Louise Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone on Love Lauren thread just mentioned Laura de Barras insta. She's hilarious and has clearly articulated how we all feel. The ridiculousness of how influencers talk to us now with their swipe ups. So funny - give her a follow, she does a great impersonation of Louise's famous hip thrust

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Someone on Love Lauren thread just mentioned Laura de Barras insta. She's hilarious and has clearly articulated how we all feel. The ridiculousness of how influencers talk to us now with their swipe ups. So funny - give her a follow, she does a great impersonation of Louise's famous hip thrust
I think she’s on here. I’ve seen her name like a few of my comments

Reactions: 1
Just watched her, so funny and accurate 😂😂

Reactions: 3
I’d say Louise is secretly edging at Tourism Ireland getting in touch with her to work for them again since she has duck all else to be doing here anyway. Guess we’re going to be subjected to the great all Ireland tour with Louise minus Dublin for 3 weeks! She’ll be back up super spreading as soon as Level 3 is lifted.

Reactions: 10
I’d say Louise is secretly edging at Tourism Ireland getting in touch with her to work for them again since she has duck all else to be doing here anyway. Guess we’re going to be subjected to the great all Ireland tour with Louise minus Dublin for 3 weeks! She’ll be back up super spreading as soon as Level 3 is lifted.

"Worth it for these views" ... with pic of herself sprawled with legs a kimbo 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It baffles me... she has a few hundred thousand followers but hasn't got the gumption to create a future for herself. Being the face of something or swipe up links is opportunistic at best.. people aren't going to care about your face for too long so how are you preparing for your future? Like...Suzanne Jackson has set herself up nicely. Such a waste.

Reactions: 3
Another spotlight post trying to con people into thinking that's how her teeth are so white 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That spotshite crowd & the 600 offers a day is a complete turn off

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It would all make you wonder just how much money they all make!!
I would recommending clearing your cookies on your phone and laptop. Every time you click on a link of the influencers and it takes you to the website (say H&M) the bloggers get a % of your purchases for a month. Some of the larger affiliate programs they use such as Rstyle Have a month long period on the cookie. I always clear cookies on my phone before I purchase.

Reactions: 5
Louise has a ‘really busy day’ ahead because she just has had her clothes from the US delivered. Wow luckily she doesn’t have a real job

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How is Louise so certain she can go back to NY?
Traditionally with O visa’s even if they were issued for multiple years if you spent more than 6 months at one time outside the US it voided the visa and you would need to restart the whole O visa application again.
Have the US government announced any changes to this because of the pandemic?
She is so eye-wateringly boring I’m only still following her to see how this pans out.

Although definitely agree with most people Louise was miserable in NY and if she desperately wanted to go back she would gone through Mexico the whole beach, smoothie bowl thing fits with her aesthetic.

Also more curious about how Char Casey got her US passport? Something about her story doesn’t add up because even the US embassy say eligibility only passes one generation in Ireland, so either her mother or father would have had American citizenship which she obviously would have known about. Something there really doesn’t add up and such a strange thing to lie about.

Reactions: 6
Traditionally with O visa’s even if they were issued for multiple years if you spent more than 6 months at one time outside the US it voided the visa and you would need to restart the whole O visa application again.
She is so eye-wateringly boring I’m only still following her to see how this pans out.

Although definitely agree with most people Louise was miserable in NY and if she desperately wanted to go back she would gone through Mexico the whole beach, smoothie bowl thing fits with her aesthetic.

Also more curious about how Char Casey got her US passport? Something about her story doesn’t add up because even the US embassy say eligibility only passes one generation in Ireland, so either her mother or father would have had American citizenship which she obviously would have known about. Something there really doesn’t add up and such a strange thing to lie about.
Yeah, you're only allowed to spend a certain amount of time outside of the US on a visa, even on a Green Card you have to be careful how long you spend elsewhere. I'm sure after the pandemic there will be even more restrictions. Actually, she may not even be considered as a US resident for tax purposes this year given the short amount of time she spent there.
Charlottes story is weird - no way would the US be handing out citizenship as easily as that. You'd have to apply for it IF you're eligible.I'm a dual citizen and I was born in the states -even getting the passport renewed in Ireland used to be such a hassle as a US born citizen so I highly doubt they sorted it all out for her themselves.

Reactions: 2

Has Louise said she’s going back? I thought she admitted NY wasn’t meant to be a few stories weeks back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.