Louise Cooney #6 Clooless Cooney: Christmas-obsessed, but it Feels Like Summer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just buys buys buys. 10 plates from Next in the press and she goes and buys 10 more in IKEA cause the door only slightly sticks out. Surely if that was such a deal breaker she should’ve seen if they fit when in the packaging and returned them if they were unsuitable. I just think it’s mad how flippant she is
Nothing against Ikea or Next (I like them both), but I find it really odd when a person who calls herself a fashion influencer doesn't shop somewhere more interesting for her home? It's not like she's a specialty budget blogger who gives advice on how to save money and live on a budget, you know? She's out here with her Cartier jewelry, YSL bags, weekend getaways, designer makeup etc. So the endless buying of unnecessary cheap stuff is so...unnecessary and dull. Then again her taste is pretty basic/tatty. Also, what is up with her and those cheap, narrow mirrors? She is probably the only OOTD influencer I know who has such a ridiculously tiny mirror. If your "job" is just you taking photos of your outfits all day, just invest in a nice big mirror already.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
She just buys buys buys. 10 plates from Next in the press and she goes and buys 10 more in IKEA cause the door only slightly sticks out. Surely if that was such a deal breaker she should’ve seen if they fit when in the packaging and returned them if they were unsuitable. I just think it’s mad how flippant she is
That was quite a shallow press she had them in - I think it has an extractor fan behind it or something?
Surely there's a deeper press nearby she could put the plates in, and use that one above the hob for bowls or condiments or something?

Reactions: 5
Can’t believe she ordered plates online from Next 🙄 what’s wrong with popping into Dunnes? Best shop in the world in my book 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Can’t believe she ordered plates online from Next 🙄 what’s wrong with popping into Dunnes? Best shop in the world in my book 😆
Dunnes or Homestore&More for me too: buy one, see if it fits in the dishwasher, buy the rest of the set, job done!

Reactions: 6
"Double points for a weekend gym session" - yeah maybe if you worked a 9-5 Monday to Friday. I don't know how she isn't bored out of her mind sitting at home all day at nothing. Same goes for the other influencers who are on their rear waiting by the door for a PR parcel or a paid ad in their DMs. It must be the most unfulfilling life

Reactions: 22
So she would rather go downstairs and go outside to pull real grass and put it on the fake grass in the hopes Cooper will pee on it, rather than just bring the bloody dog out for a wee? Calling him stubborn then, no Louise it’s you who is the problem. You are SELFISH.

Also, I’ve never known anyone to eat rashers as often as this one. Rashers Cooney

Just me or is it the same bleeping mirror as before??
Rashers Cooney, I love it! We need to use this in the next thread title, really suits her 😂😄
Poor witch can’t cook to save her life.
Regardless, I can’t see how she’ll keep this guy around much longer 😂

Reactions: 8
It’s funny you never see Lou Lou doing anything for Megan. A very one sided friendship if ever there was one

Reactions: 19
Poor Megan seems the type of soft person who others would take advantage of. I sense a loneliness from her. Louise was never interested in having a friendship with her she was just someone to split the rent with and had the added perk of feeding Louise. As soon as Louise could she exited stage left from that arrangement but now seemingly still uses her good nature because she probably has little else going on

Reactions: 22
Poor Megan seems the type of soft person who others would take advantage of. I sense a loneliness from her. Louise was never interested in having a friendship with her she was just someone to split the rent with and had the added perk of feeding Louise. As soon as Louise could she exited stage left from that arrangement but now seemingly still uses her good nature because she probably has little else going on
I wish Megan would wake up. She’s a total user.

Reactions: 8
Didnt think Mark was the type to chill at the spa on a double date

Louise must be dynamite in the sack!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
It’s funny you never see Lou Lou doing anything for Megan. A very one sided friendship if ever there was one
And top it off she was advertising wearing a whole Cloo ourfit while also minding the dog!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.