Louise Cooney #6 Clooless Cooney: Christmas-obsessed, but it Feels Like Summer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cooper’s little square of plastic grass is literally the most depressing thing I’ve seen in a while. She has to be the most selfish dog owner I’ve ever come across

Reactions: 29
Cooper’s little square of plastic grass is literally the most depressing thing I’ve seen in a while. She has to be the most selfish dog owner I’ve ever come across
They could have gotten a lovely house with a back garden for the amount they’re paying for that apartment but it would not have been as instagram worthy as the new apartment! That’s what dog owners would/should have done!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Have to laugh at the TV/film choices in the last 24 hours. The break up, how to be single and You 😅😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She really wasn’t Gona leave without the wardrobe doors and painting she was gifted in the old apartment 🙄

Reactions: 5
If the ex housemate who she shares Copper with is getting married, starting a family etc, would she not just let her have the dog. She sounds like she’s far more settled than Louise. Poor Cooper was only back a wet week and she left him to go on a weekend away with the boyfriend, then left him again to go to Iceland. Then she has him in two different apartments within a week of returning home from Iceland. The poor doggie mustn’t know if he’s coming or going 🤷‍♀️😡

I think she comes across nice enough in general but when it comes to cooper, she’s very selfish. His needs should come first.

Reactions: 20
She’s on this morning with her beggy Mitchell list of things she needs for the new apartment. That sofa will definitely be a freebie anyway

Reactions: 11
“He’s probably settling in, I feel he is waking up in the middle of the night like where am I” yeah no wonder the dog is unsettled Louise, poor dog doesn’t know if he is coming or going.

Reactions: 15
You can hear him barking behind her at one point too he’s obviously locked in one of the rooms

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Looks like between working a full time job, Mark will be flat out playing the role of chef. Fair play if he is happy to, but it wouldn’t be me 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How doesn't she have any plates or cutlery .. I feel like we've been through all this buying last year ? 🤣 ...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s on this morning with her beggy Mitchell list of things she needs for the new apartment. That sofa will definitely be a freebie anyway
I haven’t seen her stories but can 100% guess that the navan sofa company will have one shipped out by the end of the week! It will either look like Retros dentist sofa or be velvet, in a dark colour, L shape with the matching ottoman! 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Well she’s just shared Harvey Norman so no doubt they’ll send her out the one she wants

Reactions: 6
What a child. She really is completely useless. Her boyfriend is I assume working from home in an actual job and has to make lunch while Louise prances about taking photos of herself. No wonder New York was such a fail she could never live on her own and not have someone hand her up her meals. I remember her complaining about how expensive it was to eat out over there, the simple solution would be to make food at home but she never seemed to do a proper grocery shop only buy bacon medallions. I think the only thing she can “cook” is fajitas 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I haven’t seen her stories but can 100% guess that the navan sofa company will have one shipped out by the end of the week! It will either look like Retros dentist sofa or be velvet, in a dark colour, L shape with the matching ottoman! 🤣
100% correct. They send sofas to everyone even UK instagrammers

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I thought she said the apartment came furnished and shes now looking for more furniture?? its a rental, why waste more money like the wardrobe doors that dont fit anything there :rolleyes:. Jez if the BF is an actuary he should really have a chat with her about managing finances better.

i agree, those squares are generally used for puppy training as in very young puppies, he is a grown ass dog. She just needs to exercise and stimulate him more, long walks instead of doing pilates in front of her camera, much more healthy for both her and cooper plus im sure the BF wont want a bored unsettled yappy dog around all day when he is working.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.