Louise Cooney #6 Clooless Cooney: Christmas-obsessed, but it Feels Like Summer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said in a comment to someone that they are still neighbours so shes definitely still in the Harold’s cross area

Reactions: 2
I don’t like the apartment. What is the point in the balcony area? It goes to nothing

Reactions: 7
Well the wardrobe doors and the giant painting made the move! I'm actually shocked 😂. The kitchen counter top area is feckin tiny for the price, but Lou Lou won't be killing herself cooking anyway.
Also that tour has 100% confirmed the development, she even showed us the view out her window to the neighbours' houses 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m already over dosed by the apartment. If I was the fella I’d be so pissed with her for exposing our private home like that!

Reactions: 11
Wow that place is stunning. I’d hazard a guess of at least 3-4k a month.

but that print at the coffee bar area.. “it started with a swipe” 🤢 that Live Laugh love shite gives me the heebie jeebies

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t like the apartment. What is the point in the balcony area? It goes to nothing
Yeah I thought the bedrooms would be up there. Seems a bit pointless now 🤷🏼‍♀️

The apartment is beautiful but is very style over substance, perfect for Louise 😆

Reactions: 14
Did she say she viewed 6 apartments here as in the duplex? Can’t see that type of apartment anywhere!

Reactions: 2
It’s the only “duplex” in the apartments (maybe one other) as it’s at the front at the road. The normal 2 beds in there start at 2.3k so maybe 2.5,2.6k for this as space wise it’s prob a bit smaller than the ones I viewed, excluding the mezzanine

Reactions: 1
It’s the only “duplex” in the apartments (maybe one other) as it’s at the front at the road. The normal 2 beds in there start at 2.3k so maybe 2.5,2.6k for this as space wise it’s prob a bit smaller than the ones I viewed, excluding the mezzanine
Jesus that is some amount of money to be spending on rent but I guess when you earn one month's rent per paid post, it's easy come easy go

Reactions: 3
I got travel sick watching the house tour with all the unfocussing from the camera.

It wouldn't be for me guys. Could be any apartment anywhere. Generic fixtures and fittings and cold hollow sounding spaces. Perfect mezz and balcony for photoshoots though.

Neighbouring homes look like normal family homes. That is everything that is wrong with Dublin. High price apartments squeezed in next to homes. Construction companies making maximum profit. Why build four family homes with a decent garden when you can build a tight block of apartments.

Zero privacy now for those two nearest houses. Also, it looks out onto a main road. Yes the sky/rooftop view will be fab but you still essentially have a balcony overlooking a stinky polluted noisy road. And paying a premium for the privilege, no ta!

I am impressed that she manifested what she wanted though. She hustled hard throughout lockdown and now has the dream. If I was younger and single I would love to give it a try!

Reactions: 11
I am impressed that she manifested what she wanted though. She hustled hard throughout lockdown and now has the dream. If I was younger and single I would love to give it a try!
She has gone from a flatmate to a man. She is almost 30 years old yet, and can't get her sh*t together on her own. The only way she is able to afford an instagram worthy apt in a nice area is because there is someone there to subsidize half the cost. Nothing to be proud of.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Regarding her apartment/house - Anybody who knows anything knows that it’s fairly obvious it’s better to mix housing in developments so that everyone is submersed in normal everyday life i.e not all 3 bed houses or 1 bed apartments. 🤦🏻‍♀️ honestly some people on here!

Reactions: 7
She has gone from a flatmate to a man. She is almost 30 years old yet, and can't get her sh*t together on her own. The only way she is able to afford an instagram worthy apt in a nice area is because there is someone there to subsidize half the cost. Nothing to be proud of.
To be fair most people renting have flatmates. I had flatmates until I moved in with my boyfriend, I certainly wouldn't be able to afford to on my own. The fact that she is probably paying 1,500 minimum for her half of the rent is pretty impressive. Hardly "subsidised"🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 18
To be fair most people renting have flatmates. I had flatmates until I moved in with my boyfriend, I certainly wouldn't be able to afford to on my own. The fact that she is probably paying 1,500 minimum for her half of the rent is pretty impressive. Hardly "subsidised"🤣
Agreed, very few can afford to rent on their own. Big Molly Mae "we all have 24 hours in the day" energy off @Ltm19 s post

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.