Louise Cooney #6 Clooless Cooney: Christmas-obsessed, but it Feels Like Summer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair most people renting have flatmates. I had flatmates until I moved in with my boyfriend, I certainly wouldn't be able to afford to on my own. The fact that she is probably paying 1,500 minimum for her half of the rent is pretty impressive. Hardly "subsidised"🤣
I moved out of my parents home (on my own) when I was almost 27yrs old and never looked back...
Pretty impressive to be able to manage that on one salary in one of the most expensive cities in the world.

Well done you! Following Lou's footsteps #rolemodel 🤣 Give yourself a pat on the back.
50% subsidised when you can't afford the place on your own but hey, everyone is entitled to their opinion...

Enough said. Adieu!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Aaaanyway where is Leroy Jenkins? He would love this move! That lighting in the living room! Perfect for a cover me in sunshine reel 🎶🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That poor dog must be so confused. Not an ounce of stability or security since the day it was born, and passed from house to house and Billy to Jack. They should all be ashamed of themselves

Reactions: 21
I moved out of my parents home (on my own) when I was almost 27yrs old and never looked back...
Pretty impressive to be able to manage that on one salary in one of the most expensive cities in the world.

Well done you! Following Lou's footsteps #rolemodel 🤣 Give yourself a pat on the back.
50% subsidised when you can't afford the place on your own but hey, everyone is entitled to their opinion...

Enough said. Adieu!
Well done. I said most people. But u do u.

Some people might consider the need to live at home with ur parents until 27 something they wouldn't do and maybe something to laugh at. Guess it depends on ur priorities. If ur able to afford 3000+ rent on ur own, fantastic. But don't be blind to the fact there is a housing and rental crisis.

Also, if Louise wanted to live alone she absolutely could.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Well done. I said most people. But u do u.

Some people might consider the need to live at home with ur parents until 27 something they wouldn't do and maybe something to laugh at. Guess it depends on ur priorities. If ur able to afford 3000+ rent on ur own, fantastic. But don't be blind to the fact there is a housing and rental crisis.

Also, if Louise wanted to live alone she absolutely could.
could she?😕 is she really making that much??

It’s a beautiful apartment. If the prices guessed here are accurate it’s outrageous but I suppose they can well afford it.

K
Not in her current apartment maybe, but going from how much these influencers get for ads and the amount she is likely paying for her apartment now(1500+) etc I would think so. I mean u could get a pretty nice 1 bed in dublin for around that.

Can’t stop laughing at the wardrobe doors that she brought with her, what is she going to do with them 🤣
are they literally just doors or is it a proper press/wardrobe? I was so confused back when she got them and even more confused now she has them in the new place 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She has gone from a flatmate to a man. She is almost 30 years old yet, and can't get her sh*t together on her own. The only way she is able to afford an instagram worthy apt in a nice area is because there is someone there to subsidize half the cost. Nothing to be proud of.
That’s a bit harsh.. She wasn’t happy living on her own in NYC so chose to live with a friend when she got home… and now her boyfriend. I don’t get what the issue is with that.

Rent in Dublin is astronomical. It makes financial sense to share with someone and makes it easier to save for your own place.

Apparently some influencers get €3k per paid post/story. Think how many she does in a month…!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Am i the only one confused?

Not one to knit pick but Thought she used the "used all my savings" line to move to NYC.Now she's using it again for CLOO?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
are they literally just doors or is it a proper press/wardrobe? I was so confused back when she got them and even more confused now she has them in the new place 😂
There is 1 press and then 2 doors which don’t fit any wardrobe in her new apt

Am i the only one confused?

Not one to knit pick but Thought she used the "used all my savings" line to move to NYC.Now she's using it again for CLOO?
That’s correct on both accounts. Just shows you how much influencers make.

Reactions: 1
Poor boomerang dog is back 😞
Yes Lou, he probably is as depressed as he looks you idiot.

I don’t find it weird she has flat mates in Dublin, but she does seem to change them quicker than her bedsheets.
I do however find it weird shes moving in with the boyfriend so soon, they really haven’t been dating that long.

It does feel like she bounces from one flat and flat mate to the next very quickly,
Buy what I don’t agree with is….. buy a joint fridge with your flat mate, a smeg kettle 😐 not a bleeping DOG!!!!

I wouldn't underestimate how much Louise makes from influencing, as people have already said, some Irish influencers are getting thousands per post.. Jess Redden made a mistake a while back showing her diary, where she had noted payments from Clarins, Revive Active, etc - she was getting over €3000 for Clarins collabs alone.

Also, tax write-offs probably mean she spends very little in reality, if she can link it back to business expenses.
I doubt Cloo cost her that much in the long run; you just need to look at the cost price of items on Ali Express so see how cheap it can be if you buy in bulk. I'd say her biggest expense there was storage, and the marketing/throwing the launch party tbh.
If she was down money from Cloo, she'd be pushing it more for sales. She's very blasé about it, so it mustn't have been that big an investment.

The only time I've seen her rattled was the move back from New York; I'd say she was down a serious amount of cash there, but a couple of collabs once she was back home with major brands, and she was probably back on an even keel.

On a side note; I will never understand the set up with that poor little dog. It's absolutely gross to do that to a pet.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.