Louise Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she realises what country she is living in the way she dresses. She must be absolutely freezing every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A huge huge portion of her followers are bots, same as her likes. She bought her following and buys her likes. Her comments are ridiculously low for someone who is supposed to have over 200k, some posts have less than 20 comments, I see Instagrammers with less than 20k followers get way more engagement than her on every photo. She and the fox sisters (not sure about the other of her buddies as I have never followed them) are all scammers. The day their fake instagram bubble bursts or at least they are exposed publicly can't come soon enough.
The fox sisters barely have friends from home in real life nevermind that following.. It's hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Using the fancy Merc to deliver meals on wheels 🤭. Oh well at least she's doing something. Altho she sounds like such a teenager when she talks.

Reactions: 3
She’s the last person I’d want to be delivering meals to the elderly and vulnerable. She’s been here there and everywhere and I don’t trust her to stay within the guidelines so she shouldn’t be anywhere near the old and infirm

Reactions: 11
She’s the last person I’d want to be delivering meals to the elderly and vulnerable. She’s been here there and everywhere and I don’t trust her to stay within the guidelines so she shouldn’t be anywhere near the old and infirm
It’s actually shocking to me she hasn’t been called out publicly yet when she tries to portray this saint image. Her post yesterday about the new restrictions too 😂😂 My heart bleeds for you flouting COV-LOU

Reminds me of Moira in Schitts Creek when she was doing the crow movie *KAAAA KAAAAA*
😂😂😂 It's so hideous who the hell would actually wear that. Why is it even being sold in a shop???

Her wardrobe transition reel is ridiculous. They're still summer outfits even with the stuff she added. We live in Ireland Louise just wear some jeans and a jumper you don't have to have your legs out all the time!

Reactions: 6
No I just think her page is so boring lately there is nothing to talk about. I know I've given up looking at her😴
🤣🤣🤣🤣 She can’t flaunt the Covid guidelines at the moment so she has gone pretty silent. Think she is struggling for content and figuring out whom she actually wants her audience to be.

Omg the ball gown in the good sitting room. That's the most ridiculous she's looked in a while. Anything for the cash I suppose! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know the past 7 months has shown how empty and pointless this whole influencer gig really is but Louise's credibility has taken a bigger hit than most I think. She's a stunning girl but Jesus she has nothing about her at all. Her feed is so boring without NY or other travel content. Look at the likes of Fionnuala Jay and Sarah Hanrahan. Completely different niches I know but those 2 girls have, and continue to create great content throughout this whole thing and haven't had to sell their souls to Boohoo in the process.

Reactions: 22
I know the past 7 months has shown how empty and pointless this whole influencer gig really is but Louise's credibility has taken a bigger hit than most I think. She's a stunning girl but Jesus she has nothing about her at all. Her feed is so boring without NY or other travel content. Look at the likes of Fionnuala Jay and Sarah Hanrahan. Completely different niches I know but those 2 girls have, and continue to create great content throughout this whole thing and haven't had to sell their souls to Boohoo in the process.
Exactly, she has zero personality and rides solely on her looks. You can tell she is lost without the constant travelling.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.