Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigi00

This has been at me all day but I can't believe she put a collab for Pilates in between 2 stories about poor Aisling Murphy and then a gridpost on the Collab. She really is on her own cloud.
The whole country is in shock and she just shites on about her Pilates workout and clooactive.
Could have waited until tomorrow.

Reactions: 39

oac

Looks like we’re about to get some quality NYC content… who wants to get an NYC Irish Instahun bingo going?

- free Aer Lingus business class flight?
- dressed in the daytime like they're about to hike the arctic circle, despite it actually being pretty mild out?
- dressed like a 17 year old on their first night out, eating at an overpriced mediocre restaurant?
- shot of 25 identical looking Instahuns in said overpriced mediocre restaurant/brunch
- Soho cobbled street shot with a Zara haul?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I am in knots 🤣🤣🤣 I sat down with a pen and paper and brainstormed ideas. And the end result was a mixture of her first and last name 🤣🤣🤣 the cart doesn’t travel far with that horse

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Unfuckingreal posts from The vigil and then next post a cheers pic from dinner.
I thought the photo op infront of the free Merc with the 2 bags of food for the homeless was insensitive but oh no Lou Lou could do better again. Like FUCK off, they're all the same. Go to the vigil, pay your respects and don't record and upload it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
These reels of them getting dressed are nothing more than vanity projects of “how how skinny I am. Look at my bra!!!!”
We all know how to get dressed ye dopes. Have been doing it since I was about 3 years old and most of us have to do it in the dark at about 6:30 in the morning. Must set up my camera to catch me fumbling in the dark trying to not wake my partner while I search for clean knickers and matching socks 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 32

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I don’t think any insta hun should be posting from the vigil tbh, I give Richard Chambers a pass because he is a journalist and his intentions in being there are genuine. Louise popped over to the vigil after spending the morning showing Penneys gifts and getting her hair done, and i feel she is posting purely for self serving reasons. I would treat the vigil with the same respect as a funeral, and I would refrain from posting at it. It was for reflection and support for the family not for insta huns to score points and film themselves at it. These idiots don’t know how to conduct themselves at all

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
I hate all this shit that the instahuns post about been sick of covid etc….absolutely nothing changed for Louise. She’s been on numerous foreign holidays, travelled all over Ireland for free and had soooooo many nights out.
Ps all this gratitude shit really gets on my nerves, a yummy breakfast, a lie in….such nonsense

• Heart
Reactions: 30

not_influenced

VIP Member
It's so desperate asking for furniture!!

The BF i don't get. Like imagine logging onto a work call this morning and your colleagues being able to talk about your new apartment and everyone knowing your business it's humiliating! People who you previously only knew to say hello to in a work canteen now know the layout of your home and what couch you have!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I watched the Iceland vlog. To me it just came across like she was trying to impress him being all into the culture with the obsession over the volcanos and northern lights. We all know there is no substance to Louise and her type of fun is a sun holiday with a bikini wedged up her arse and a peace sign, he must be into this kinda thing and she’s hopping on board to impress him. I had to laugh one morning when she pushed him out of the way of the mirror and was like “mark I have to show them my outfit”. I don’t know how he will stick the going on of her when they move in

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Cooper’s little square of plastic grass is literally the most depressing thing I’ve seen in a while. She has to be the most selfish dog owner I’ve ever come across

lorrmc88

Don’t forget “New York” Alicia Keys sound on a reel, slowly panning in on the Empire State Building from a roof top somewhere! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28

boarddotie

VIP Member
Ah yes the ole "tell me what you want to see on my page" chestnut. A sure sign a hun is floundering and hasn't a cloo of where they fit and what they should do.

• Haha
Is it just me or no matter how dressed up or down she is, she always looks the same? Always with a stupid vacant state in her eyes

Limmy91

Wow that place is stunning. I’d hazard a guess of at least 3-4k a month.

but that print at the coffee bar area.. “it started with a swipe” 🤢 that Live Laugh love shite gives me the heebie jeebies

• Haha

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
The dog must not be settling in the new gaff, he’s been staying with Megan 🤷‍♀️
she just needs to let the other ‘dog mom’ have him full time. He’s an inconvenience to her & he’s unhappy

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

nycinthesun

She just buys buys buys. 10 plates from Next in the press and she goes and buys 10 more in IKEA cause the door only slightly sticks out. Surely if that was such a deal breaker she should’ve seen if they fit when in the packaging and returned them if they were unsuitable. I just think it’s mad how flippant she is
Nothing against Ikea or Next (I like them both), but I find it really odd when a person who calls herself a fashion influencer doesn't shop somewhere more interesting for her home? It's not like she's a specialty budget blogger who gives advice on how to save money and live on a budget, you know? She's out here with her Cartier jewelry, YSL bags, weekend getaways, designer makeup etc. So the endless buying of unnecessary cheap stuff is so...unnecessary and dull. Then again her taste is pretty basic/tatty. Also, what is up with her and those cheap, narrow mirrors? She is probably the only OOTD influencer I know who has such a ridiculously tiny mirror. If your "job" is just you taking photos of your outfits all day, just invest in a nice big mirror already.

Last edited:

imbackagain

Hope Megan has a nice housemate next, thinks she deserves someone who pulls their weight and doesn’t treat her like a pushover

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I mean we always knew they were snake oil pond life with zero integrity and shit for brains so I’m not quite sure why we’d expect any more from them in times like this, but yesterday really took the biscuit for a lot of them. Mentioning that poor girl’s death was nothing other than a box ticking exercise so normal service of self adoration could resume. They’re all scum.

FFS SHES POSTING FROM THE VIGIL. She has no respect 🤬🤬

Last edited:
  • Heart

TheGlossy

VIP Member
Who even buys from VS anymore? Very 2010s. This girl is stuck in the A&F era.

Also, LOL at the story where she asked if anyone from the US Embassy follows her because she needs advice on ESTA vs O-1 to enter the US. As if the US embassy didn't have better things to do with their time. Complete airhead, I swear.

• Haha