Louise McSharry Moaning Michael her brows are a fright, views so left, she's always right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Louise, do you know who are also sick of Covid? People like me and my colleagues working in Testing Hubs around the country, breaking our backs testing hundreds a day.

I don't have free Dermologica and other #SponCon to enjoy when I get home from work. I get to do my washing and eat some toast and get up to do it all over again the next day for another 12 hours.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hey Louise, do you know who are also sick of Covid? People like me and my colleagues working in Testing Hubs around the country, breaking our backs testing hundreds a day.

I don't have free Dermologica and other #SponCon to enjoy when I get home from work. I get to do my washing and eat some toast and get up to do it all over again the next day for another 12 hours.
I've mentioned it before on this thread but I really don't enjoy the oneupmanship that emerges any time she says.... anything really? What's that about?

Fair enough I absolutely see the point that she doesn't have a "traditional" job in the usual sense so it can be hard to relate anyway, but this notion of "you think you have it bad, well MY....." is damaging and its not healthy. What's trivial to some can be make or break for others.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Yes, I thought we were all allowed and encouraged to feel are feelings through this completely abnormal experience and world we now find ourselves in.

Reactions: 4

Ah come on- we’ve all had this thought over the last year or so. I have no doubt your job testing is super tricky/frustrating…… but that doesn’t take away from everyone else being frustrated!

Reactions: 15
Jesus I'm a nurse and have had a hellish time and I still don't begrudge people expressing their Covd burnout. You never know what's going on in peoples families, there are Delta hotspots all over.

And even without that, I still absolutely loathe having to wear masks in shops. Even though I have to wear an FFP3 in work. But I accept that, in a way I can't in a shop. I was in Dunnes earlier and just had a moment of pure rage wanting to rip the thing off and have a normal browse without tit smothering me!

Lets not gatekeep Covid frustration. Covid doesn't care who we are, after all.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Ah come on- we’ve all had this thought over the last year or so. I have no doubt your job testing is super tricky/frustrating…… but that doesn’t take away from everyone else being frustrated!
Time enough now to stop feckin testing anyway - we’ll never get rid of restrictions otherwise! 😜

She had yesterday's make up still on her at 6pm this evening 😨 that must be some bleeping hangover 😂🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did her boy start school? She doesn’t show the kids anymore which is a change for Irish instas

Reactions: 1
She had yesterday's make up still on her at 6pm this evening 😨 that must be some bleeping hangover 😂🤢
In fairness, that was the best advertisement for an eyeliner I've ever seen. Still sharp as duck 24 hours later!

Reactions: 6
She’s got something coming out tomorrow on her lip procedure and then a QA sometime next week. They’re plumper for sure and natural I think but …..wonky? But I guess it doesn’t change the fundamental shape of the lips? Just pouffes them out?

Reactions: 1
She’s got something coming out tomorrow on her lip procedure and then a QA sometime next week. They’re plumper for sure and natural I think but …..wonky? But I guess it doesn’t change the fundamental shape of the lips? Just pouffes them out?
Mmmm, I see what you mean. They look slightly lopsided. It's a shame as she had nice defined lips, they just weren't full lips as per the current beauty trend.

It’s like only one side plumped up. You can really notice it when her mouth is closed. Hopefully it’s temporary, she had gorgeous lips before.
Oh jesus, they are completely lopsided. I hope she can get that sorted 😲

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.