

I will say I generally don't mind her beauty stuff, and much prefer it to the likes of say, Triona McCarthys because Louise has an interest in it and is fairly honest with her opinions on products. I don't need to see someone with qualifications telling me they're "obsessed" with whatever new gimmick is out, I'd much rather hear it from someone who doesn't do makeup as a profession and has acquired skills from demos and videos like the rest of us.

Reactions: 9
I was going to defend her as a beauty writer but she’s just jumped on the terrible fake freckles trend so nope, shan’t be defending her

Reactions: 1
I don't get the breathless excitement over some blocked out colours tbh. I get the magnolia had to go, but I was expecting something a bit more.

I actually like the pink and red, at least it has personality. Don't get the dark blue but then I hate dark blue in a house. Sucks up light.

Tbh I'd happily repaint the entire house if I got every bit of it for free. And the painter for free too.

Obviously angling for a call up for Celebrity Home of the year or something but… gah. I had that Joanne Hynes Dunnes rug and returned it cos it was so bobbly. Why is Louise such a sourpuss in every photo? 🧐

I quite like to see/read her opinion on beauty. She is honest about the fact that she’s not a MUA and will openly say if a product is tit, including ones that have been sent to her. She talks about older skin and what worked for her during her treatment. She also seems to avoid a Smokey eye and that can only be praised.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I generally like her makeup looks. They're quite fresh and cute. She looks great with makeup on.

I absolutely haaaate her clothing style, but I suppose at least it has personality. It's just not a clothes personality that appeals to me. It always looks like she was dressed by an 8 year old.

I suppose if it was all sludgey neutrals it'd be worse.

Reactions: 6
The one in Irish country magazine or a different one?
The Ryan Tubridy one yesterday. If you google you can see (not being smart, just can’t open another tab to find link!). By all accounts very powerful and most Irish influencers are commenting on it.

The Ryan Tubridy one yesterday. If you google you can see (not being smart, just can’t open another tab to find link!). By all accounts very powerful and most Irish influencers are commenting on it.
Thanks! I tried googling before asking but it just had the ICM so wasn't sure if there was another. Will check it out now

It’s a powerful listen. I follow Emer and had no idea - indeed nor should I have but to talk about it so eloquently now - it’s an important thing she’s done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.