Louise Cooney #6 Clooless Cooney: Christmas-obsessed, but it Feels Like Summer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way is she moving in with him already!!!

but she just bought a Christmas tree with Meghan that they can keep for ages 😂

so is she now sharing a dog with one ex housemate and a collection of home store and more tit with Meghan.
It annoys me more than it should that she calls it “home store.. and more” 😂😂

if she genuinely meant it when she said she’s too busy to cook, right before catching up on real housewives 🙄 she needs serious help.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does she hear herself on her stories? She had a “hard earned” chill day today after her weekend of partying 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I haven't posted here in a while, but I had to post this because this is a different level of laziness. Is she really prancing on camera trying to sell us cheap stuff when she can't even be bothered to remove the tag inside a see-through dress? Crystal clear she returns these items, otherwise the inside tag would have been removed. How did she not spot this during her editing process?

LOL.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Does anyone know what the deal is with sponsorships in YT videos? She has misguided listed in the description but didn’t say in the video itself it’s sponsored ( unless she said it towards the end, I couldn’t make it the whole through 😆)

Reactions: 1
I haven't posted here in a while, but I had to post this because this is a different level of laziness. Is she really prancing on camera trying to sell us cheap stuff when she can't even be bothered to remove the tag inside a see-through dress? Crystal clear she returns these items, otherwise the inside tag would have been removed. How did she not spot this during her editing process?

View attachment 881992
Too busy gawping at herself thinking she’s a supermodel

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone know what the deal is with sponsorships in YT videos? She has misguided listed in the description but didn’t say in the video itself it’s sponsored ( unless she said it towards the end, I couldn’t make it the whole through 😆)
Id say she orders,tries on for a reel and returns. The money is made via affiliate link rather payment from the brand. Unless cookies are cleared anything bought from that website by a person who clicked through her link will result in moola for Lou for a month i think

Reactions: 8
Id say she orders,tries on for a reel and returns. The money is made via affiliate link rather payment from the brand. Unless cookies are cleared anything bought from that website by a person who clicked through her link will result in moola for Lou for a month i think
I meant in her new YouTube vlog, she says her outfits are misguided throughout the video and only says in the description box that they are the sponsor. Is that legal or is she meant to say in the video they are sponsoring?

Reactions: 1
Brand is launching in 4 days and she still hasn’t bothered to even come on properly and update everyone about what time it goes on sale etc

Reactions: 5
She couldn’t care less about the brand. She is killing time making money until she gets the ring and the Range Rover and can be a carpool mom. I’m predicting an engagement Christmas 2022 followed by 5 hen nights, the wedding the following year and a few vanilla ice babies after that. She will sell their souls like she sold her own and end up a miserable alcoholic by the time she is 40. (Jokes but maybe because she drinks a lot & will be irrelevant soon enough).

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Launching on Black Friday, November 26th, CLOO Active will be available to purchase from www.clooactive.com. The sports bras are priced at €45, the tops from €35 to €45, the bomber style jacket is €95 and the leggings range from €65 to €70.

65e for leggings!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Would she ever go and take a big shite for herself
All I can think of when I see clooactive is something for constipation like a girl on this thread said before. Your brand is tit Lou 😂 mortified for her when it finally clicks with her, that could take a while though

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.