Louise McSharry Moaning Michael her brows are a fright, views so left, she's always right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's very pretty and although I wouldn't wear it cause I'd feel rediculous I think she can pull it off! I am also envious of her hair, my hair is naturally curly like hers but when I wear it like that it just frizzes up and looks untamed, she makes it look cool!!

Reactions: 4
YES 🙌 to this.
I hate this mentality that rentals are not looked after, that renters don’t give a damn.
There’s a reason why so many people don’t own a home €€€€, but also some of us choose not as it’s not the right investment for us! Doesn’t mean we are slobs or going to trash the place.
I don’t know why people who own homes give a duck about what people who don’t, do. What’s it to anyone else if someone wants to throw a lick of paint up? It’s not a given everyone can, or indeed, wants to own.

Reactions: 7
I think she looks great.

I mean I wouldn't wear it in a fit, but it fits well and it's her style. I absolutely dislike her style but that doesn't mean she shouldn't wear it.

Reactions: 3
I think she looks great.

I mean I wouldn't wear it in a fit, but it fits well and it's her style. I absolutely dislike her style but that doesn't mean she shouldn't wear it.
Absolutely this - I can’t understand people criticising this outfit post.
Unflattering because it’s not slimming? Well she’s not slim. She’s well aware of that fact.
Or are you criticising her because it’s too extra for your own taste? If everyone thought like that we wouldn’t have fashion industry, we’d all just be wearing functional beige sacks.

Reactions: 16
Absolutely this - I can’t understand people criticising this outfit post.
Unflattering because it’s not slimming? Well she’s not slim. She’s well aware of that fact.
Or are you criticising her because it’s too extra for your own taste? If everyone thought like that we wouldn’t have fashion industry, we’d all just be wearing functional beige sacks.
No, it's not because it's not slimming, it's because it's awful. Feck feathered ankles, Jaysis! Although 1 good side is that at least it yellow and a direct copy of a Sesame street character.

No, it's not because it's not slimming, it's because it's awful. Feck feathered ankles, Jaysis! Although 1 good side is that at least it yellow and a direct copy of a Sesame street character.
Ummm…. Who made you the fashion police though? Honestly, I think people who have an issue with other people wearing something fun and flamboyant need a bit more joy in their lives 💁🏻‍♀️
Say what you like about her, she has a strong sense of her own style. Whether other people like it or would want to wear it themselves or not is immaterial.

Nothing wrong with the outfit, it's the angle, it makes her look about 4 feet tall

Reactions: 3
Nothing wrong with the outfit, it's the angle, it makes her look about 4 feet tall
It also looks like someone’s else’s head of the shoulders because of the weird slant.

I think it’s a fun outfit but poorly cut so it hangs badly (cheap)

If Doireann Garrighy had it on it would be oooohed and awwwwhed over. God forbid a fat women wears something other than black.

If Doireann Garrighy had it on it would be oooohed and awwwwhed over. God forbid a fat women wears something other than black.
You overestimate Doireann’s popularity. Plus if you dare have an opinion on something she (or one of her sisters) wears she gets incredibly snippy or throws you to her followers crying troll.

Reactions: 2
I think this outfit looks horrendous on her. Not because if her weight or anything like that at all. The angle is wrong, the hump that she is standing with, her hands in her pockets pulling the trousers across her middle, the way that she tucked the top in. I like the idea but I think the photo does nothing for her. But I suppose the main thing is she loved it. Who gives a f**k what I think?!?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.