Louise Cooney #6 Clooless Cooney: Christmas-obsessed, but it Feels Like Summer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any time i've pre-ordered i've received the book on the day of publication - how come you wont get your until March? Worried my copy might be late as i am really looking forward to it!
Just checked the release date i see its mid feb thought it was early march..my bad! 🙈 hope to my mitts on it in a few weeks so 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Aw poor Lou dining out for the first time in ‘awhile’ after 8pm …. On a Tuesday in January….. out all day Saturday long forgotten!

Reactions: 15
Don't care about Louise or her ex flatmate, who I care about is little Cooper, the tiny dachshund who has no stable home at all. Both should be done for animal neglect.

Reactions: 15
Poor dog jumping in s suitcase, only thing that dog is familiar with seeing - everyone fecking off and leaving him!

Reactions: 11
So she only gets poor little Cooper for alittle bit of time and he's been with Megan quite abit. Like why bother taking him🙄

Reactions: 6
Ah Jesus is she going give us a daily video of her getting dressed. You’d know she is struggling for content at the moment

• Sick
Reactions: 12
How is her fella not laughing at her when he’s doing genuine work and she’s upstairs filming herself getting dressed

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The vacant stare kills me everytime 😂😂 215k followers and averaging around 2k likes. Says it all really

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who’s asking her what it’s like living with a “boyyyyy”😂
And whyyyyy would she post that??
Does she think he’ll appreciate the humour?

He’s only using them;

a. On the shitter
Or
b. as jizz rags

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am sure Mark will appreciate her putting that up, especially if any of his colleagues are following her which undoubtedly they are. she is thick

Reactions: 7
I'd love to see Louise with two babies with colic and crappy nappies. This girl has been so pampered and mollycoddled she has no clue what real life will be like. Just like Faces By Grace. Thought she'd be able to continue her life like before she had kids- as if! Not a hope. Join the real world ladies.
She'd just hire a nanny while overusing #workingmom or #momlife hashtags as much as humanly possible. Not shading anyone who uses a nanny, but this is the most likely scenario for someone like Lou.

How is her fella not laughing at her when he’s doing genuine work and she’s upstairs filming herself getting dressed
Like other comments from previous threads have suggested, there are plenty of men who may be successful and well educated who are fine (or maybe even prefer) a partner who has a low-pressure lifestyle, especially if said partner is attractive enough for their liking. Time will only tell if they're totally on the same page in terms of their relationship's future.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.