Louise Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seen somebody gave Louise a call out the other day. Told their followers to go follow Louise for her "always interesting" content. I had a wee chuckle to myself🤭🤭 Louise has overtaken Retro in the snoozefest stakes!!

Reactions: 7
Omg that food video:ROFLMAO: ..and a jamie oliver recipe too...so not even something she concocted in all her free time and whipped up herself 🙄 Imagine hving nothing else to do but make a video of yourself making your dinner! Im mortified for her and Im starting to think its actually all quite sad.

Reactions: 5
The dress 😂😂 so that's why she was in the Ivory Closet not wearing a mask the other day!

Wasn't she advertising Amazon prime a few weeks ago and now it's sky 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The ball gown on the couch😂. And then all the comments how people are "obsessed". I think I might wear my wedding dress to watch t.v tonight so😜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This makes me want to cancel Sky but in my area there are no other cable companies available and Sky knows this too 😡😡. Terror the con is at it too with Sky today. Why do these influencers need a free tv subscription? 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
There’s Louise off this morning getting herself lasered for free. You can just about see the #collab in both these pics because the filter itself is full of wording. Snakey mush!
I didn't even see the 'collab' when I watched it!! She's been doing this alot since she got back, it almost blends into the background and wording!

Lovelygirlybits had a story this week in response to the recent news Instagram is tightening down on influencers & how to be transparent with posts.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
It's so kind of her to tell us they have loads of offers on, as if she's paying! With the ad/collab etc it should clearly appear in the text box with the main text.. it's not meant to be a game like where's flipping Wally ffs

Saying support local while it’s open....she’s def not paying to stay there!

I’m glad this is easier tome for her to get her free laser treatment because you know ‘it’s so much easier to go without fake tan at the moment’ (you know considering we are in a worldwide pandemic) 😂🙄🙄😂 what a tone deaf twit!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The ‘protein UK’ product post too. Everything is just one big ad with her boring self. Every influencers account seems to be a carbon company of one another at the moment. All advertising lifestyle sports, sky in their hall gowns, their clothes haul videos etc. etc. They even use the same music for their videos. Now that they can’t go flouting around the country to hotels they are resorting to any products they can get their hands on. The bubble is definitely bursting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
No more horny videos from her last night. I guess she got what she was looking for 🤣
Another dirty night away in a hotel ... at least she spared us the "seductive" bed shot this time. Her fella must either be married or a sugar daddy ... or combo of two!?!

• Haha
Another dirty night away in a hotel ... at least she spared us the "seductive" bed shot this time. Her fella must either be married or a sugar daddy ... or combo of two!?!
Now we know why she had to get her laser removal done yesterday 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Given current guidelines should she be staying in a hotel with somebody not from her household? Or is that allowed?
Of course not. As a general rule... whatever Louise does is wrong.
But hey, how else does one come out of lockdown with a new boy?

• Haha
Given current guidelines should she be staying in a hotel with somebody not from her household? Or is that allowed?
Of course it's not, but she knows well that nobody is going to enforce it.
She would claim to be sleeping alone in a hotel 10 minutes drive from her house. Drinking espresso martinis alone Lou? Sure you are.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.