Louise Cooney #6 Clooless Cooney: Christmas-obsessed, but it Feels Like Summer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread on Carol Byrne in case anyone interested

I think she is a really good looking girl but the least sexy girl if that even makes sense! Like when she tries to be sultry and pose I’m like STOP

Reactions: 18
Her content is sooo boring since she moved into the new place. Follows a rough template of coffee, ad, outfit she is wearing today (swipe up link) walk the dog or gym, lunch, ad, dinner, few more adds or swipe ups, picture of whatever series she is watching on TV

Reactions: 8
Her content is sooo boring since she moved into the new place. Follows a rough template of coffee, ad, outfit she is wearing today (swipe up link) walk the dog or gym, lunch, ad, dinner, few more adds or swipe ups, picture of whatever series she is watching on TV
90% of instahuns would be more interesting if they had an IRL career.

How do they balance it with influencing? How did they get into that line of work? What does a day in the life of their job look like? Workwear OOTD's. I could think of a million and one content ideas, plus you'd have two streams of income should anything go wrong.

Reactions: 10
I'd love to see Louise with two babies with colic and crappy nappies. This girl has been so pampered and mollycoddled she has no clue what real life will be like. Just like Faces By Grace. Thought she'd be able to continue her life like before she had kids- as if! Not a hope. Join the real world ladies.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Love Carol too!

Are these 'Get Dressed With me' videos driving anyone else crazy? Not just Louise but they are all doing them - Rebecca Rose, Lauren, Pam Richardson. It's tipped me over the edge and I unfollowed them all 🙈

Reactions: 8
Love Carol too!

Are these 'Get Dressed With me' videos driving anyone else crazy? Not just Louise but they are all doing them - Rebecca Rose, Lauren, Pam Richardson. It's tipped me over the edge and I unfollowed them all 🙈
Lest we forget Lou has surfboard stomach - thanks for the zoom in each time

Reactions: 5
Love Carol too!

They are all copying that Sammi person on tik tok! It’s even worse on that app 🙄

Reactions: 1
Love Carol too!

They are sooo boring- like you’re putting on a pair of jeans love. Fucks sake. What do you want an award???

Also is this not like the third apartment she’s decorated and moved into in 3 years? Wtf? New stuff every time. Must be made of money.

Reactions: 9
These reels of them getting dressed are nothing more than vanity projects of “how how skinny I am. Look at my bra!!!!”
We all know how to get dressed ye dopes. Have been doing it since I was about 3 years old and most of us have to do it in the dark at about 6:30 in the morning. Must set up my camera to catch me fumbling in the dark trying to not wake my partner while I search for clean knickers and matching socks 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The dog must not be settling in the new gaff, he’s been staying with Megan 🤷‍♀️
she just needs to let the other ‘dog mom’ have him full time. He’s an inconvenience to her & he’s unhappy

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She had her book club all set to read a book that isn’t even out yet, not everyone gets the book sent to them before the publishing date :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
She had her book club all set to read a book that isn’t even out yet, not everyone gets the book sent to them before the publishing date :rolleyes:
I had wondered about this myself as i have the book on pre-order for several months and wont have it til mid to late march. I doubt lou has read any of marian keyes' books and i cant see how she would relate to any of them..different generation altogether so i was quite shocked to see she had it to discuss at her book club 🙄 who on earth sent to it her!

Reactions: 3
I had wondered about this myself as i have the book on pre-order for several months and wont have it til mid to late march. I doubt lou has read any of marian keyes' books and i cant see how she would relate to any of them..different generation altogether so i was quite shocked to see she had it to discuss at her book club 🙄 who on earth sent to it her!
Any time i've pre-ordered i've received the book on the day of publication - how come you wont get your until March? Worried my copy might be late as i am really looking forward to it!

Soz guys v off topic up there,but in line with another poster, Louise doesnt strike me as the type to read at all. She wouldnt be able to let her phone down for long enough!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.