Louise Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Selfish stupid witch. Cop yourself on Louise and have some respect for others during this pandemic.

Reactions: 2
Selfish stupid witch. Cop yourself on Louise and have some respect for others during this pandemic.
Not a fan of her but she's not doing anything wrong. It's legally allowed. They still want people to stay in hotels and be allowed to eat /drink inside.. But we can't visit family members in their own gardens. Its a joke.

Reactions: 4
Not a fan of her but she's not doing anything wrong. It's legally allowed. They still want people to stay in hotels and be allowed to eat /drink inside.. But we can't visit family members in their own gardens. Its a joke.
They have asked that people to reduce their contacts from outside your household as much as possible though. What if the mystery man had it then she goes home and gives it to her family, then goes on her meals on wheels runs and gives it to those people, or goes playing dress up in the ivory closet without a mask again and so on.

Reactions: 7
The pic with the 2 breakfasts. Keep your private life private!🙄
I find it more annoying when she posts obvious things that she’s with him but then won’t tell anyone anything when they ask. Keep it private if you don’t want people knowing .

Reactions: 6
I can't deal with the Influencers reposting Simon Harris' video and pretty much telling people to follow the rules when whey are some of the biggest rule breakers going.

And then posting videos about travel and where people will be going to first. Louise alot of your followers will have lost their jobs because of people like you not following guidelines, so they won't be able to afford to go on holidays because unlike you us normal people actually have to pay to go away!

Reactions: 16
“Don’t let the weather put you off going for a run. Unless you want to have a lazy day haha”

A lazy day? Most of us are at work Louise. Does she think we too spend most of our days parading around our good sitting room in mini skirts with absolutely no purpose?

Reactions: 23
Will we have a million "We've got this' posts from Louise again!! Wonder how she'll cope without a hotel stay every week for the next 6 wks. Poor Lou!

Reactions: 5
I can't deal with the Influencers reposting Simon Harris' video and pretty much telling people to follow the rules when whey are some of the biggest rule breakers going.

And then posting videos about travel and where people will be going to first. Louise alot of your followers will have lost their jobs because of people like you not following guidelines, so they won't be able to afford to go on holidays because unlike you us normal people actually have to pay to go away!
Nice to see her life has been affected so little.. aw poor Louise can't show off her skimpy bikinis on her constant holidays, meanwhile some people have lost jobs and family members and have barely left their county all year! 😡

Reactions: 3
I almost feel bad for her. No siblings around and stuck at home alone with just your parents for company. Nowhere to go and no freebie stays on offer. And then I cop myself on and realise she had it far better than most this summer. So she can slog it out now and live how the rest of us had to this year while she was hot footing it about the place not a care in sight with a new group in a new county every week. It’s that kind of behaviour that has us where we are now. Not that I think she’ll adhere to these restrictions. She’ll be cute enough with what she shows. She hasn’t had a feel sorry for myself meltdown in a few weeks now I reckon we’re due one soon with the obligatory NY crap

Reactions: 12
Will we have a million "We've got this' posts from Louise again!! Wonder how she'll cope without a hotel stay every week for the next 6 wks. Poor Lou!
It’s people like YOU selfish LOU that have gotten the country into this situation in the first place. It makes me so angry to think about these influencers flouting the rules and pretending like they care by posting a random quote online. Wake up and smell the COVID!!

Reactions: 5
And her new found chef skills are so random....
She must be bored out of her rocker to be posting how she makes a meal from scratch 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
God the thoughts of watching her prance around her good sitting room in her 50th brand new matching workout outfit telling me that exercise is great for my mental health is almost too much to handle. It's going to be a LONG six weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.