Louise Cooney #6 Clooless Cooney: Christmas-obsessed, but it Feels Like Summer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she ever get the "assistant " in the end ? I don't watch her stories anymore.

Reactions: 4
Has she had some filler in her top lip? I can’t decide if it’s filler or she’s just doing a weird lip liner/gloss combo

Reactions: 3
Did she ever get the "assistant " in the end ? I don't watch her stories anymore.
What could she possibly need assistance with? Buying cushions and jacks roll? Help choosing which belt to wear with which shoes? She's hardly running a business empire 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s wearing 4tharq? Should she not stick to her gear? She comes across as someone playing dress up and house, I really liked it when she was in NYC, but it’s soooo boring now

Reactions: 16
How much would the rent be for her apartment! Holes in Dublin go for 2k a month. I used to rent in Dublin & I’m on a good wage and would find it too hard to afford again

How much would the rent be for her apartment! Holes in Dublin go for 2k a month. I used to rent in Dublin & I’m on a good wage and would find it too hard to afford again
It’s in San Damiano Harold’s cross & the 2 bed no mezzanine is €2350, I’d say about €2500

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The strain of cohabitating is starting to show … off to a cooking class!😂😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Would she duck off doing reels on her daily outfit, like every and then okay but it grows a bit weary 8 days in a row. Like it’s not that interesting

Reactions: 15
Looks like she's going to visit NY for "a quick trip" soon according to yesterday's IG story. Maybe the content will improve for those few days 😄

I didn't know of her before the pandemic/when she was in NY, so I don't feel like scrolling back so much, but she has a lot of catching up to do aka instahun-esque photos to take at/in front of:

-Pastis
-Electric Lemon
-The Edge
-Polo Bar
-All the places mentioned on DeuxMoi 😄

Reactions: 4
Looks like she's going to visit NY for "a quick trip" soon according to yesterday's IG story. Maybe the content will improve for those few days 😄

I didn't know of her before the pandemic/when she was in NY, so I don't feel like scrolling back so much, but she has a lot of catching up to do aka instahun-esque photos to take at/in front of:

-Pastis
-Electric Lemon
-The Edge
-Polo Bar
Then she can throw in Mizzoni’s when she gets back

-Pastis
-Electric Lemon
-The Edge
-Polo Bar
I wonder will it all be paid for by Aer Lingus??
I seen Rob Kenny making a tit of himself on an Aer Lingus #Letsfly flight to NY today.
If this dose Louise gets one too I'll boycott AL🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Counting down the hours until she buys a pair of mini uggs like every other dumbass on Instagram

Reactions: 12
I’m honestly shocked by her clo active stuff . I think it couldn’t look any more boring and bland if they tried. The salmony colour piece that’s often promoted is so dull and one of the last colours I would pick out in clothes. Don’t get it

Reactions: 9
Add that “to the moon” song to the list of songs influencers have made incredibly irritating to listen to

The thought of her posing on the mezzanine in her apartment, while the boyfriend is doing a full days work is GAS!

Surely she'd be helping him out a LOT more with lunch/dinner, groceries and house admin. I can't see her having the initiative of doing any of that without him getting dragged into it so they can do it "together".

Strong vibes they've moved in too soon... she had on her story the other day about how much you learn about somebody when you live together. Personally, when I moved in with my partner there were no surprises, the time was right.

Reactions: 16
I’d say all he hears is the sound of her stomping around and breathing heavily up in the mezzanine looking at herself and taking outfit photos

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.