Louise Cooney #6 Clooless Cooney: Christmas-obsessed, but it Feels Like Summer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
retro flame style windows... are we facing more repetitive drawn out instahun "moving" and "interiors" vlogs from lou now too??.... :sleep:
looks like a lovely place to be fair even though id probably gag at the price of rent there, unless her BF has purchased it. He would not be short of dosh in his line of work and would have no issue getting a mortgage. He can say goodbye to any privacy he had or indeed wants from now on. that apartment will be her content for the rest of the year.

Reactions: 9
The fact that she needed a moving van just goes to show the amount of freebie clutter she's gathered. Most people can move with 1 or 2 runs in their car. Prob one truck for her clothes alone. I'd say the old apartment looks lovely again now that it's been decluttered. Her new place looks lovely but guaranteed she'll have another paid partnership with EZ living or some place and every inch of floor space will be filled with unnecessary crap

Reactions: 21
I had no idea she was moving again til I saw her "packed up" stories. UGH THE BOX ON THE COUCH really annoys me!

Anyway, the new place looks nice, it'll serve as a refreshing backdrop to her usual cluttered room and too-narrow-for-ootd-selfies-mirror.

Regarding her IG longevity, I think she'll take the same path as every other instahun around her age group with a similar audience; after the new living space content runs out, they'll be more travel, then she'll prob get engaged, then married, then have a kid or two. That's def a few more years' worth of content and there will still be people who will happily follow the entire journey while she broadens the category of useless crap to do swipe-ups on. While she may not be one of the bigger accounts with 1m+ followers, some companies prefer the accounts with less than half million followers for a number of reasons. I don't see Lou even breaking the quarter million mark, but as long as she's getting free sh*t, she's probably content with floating along the same path all the other instahuns are taking.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The fact that she needed a moving van just goes to show the amount of freebie clutter she's gathered. Most people can move with 1 or 2 runs in their car. Prob one truck for her clothes alone. I'd say the old apartment looks lovely again now that it's been decluttered. Her new place looks lovely but guaranteed she'll have another paid partnership with EZ living or some place and every inch of floor space will be filled with unnecessary crap
I don’t know how she used be able to live with all the clutter in the last place. It honestly stressed me out seeing so much unnecessary furniture!

Reactions: 4
Her new place looks amazing. Megan seemed boring to me so excited she got phased out ages ago haha

Every bleeping angle will be from this mezzanine. We get it. You’re rich

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve no hate to Lou, she’s fairly beige, but hopefully it works out for her. I loved her NYC content now I just tap through.

Reactions: 15
I’ve no hate to Lou, she’s fairly beige, but hopefully it works out for her. I loved her NYC content now I just tap through.
I actually felt happy for her when she was popping thr champagne. I do hope it works out for her. Jesus my black heart must be softening. I feel like Buzz at the end of Home Alone when he finally says something nice to Kevin 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I actually felt happy for her when she was popping thr champagne. I do hope it works out for her. Jesus my black heart must be softening. I feel like Buzz at the end of Home Alone when he finally says something nice to Kevin 🤣
Not easy navigating the moving in together phase under the the microscope that is Louise’s life …. Good luck with that. If he sticks her they truly are made for eachother. That rent must be🤮🤮

Reactions: 10
Why are people congratulating her?? Genuinely I didnt think renting an apartment was an achievement.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why are people congratulating her?? Genuinely I didnt think renting an apartment was an achievement.
Congratulating her on finding a non-family member who can put up with her vapid-ness 24/7. Truly, an inspiration 😂 Poor fucker.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What does he work at?
An actuary 😯😯😯😯 opposites attract perhaps (opposite in terms of ‘career’ anyway as in he has a real one but she’s makes more than all of us that did the difficult college degree and work normal hours) 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Not easy navigating the moving in together phase under the the microscope that is Louise’s life …. Good luck with that. If he sticks her they truly are made for eachother. That rent must be🤮🤮
A lot of comments have said similar.. I personally think living with a partner is far easier than packing up at the weekend to spend a few nights in each other’s homes.

I wouldn’t fancy my partner documenting every aspect of our life together but he’s a year into this now.. he knows what she does for a living.. and he happily posed up a storm in Iceland. I reckon they’ll be grand. My prediction is an engagement in Christmas 2022!! 🤣

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.