Louise Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her style was amazing the first time she lived in New York (about 2014?). That’s when I first started following her. Now she seems to have regressed to dressing like an American teen. Is that her target audience?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Was her style always this tacky and bad? I thought it used to be better but not sure 😂😂
I know! She had a brown dress on from Brown Thomas the other day and it looked like something off Nasty Gal!

Reactions: 2
Out lunching with fake Lauren now in Dublin...wow Louise no Covid restrictions apply to you nor ever did the whole summer🙄
What I find so bizarre too is she literally said in the makeup tutorial about ‘how no one is going out at the moment’. Like what?!?! I mean she’s not a dumb girl but are the lights on up there Louise. I know u are saying a big FU to Covid but she can’t be that dim to think we can’t see her out galavanting around the country.

Reactions: 7
I honestly think that some things just don't click with Louise? I don't know how to describe it properly but something just isn't 100%.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I honestly think that some things just don't click with Louise? I don't know how to describe it properly but something just isn't 100%.
She's not the brightest crayon in the box in all fairness.
She sees herself as the exception to every rule - bit of a narcissist, common among influencers.

Reactions: 13
What an absolute selfish fool she has proven herself to be. Disappointing for one of the bloggers I liked the most.

Reactions: 5
What an absolute selfish fool she has proven herself to be. Disappointing for one of the bloggers I liked the most.
She's going to be lost without being able to go to Dublin every other day now when the 3 week restrictions likely come in at the weekend.

Reactions: 3
Maybe she will still try go regardless? Watch this space I would say!
She's going to be lost without being able to go to Dublin every other day now when the 3 week restrictions likely come in at the weekend.

Reactions: 1
Maybe she will still try go regardless? Watch this space I would say!
She probably will and just won't post about it. Or say she had to for "work". Eventhough it's her age group and all their constant mingling that's the problem! It's my age group too but I'm not a selfish gobshite and can live with not seeing everyone I want to or going everywhere I'd like to

Reactions: 5
She probably will and just won't post about it. Or say she had to for "work". Eventhough it's her age group and all their constant mingling that's the problem!
Her Covid guidelines disregard has literally disgusted me and continues to do so

Reactions: 2
Definitely not the full kebab. As someone said earlier, she thinks she’s in an American tween movie. Her life or her outlook are not at all relatable for someone who is nearing her 30s. I find her content and her general approach to life quite cringeworthy.

Reactions: 9
The Chanel bag in the background! My pet peeve, sticking the designer bag in view. Designer garb is not the be all and end all. Pissed me right off all these influencer showing off the designer gear when people are literally struggling to make ends meet. It's so tacky!!

Reactions: 6
The Chanel bag in the background! My pet peeve, sticking the designer bag in view. Designer garb is not the be all and end all. Pissed me right off all these influencer showing off the designer gear when people are literally struggling to make ends meet. It's so tacky!!
Ah she is a pretty woman who loves her frequent nights away in high class hotels

Reactions: 1
I’m usually lurking but just wanted to post that this #ad might be the sneakiest yet. No mention of the product, if I were Monster’s marketing team I’d be asking for money back. Although I’m sure there will be lots of posts about it in the morning
Aaaah I actually didn't see the paid partnership part earlier but did think briefly what's monster coffee hash about must be some new brand she's wearing 😂. Her '#Ads' are getting smaller or non existent indeed.

In my head I was actually like, oh good - Louise is actually doing something locally for herself and not to push a product down the screen. I feel robbed of my naivety 😂

• Haha
You have to laugh at these influences going 'hiking' in their best gear. Usually at best its a stroll up a big hill wearing their new Nikes (swipe up for link - #af) and that stupid bleeping designer bag that they got from Thomas Street across their chest.
I don't know about any of you but when I used to go hiking with the scouts it was hiking boots and waterproof trousers, and an actual proper hike up a mountain! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does she not know how to lie straight in bed? Those stories are clearly pre recorded sure she showed us yesterday that the dog got groomed.
I wonder where she really is today so!

You have to laugh at these influences going 'hiking' in their best gear. Usually at best its a stroll up a big hill wearing their new Nikes (swipe up for link - #af) and that stupid bleeping designer bag that they got from Thomas Street across their chest.
I don't know about any of you but when I used to go hiking with the scouts it was hiking boots and waterproof trousers, and an actual proper hike up a mountain! 😂
Hiking in her Anine Bing €160 jumper and Chanel bag 🤣

• Haha
I near went off buying a pair of nikes today that Rosie Con tit no it was JustJordan had on her stories #ad...sumed it up perfectly all of them flogging the nikes😂😂 bloody embarrassing they are all pushing the same ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.