Louise Cooney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think NY was for her. Competing with all the other influencers. Anyone have any idea how much her apartment would cost?

Reactions: 1
Yeah, you're only allowed to spend a certain amount of time outside of the US on a visa, even on a Green Card you have to be careful how long you spend elsewhere. I'm sure after the pandemic there will be even more restrictions. Actually, she may not even be considered as a US resident for tax purposes this year given the short amount of time she spent there.
Charlottes story is weird - no way would the US be handing out citizenship as easily as that. You'd have to apply for it IF you're eligible.I'm a dual citizen and I was born in the states -even getting the passport renewed in Ireland used to be such a hassle as a US born citizen so I highly doubt they sorted it all out for her themselves.
It’s such an obvious thing to lie about but at the same time I’m really intrigued to know how she actually got that damn passport!

Last time I checked on Louise she was thinking about going back to NY next year. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
How did Charlotte say she got back in? I don't follow her and her page is private...

She definitely seemed a bit down in some of her videos, but I think she was lonely living on her own and built NYC up as this place that would catapult her career. I personally think she was a bit impatient as she was only there for about 6 months if even. Who knows if she will actually go back. No idea about Charlotte's passport

About 2.5k per month
Jesus I'd guess again! Midtown Manhattan?? I wouldve thought at least 3.5?? Which is why im absolutely baffled how she could afford it!

Jesus I'd guess again! Midtown Manhattan?? I wouldve thought at least 3.5?? Which is why im absolutely baffled how she could afford it!
I had a quick look online, yeah they start at 2.5k so you could be right.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She was a bit deluded moving to NY. What the hell did she expect to happen to her over there? She’s a nice looking girl but nothing special in the grand scheme of things compared to what NY has to offer. She lacks a sparkle. Did she think she was going to make it big? I’d say half of her depression over there was the realisation that she’s ten a penny and what she had hoped for herself was never going to happen

Reactions: 5
Pretty sure she mentioned in the early moving vlogs it was „more than 3k“ but also said „3.6k is out of her price range“. So I guess 3300$
Oofff I guess she was lucky with some of the amenities she had very rare for a NYC apartment to have a washer/dryer built in!

Reactions: 2
Well if you think you’re having a bad day today, spare a thought for poor Louise whose clothing rail just collapsed under the weight of all her designer clothes. Reminds me of this

1600783635322.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Imagine being almost 30 and your main duty for the day is trying on your own clothes and playing dress up.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Between the rail collapsing an walking into a pole, karma is coming for Louise these days 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Well if you think you’re having a bad day today, spare a thought for poor Louise whose clothing rail just collapsed under the weight of all her designer clothes. Reminds me of this

View attachment 250966
A hanger in my wardrobe snapped this morning because I hung too many bags on it and scared the bejesus out of my dog, and I completely forgot to instagram it! Must have been too busy getting ready for a real job!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When you realise Rachel Gorry is one year older than her and has three kids, her own home and has her tit in order it makes you realise how immature Louise really is. Granted Rachel is the exception rather than the rule and having three kids at her age isn’t the norm for many 29 year olds anymore, but Louise’s lifestyle and general approach to everything she does has a bang of teenybopper off it

Reactions: 15
I agree she was impatient. if things were gonna work out for her in NYC it was gonna take longer...and everyone is lonely in the beginning in a new place

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.